We are waiting on the juror schedule #jodiarias #3tvarias

887 candles burning strong

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 604
Jarrett Seltzer @JarrettSeltzer · 11s 11 seconds ago
Jury walking out #jodiarias

What worries me is a "stealth" juror who truly doesn't believe in the death penalty, ever, under any circumstance. This person could be a really honest person, but believes in this instance it was o.k. to lie in the interest of saving a life. And we'd never know it because they won't be able to admit that later so will give another reason for their verdict.

It is finished. Finally.

Fyi part of me thinks Nurmi was making the Alexander's pay today for their walkout yesterday

Sent from my SCH-S960L using Tapatalk 2

I think Jodi is going to get the Death Penalty, and soon, because: 1. I read that not one of the jurors looked at Jodi when Nurmi was pointing at her and yelling 'spare her', and 2. All those stab wounds in his back and hand, etc., etc - ouch - that all must have hurt a lot and been terrifying, and 3. Jodi and Travis' relationship seems creepy to me but Travis did nothing that could justify Jodi assassinating him as she did. I feel Jodi was a serial killer in training - if not locked away, surely more murders such as what she did to Travis were destined to happen.

PS: Does anyone understand why Jodi's family never spoke and pleaded to save Jodi's life? That seems Mega wierd to me.

As much as I want her to get the DP, I don't think she will. :twocents:

It's not called parole, but there is a sentence where she will be considered for "parole" after 25 years.

13-751. Sentence of death or life imprisonment; aggravating and mitigating circumstances; definition

A. If the state has filed a notice of intent to seek the death penalty and the defendant is:

3. Convicted of first degree murder pursuant to section 13-1105, subsection A, paragraph 2, the defendant shall be sentenced to death or imprisonment in the custody of the state department of corrections for life or natural life as determined and in accordance with the procedures provided in section 13-752. A defendant who is sentenced to natural life is not eligible for commutation, parole, work furlough, work release or release from confinement on any basis. If the defendant is sentenced to life, the defendant shall not be released on any basis until the completion of the service of twenty-five calendar years if the murdered person was fifteen or more years of age and thirty-five years if the murdered person was under fifteen years of age or was an unborn child.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 58s58 seconds ago
Jurors will deliberate around 9ish to 4:30. No FRIDAY #jodiarias #3tvarias

Ex-marines have been sentenced to death. Mothers have been sentenced to death. Schizophrenics have been sentenced to death. Criminals who have admitted to premeditated murder and expressed true remorse have been sentenced to death.

It should not be a difficult decision for a death-qualified jury to sentence this no-good, lying, smirking, slandering, murderess from he** to death.

Hmm hoping it's because they realize they'll have a verdict before friday :)

Let's hope they get this done by tomorrow then. Fingers crossed

We're here. We're finally here. It's so surreal. I pray that the jurors come back with a unanimous decision.

My heart goes out to Travis' family. Prayers and hugs all around. I'm so glad to be here with you all during this difficult and stressful period.

Justice for Travis. Please.

At the very least she'll get LWOP. She'll never touch grass again. Even on the roof of the prison.

Just now I think. Hi Steely.

:seeya:

:seeya: 11:45 AM MST !

:seeya: Nice to see ya here !

:seeya:

Thanks for the info folks. :happydance:

I think Jodi is going to get the Death Penalty, and soon, because: 1. I read that not one of the jurors looked at Jodi when Nurmi was pointing at her and yelling 'spare her', and 2. All those stab wounds in his back and hand, etc., etc - ouch - that all must have hurt a lot and been terrifying, and 3. Jodi and Travis' relationship seems creepy to me but Travis did nothing that could justify Jodi assassinating him as she did. I feel Jodi was a serial killer in training - if not locked away, surely more murders such as what she did to Travis were destined to happen.

PS: Does anyone understand why Jodi's family never spoke and pleaded to save Jodi's life? That seems Mega wierd to me.

It could be because they know she deserves it.

It could also be because they know if she doesn't get it, they're on her same list that TA was, just a little farther down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member