**Verdict watch weekend discussion thread** 3/3-4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think hubby & I will make a trip to the GD today while out shopping to see if he can fit his foot into a size 10... He wears the same size as JY...

Think hubby & I will make a trip to the GD today while out shopping to see if he can fit his foot into a size 10... He wears the same size as JY...

Keep in mind that fitting into a new shoe is going to be more difficult than fitting into a used shoe. We do not know if the Franklins were used or new. Obviously, if your hubby's fits into new size 10's, then there would be no problem fitting into used ones.

You can see the size, thickness, and shape of the booklet - it is not a newspaper.
187212-Image58e-640x480.jpg

Hard to say for sure...there is a 3/4" white border on the USA Today.
Too bad the desk clerk could not recall why he was at the front desk.

Michelle & Jason had already been off together alone, taken to the hospital, before jason was questioned about the accident. Don't you think he would have told her, 'don't tell them you didn't have your seatbelt on or our insurance might not pay for this mess *you've* gotten us into!'

If we are to believe that Michelle lied to the traffic investigator about the facts of the accident, does that mean that she was truthful regarding what she told friends?

made purdy by yours truly. :p

so, we need a candid camera video of the murder or bloody gloves in his car as evidence of who is the murderer, but words like *may, could have, and possible* means that you WILL and MUST find bruises/markings/swelling to believe he actually did it?

we really, really do all see things so differently!

The state's case is built on "maybe's" , "could have's" and "possibles".

Jason "could" have drugged CY.
CY "maybe" witnessed the murder.
It was "possible" Jason drove close to 3 hours back to Raleigh.

Or, the following which were all proven wrong:

The NTO was issued because there "could" have been injurires consistent on Jason's body of being in a struggle.
The search warrant was issued for his SUV cause 'maybe" there was blood inside.
Another search warrant was issued to see if the Young's were having "possible" financial difficulties.

Be sure to tell him to choose a cheap pair of athletic shoes, and then fold the heel/back of the shoe down forewards before he sticks his feet into the shoe. Also tell him a 67 yr. old man was able to easily accomplish this fete with no balance problems. Ask him if rather than being clompy on his feet, the shoes will tend to clamp his feet once they are pushed all the way into the shoe. That's what mr. gracielee said about the smaller shoes. That they 'grabbed on to and held his feet.' Mr. gracielee usually wears a 12, on occasion and with certain type shoes, he sometimes gets a 13, but usually the 12's are the ones he typically fits into quite nicely.

Be sure to tell him to choose a cheap pair of athletic shoes, and then fold the heel/back of the shoe down forewards before he sticks his feet into the shoe. Also tell him a 67 yr. old man was able to easily accomplish this fete with no balance problems. Ask him if rather than being clompy on his feet, the shoes will tend to clamp his feet once they are pushed all the way into the shoe. That's what mr. gracielee said about the smaller shoes. That they 'grabbed on to and held his feet.' Mr. gracielee usually wears a 12, on occasion and with certain type shoes, he sometimes gets a 13, but usually the 12's are the ones he typically fits into quite nicely.

Well, I would think if we were going to the DG they would be cheap....

I've always thought it was a maglite myself, JTF. That rounded edge would leave crescent shaped marks, and the roughness around the edge could have caused the abrasion patterns.

I'm of the opinion that the murder weapon could very well have been a flashlight/maglite as well and it's quite likely that he had a flashlight with him to see his way around the the darkened house when he first entered?. He wouldn't want to turn on the lights and alert his wife.

I also suspect that the reason he he didn't remove his shoes, prior to the murder taking place, was because he didn't anticipate that the carpet would end up being soaked in blood. He thought he could accomplish what he came to do by strangulation but when MY fought back he had to resort to the savage beating.

Capture-56.jpg

Looks like the Atlas on second look.
It was bent when Howard held it up in another view.

I'm of the opinion that the murder weapon could very well have been a flashlight/maglite as well and it's quite likely that he had a flashlight with him to see his way around the the darkened house when he first entered?. He wouldn't want to turn on the lights and alert his wife.

I also suspect that the reason he he didn't remove his shoes, prior to the murder taking place, was because he didn't anticipate that the carpet would end up being soaked in blood. He thought he could accomplish what he came to do by strangulation but when MY fought back he had to resort to the savage beating.

He needed a FL to get around his own house???? Then why the size 10 shoe???

If we are to believe that Michelle lied to the traffic investigator about the facts of the accident, does that mean that she was truthful regarding what she told friends?

I guess so, because that's what heather, jason's sister, testifed to in court. Either that or heather lied on the stand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
detective99