Very Detailed Outline of Casey Anthony's 31 Days

Hello, does anyone know when the exact time the Prosecution things Casey killed Kaylee? Thank you in advance.

THANK YOU, ACR :blowkiss:

This time line is amazing but can someone tell me what day and time or time frame the prosecution thinks Casey murderd Caylee.

Thank-you so much for that timeline. You have done so much, I appreciate it very much. It really is so much easier having all written down than trying to jumble it in our heads. Again, much appreciation, and thanks for all your hard work! God Bless you!

You are all very welcome and thank you Tricia for allowing my link here on Websleuths. <3

My thoughts were by combining Casey's cell phone records with the discovery document references, and other found materials, that it produced a bigger picture of what she was doing each of those 31 days.

I also highlighted the background (in dark navy blue) of each time when her mother or father attempted to contact her or when she responded either by just checking her voicemail or calling home. On some of the days it truly shows the desperation of her mother to contact her, or in my opinion, for her to contact them to see if they were home.

As you may have noticed at the top of each calendar day page, I've included the link to those most excellent google ping maps that somebody here on Websleuths apparently created. I think they went from 06/19/08 to 06/27/08. I wish I had time before the trial started to go into each and every cell phone record and include the ping map locations, and perhaps I may add that later depending on the outcome of the trial. Thank you whoever did those ping maps.

Also want to mention that in addition to using the discovery document cell phone records, that a person known as "ArmsNotebook" uploaded a most excellent excel file to docstoc.com with full names of each person on the cell phone records. That was an extremely helpful file to accomplish my goal so whoever that person is, I want to thank you also.

Enjoy and see you all tomorrow online watching the trial !!

Praying for justice for a little girl named Caylee :)

Thanks so much! I`ll do a recap just before the trial. Questions do arise of many things..

Ps. I`ve never thought of this before, but if Casey was planning on getting rid of G & C, did she make up the divorce story so that it would look like they killed each other in a fight, like with "household weapons"? It`s crazy I know.

From the acr site:
6/17/2008 "Chris (Stutz) said Casey was distressed, said her dad was cheating on her mom, that her parents were getting a divorce. Casey also said she was buying a new house on Curry Ford Rd. They run $250,000, she said, for just her and Caylee"

http://www.acandyrose.com/casey_anthony_31days-061708.htm

bbm

That was my thought...she intended to off her parents and make it look like a murder-suicide so, that she could have the house to herself with Caylee.

However, with ICA obviously unemployed...how did she expect to afford to even live in the house of her deceased parents?

It takes money to live in a house...house payments, property taxes, home owners ins...just for starts.

Unless GA & CA have life insurance policies that ICA was aware of...?

Oops, forgot to add:

THANK YOU ACR! :)

Thank you SO much! I have my husband interested in this now (he is an investigator) and he had one that wasn't near this detailed. This is so appreciated!

Thank you! Is there a video of Casey and Caylee leaving the Walmart on June 16th at approximately 4 p.m.?

bbm

That was my thought...she intended to off her parents and make it look like a murder-suicide so, that she could have the house to herself with Caylee.

However, with ICA obviously unemployed...how did she expect to afford to even live in the house of her deceased parents?

It takes money to live in a house...house payments, property taxes, home owners ins...just for starts.

Unless GA & CA have life insurance policies that ICA was aware of...?

Oops, forgot to add:

THANK YOU ACR! :)

You are right on , and definately on the right track..

I've been consumed with the KCA trial over the past few weeks, exploring various blogs for info. I recently joined the William J. Sheaffer "March Madness" blog and one of the posters there lead me to Websleuths:

http://www.acandyrose.com/casey_anthony_31days.htm

What a gold mine of details and timelines -->Thank you so much acandyrose!:gthanks:

The BIG FIGHT is one issue - here's the other. I've been reading around all the forums, blogs, and chats and it seems most people are convinced Cindy has "come to Jesus" and told the truth on the stand. She claims she and Caylee got out of the pool when Casey came home and they watched the video taken that day of Caylee and greatgrandpa and she and Casey cried over it. Was Casey on the phone the whole time?

Thanks soooo much ACR :)

You are all welcome. :)

There are two days on the timeline that are confusing to me still. One is June 15th when Cindy said she, Casey and Caylee were having this big bonding moment watching the video she took of her father and Caylee. Looking at cell phone records for that evening, the only thing I can see that Casey was bonding with was her cell phone !! :banghead:

The other day that really has me scratching my head is June 17th when Tony said he skipped school so they could stay home in bed all day, apparently with Casey. But again, looking at Casey's cell phone records and testimony from various interviews, it appears that Casey wasn't at Tony's apartment all day. Granted he could have been sleeping and didn't know she took his Jeep Cherokee and was out visiting people. Plus she was text messaging with Tony that day. Were they text messaging in bed to each other ! LOL

By the way, I've added a couple new pages as I'm collecting trial data.

