Very Detailed Outline of Casey Anthony's 31 Days

wftv website has the cell phone ping tracking of Casey's movements. Between the fantastic timeline (with phone activitity log) here that was created by acandyrose and the cell phone pings, Casey was in area where remains were found during the times that there was no activity from her phone at all. Time of 2:27-3:07PM on June 19th and again at 5:45-9:02PM on June 19th. My guess is that Casey was looking for an area to place poor Caylee's body (where remains were actually found), and went back between 5:45PM and 9:02PM to bury poor Caylee.

Also notice on phone log and activity for june 17 and 18 that Casey calls either George or Cindy and George right before backing up into the garage of their home. Another guess that Casey was making sure they were not home.

I think Caylee was buried under the loose stones of the playhouse June 16 and then moved from there with the borrowed shovel on June 18 to her burial ground.

Very interesting. Do you think that Casey called her own cell phone using the anthony home phone? Looking at the cell phone pings (see this link) http://www.wftv.com/pdf/20318259/detail.htm she was in the parents residence at the time. Timeline also shows she checks her vm right away. Perhaps she was trying to make out she wasn't home at that time?

Hi LCoastMom:

Do you have a link about this? Also..
what does ICA stand for? (Idiot) Casey Anthony? :D

Hi Rubyblu - when I find it I'll post it here, it may take a while.

I'm good with (Idiot) :D but it's actually Inmate, it also differentiates between the CMAs, Caylee Marie (CMA), Casey Marie (KC or ICA) and Cynthia Marie (CA).

ETA - well thanks to ACR that wasn't hard at all. James Thompson - statement to the Maitland PD dated July '09.

http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_jamesthompson-072209.html

Very interesting. Do you think that Casey called her own cell phone using the anthony home phone? Looking at the cell phone pings (see this link) http://www.wftv.com/pdf/20318259/detail.htm she was in the parents residence at the time. Timeline also shows she checks her vm right away. Perhaps she was trying to make out she wasn't home at that time?
Or did George call? I wonder if she had the regular phone line in her bedroom to call herself. Was she just trying to find her cell phone or check to see if it worked...?

I don't think this call has any importance whatsoever. I've often called my own cell phone to find it. If it goes to voice mail it will beep every few seconds to alert you. This is all she was doing. People like her are too stupid to plan an alibi ahead of time.

UPDATE FYI:

I'm currently running into some major problems with exceeding bandwidth usage on my web site.

I've had my website since 1997 and I have never in 14 years had this kind of traffic to my site so it's a little mind boggling. Just in the last 30 days I've had 145,000 hits to my 31 Day timeline!!

Soooooo today I need to rethink how or what I'm going to be able to do to keep the site online. So bear with me please if you see any graphics showing a broken photobucket bandwidth usage message, you'll know why. :banghead:

Thank you
ACR

If Casey was home the morning of the 16th why did someone call her cell phone from the house at 7:45? Am I reading the timeline wrong?

I just went and looked at the phone records we got in the discovery documents just to make sure I recorded that correctly and it clearly shows that the home phone was used to call Casey's cell phone at 7:45am on 06/16/08. She then immediatly checked the voice mail.

When I first read it in the discovery documents, I thought perhaps Cindy was leaving for work at 7:45am on the 16th and wanted to leave a message for Casey and rather than leave a note on the frig, that she just left the message on Casey's cell phone (ie: "call me when you get up"). IF that's what happened then obviously Cindy didn't know that Casey was awake in her room at that time.

That's the only scenario I can think of where Casey would have check her voice mail immediately after the incoming call.

ACR

Could have been looking for her cell. I call mine from my home phone so I can hear the ring if I misplace it.

bbm

That was my thought...she intended to off her parents and make it look like a murder-suicide so, that she could have the house to herself with Caylee.

However, with ICA obviously unemployed...how did she expect to afford to even live in the house of her deceased parents?

It takes money to live in a house...house payments, property taxes, home owners ins...just for starts.

Unless GA & CA have life insurance policies that ICA was aware of...?