Caylee Anthony Murder Trial PHOTOS
http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_murder_trial.htm

Caylee Anthony Murder Trial Front Pages (Print editions)
http://www.acandyrose.com/casey_anthony_trial_frontpage.htm

ACR

I just adore your site and have it saved in my favorites .When ever want to cross check a fact or find something I know you will have it posted . Thank you

Looking over the timeline for June 15th, Father's Day, I'm trying to figure how the Big Fight could be inserted between the many cellphone calls/texts. I thought it must have happened not long after Casey arrived home, but now, looking more closely at the phone log, I'm wondering if it had been later? Looks like it could have been sometime between 9:16 and 10:35 pm. My thinking is that a blowup of that magnitude would have gone on for a while, maybe a few minutes of screaming, a break for a phone call, a little bit of choking, more screaming, someone grabbing her stuff and child, and walking out of the house.

I don't know. Maybe someone else has put far more time into this aspect than I? I'm stuck on this. Maybe Casey didn't walk out that night.

http://www.acandyrose.com/casey_anthony_31days-061508.htm

After 10:36 pm there was an awful lot of texting between Casey and Tony. Then at 11:44 pm, she called Tony and talked for 80 minutes into the wee hours of the 16th. Then more texting, about an hour of nothing between 1:54am - 2:57am. Was she showering? Killing her baby? Stuffing the child in the trunk? Or just packing to leave for a month?

http://www.acandyrose.com/casey_anthony_31days-061608.htm

Also, I'm having trouble pinning down a crime time because I can't make out the cellphone pings, the chart is so small. The timeline includes lots of hearsay evidence, so it's difficult knowing which statements are true. Totally frustrating. Not the fault of ACR, of course.

This is an odd statement since she was already living in the house:
June 16, 2008 (Mon)
07:56am - 08:06am
Casey Anthony IMS:
AIM IM w/WitePlayboi)
casey o marie
(8:03:53 AM):"i'm finally moving into my house, at the end of the month. i'll have a roommate for a little bit. but at least my friend amy is like living with myself."

Lots of non-active cell/IM hours in the morning hours of June 16th. Since I don't believe George's statement that he saw Caylee and Casey leave together that morning, I'm thinking there was lots of free time for Casey to do the deed at that time, especially if CA and ICA had that big fight later on Sunday night, rather than earlier in the evening after 7pm.

Referencing the IM above, was Casey planning to bump off her whole family so she could have the house? Not a well-thought-out plan, for sure. :waitasec: "i'm finally moving into my house, at the end of the month."
It was already the 16th of the month. Plan gone awry? Enacted too soon? Didn't get everyone?

It's a puzzle.

I didn't included the alledged fight only because I couldn't verify it with a reference day or time either, nor could I figure how it occured between cell phone calls when she and her mother were together.

Did anybody get chills down their spine when Judge Perry said something about why don't we just suggest she was going to murder her parents !! My mind immediatly flashed back to the Google searches to find household weapons !!

Hmm, I don't recall a video from that day but if you find it, please do let me know.

The guy from the the electronics store who claims to have given Caylee a Beanie Baby (that ICA didn't appreciate) waited almost a year to come forward with his claims to have seen ICA & Caylee that afternoon at Walmart - so no video that has been released anyway.

ACR your site is amazing and unlike Mallory on the stand, I mean it!

Question for you, any computer forensics to state CA and ICA uploaded the pictures/videos taken with great-grandpa on 6/15? I thought ICA was the one who did this, but during the day on 6/16 - I could be remembering wrong.

OMGosh - what a wonderful site! I just spent the last 2.5 hours reading the 31 day timeline, and practically had a panic attack doing so. I don't know anyone who texts/calls so much in my entire life. What an unooosual person!

At the end of the time line I noticed the calls/text too Mark Hawkins and often wondered if she was going to try to skip town once she could steal enough money.

Off to bed, have to be back in 4 hours!

Thanks again for the wonderful link. The hours spent must have been tremendous!

Hugs,

Mel

Hmm, I don't recall a video from that day but if you find it, please do let me know.

ACR:

What news feed have you been using to watch the trial? When I can, I go to WFTV (when I 'should' be working) :innocent:

Thanks again!

You are all very welcome and thank you Tricia for allowing my link here on Websleuths. <3

My thoughts were by combining Casey's cell phone records with the discovery document references, and other found materials, that it produced a bigger picture of what she was doing each of those 31 days.

I also highlighted the background (in dark navy blue) of each time when her mother or father attempted to contact her or when she responded either by just checking her voicemail or calling home. On some of the days it truly shows the desperation of her mother to contact her, or in my opinion, for her to contact them to see if they were home.

As you may have noticed at the top of each calendar day page, I've included the link to those most excellent google ping maps that somebody here on Websleuths apparently created. I think they went from 06/19/08 to 06/27/08. I wish I had time before the trial started to go into each and every cell phone record and include the ping map locations, and perhaps I may add that later depending on the outcome of the trial. Thank you whoever did those ping maps.

Also want to mention that in addition to using the discovery document cell phone records, that a person known as "ArmsNotebook" uploaded a most excellent excel file to docstoc.com with full names of each person on the cell phone records. That was an extremely helpful file to accomplish my goal so whoever that person is, I want to thank you also.

Enjoy and see you all tomorrow online watching the trial !!

Praying for justice for a little girl named Caylee :)

ACandyRose, i can't believe the amount of work you put into your site. i have visited many times. it is a beautiful site with so much information. thank you. and bbm, somebody correct me if i am wrong, but i think it was bondjamesbond who did the ping maps?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels
Back