Oops, forgot to add:

THANK YOU ACR! :)

It doesn't take much to live in KC's world. All you need is love and air. :crazy:
Also a Great big Thank you to ACandyRose, you are unbelievable. Also thanks to Tricia for letting this in, makes WS the bestest crime web site in the whole wide world. :great:

I *think* have the situation solved for now on the exceeding bandwidth messages on my website, at least for now.

Thank you all for your patience.

ACR

While I have been following this case since its inception, this is my first time at Websleuths...a fantastic site, rich in information. Smart, well-informed posters. And a big shout out to ACandyRose for the excellent link; I have Bookmarked it and will refer to it frequently, I'm sure!

Wonder if the defense will end up claiming Casey Anthony suffers from narcissistic personality disorder? I wandered over to Wikipedia for a description:

"They expect others to do the day-to-day chores as they feel too important to waste their time on common things.

They very rarely talk about their inner life - for example their memories and dreams.

There tends to be a higher level of stress with people who work with or interact with a narcissist, which in turn increases absenteeism and staff turnover.

They feel that rules at work don't apply to them.

Their sense of self-importance and lack of empathy means that they will often interrupt the conversation of others.

They get impatient and restless when the topic of conversation is about someone else, and not about them.

They constantly use "I", "me" and "my" when they talk.

They lack empathy and this colors everything they do.

They love to delegate work, and then interfere by micromanaging it. If it goes well they take the credit (plagiarism); if it goes badly, they blame the person they delegated it to.

Blame others for their actions and misfortunes.

During a conversation, no matter what topic is being discussed, they usually end up talking about themselves.

They will always cheat whenever they think they will get away with it.

Virtually all their ideas or ways of behaving in a given situation are taken from others (mirroring)."

Thoughts?

Good post! Remember if you look at her photobucket and myspace pics, they're all of her or her and Caylee. If you look at my Facebook or even my Shutterfly, you will see almost ALL my daughter. LOL

Thanks ACR! That was an AWESOME timeline. Very helpful!

The cell phone pings timeline information I found on wftv.com not on web sleuths. This link actually works if anyone is interested. Sorry about the previous links I put up here that may not have worked. The PDF file takes a while to show up (at least on my computer it does!), so please be patient.

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/20318259/detail.html

UPDATE FYI:

I'm currently running into some major problems with exceeding bandwidth usage on my web site.

I've had my website since 1997 and I have never in 14 years had this kind of traffic to my site so it's a little mind boggling. Just in the last 30 days I've had 145,000 hits to my 31 Day timeline!!

Soooooo today I need to rethink how or what I'm going to be able to do to keep the site online. So bear with me please if you see any graphics showing a broken photobucket bandwidth usage message, you'll know why. :banghead:

Thank you
ACR

My Friend, you have Perfected the Art of Documenting of the many years & cases! You never cease to amaze me and always make it quite the Honor to have You in my Life! Much Love & Appreciation for MANY Reasons!!!

Thank You ~
RR

Acandyrose.. thank you. The timeline must of taken alot of time and effort. I have a much better understanding of how this MAY have happened.

16th of June between 425pm and 721pm seems to me to be a critical time.

Thank you for the detailed outline.

Her actions do not convict her of murder. Clearly Casey Anthony had various defense mechanisms that most people will never understand. Did they test the babies hair for cholorine?? If she drowned that day wouldn't some be in her hair or would that tropical storm wash all of it out?

Maybe she did kill her daughter but I think this is a rush to judgement in a big way. And all this smart alec talk that they looked for zanax in her bones but would not expect to find it same with cloroform it would be found in her hair.
Not sure about at time of death but if used previous it would be in that hair and I read that hair grows after death and I think that they got her charged her arrested her to soon and now they just want to make up any old way she killed her daughter. Turn it into a homicide.

Her Defense is an idiot as well because I think Casey was the only one that freaked after Caylee died, they are going to far trying to clear her of all wrong doing and bringing George and Roy Krunk into it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back