Very Detailed Outline of Casey Anthony's 31 Days

wow, she lies so fast. I had to put it on pause. It's like take a breath and breath Casey. My lord. I will pray for her. I've never seen anyone lie so fast.

While I have been following this case since its inception, this is my first time at Websleuths...a fantastic site, rich in information. Smart, well-informed posters. And a big shout out to ACandyRose for the excellent link; I have Bookmarked it and will refer to it frequently, I'm sure!

Wonder if the defense will end up claiming Casey Anthony suffers from narcissistic personality disorder? I wandered over to Wikipedia for a description:

"They expect others to do the day-to-day chores as they feel too important to waste their time on common things.

They very rarely talk about their inner life - for example their memories and dreams.

There tends to be a higher level of stress with people who work with or interact with a narcissist, which in turn increases absenteeism and staff turnover.

They feel that rules at work don't apply to them.

Their sense of self-importance and lack of empathy means that they will often interrupt the conversation of others.

They get impatient and restless when the topic of conversation is about someone else, and not about them.

They constantly use "I", "me" and "my" when they talk.

They lack empathy and this colors everything they do.

They love to delegate work, and then interfere by micromanaging it. If it goes well they take the credit (plagiarism); if it goes badly, they blame the person they delegated it to.

Blame others for their actions and misfortunes.

During a conversation, no matter what topic is being discussed, they usually end up talking about themselves.

They will always cheat whenever they think they will get away with it.

Virtually all their ideas or ways of behaving in a given situation are taken from others (mirroring)."

Thoughts?

ACandyRose - what a superb piece of work. Brilliant! Thank you.

I just wanted to thank you very much for your hard work on this - I am really enjoying getting these details ironed out on my head.

While I have been following this case since its inception, this is my first time at Websleuths...a fantastic site, rich in information. Smart, well-informed posters. And a big shout out to ACandyRose for the excellent link; I have Bookmarked it and will refer to it frequently, I'm sure!

Wonder if the defense will end up claiming Casey Anthony suffers from narcissistic personality disorder? I wandered over to Wikipedia for a description:

"They expect others to do the day-to-day chores as they feel too important to waste their time on common things.

They very rarely talk about their inner life - for example their memories and dreams.

There tends to be a higher level of stress with people who work with or interact with a narcissist, which in turn increases absenteeism and staff turnover.

They feel that rules at work don't apply to them.

Their sense of self-importance and lack of empathy means that they will often interrupt the conversation of others.

They get impatient and restless when the topic of conversation is about someone else, and not about them.

They constantly use "I", "me" and "my" when they talk.

They lack empathy and this colors everything they do.

They love to delegate work, and then interfere by micromanaging it. If it goes well they take the credit (plagiarism); if it goes badly, they blame the person they delegated it to.

Blame others for their actions and misfortunes.

During a conversation, no matter what topic is being discussed, they usually end up talking about themselves.

They will always cheat whenever they think they will get away with it.

Virtually all their ideas or ways of behaving in a given situation are taken from others (mirroring)."

Thoughts?

I think it's very possible that this is just one of many offshoots of personality disorder and mental illness that Casey has.

Such a sad case for everyone involved, now for Casey too since she isn't apparently being treated or diagnosed that I know of.

You may want to check out the online Diagnostic Psychiatric Textbook to see the various and sundry other offshoots of major mental illinesses, but I don't think any of us are qualified to say anything about which ones she seems to be exhibiting (imo)

However, the evidence of heart stickers if indeed that evidence exists, points again to something very seriously wrong with her, imo.

And YES, that Link from ACR is wonderful indeed, I'll be perusing it today all day I'm sure trying to chart my way into this timeline.

Is there a trial video of GA being questioned by Defense concerning his "alleged" "abuse" of KC? I haven't been able to find one.

The guy from the the electronics store who claims to have given Caylee a Beanie Baby (that ICA didn't appreciate) waited almost a year to come forward with his claims to have seen ICA & Caylee that afternoon at Walmart - so no video that has been released anyway.

Hi LCoastMom:

Do you have a link about this? Also..
what does ICA stand for? (Idiot) Casey Anthony? :D

Thank you ACandyRose for your wonderful site. I remember all the work you did on the JonBenet site. I loved you then and love you now!!!
AKA MrsRick

That was one of the most detailed and incredible things I have read! what a lot of work! Thank you so much.

I would love to see a break down like this of the trial. It is just so easy to navigate and follow. Amazing Job!

I'm thinking in the future when other crime sluethers are looking at older cases, and by then this will become one of the more popular ones more then likely, like Jon Benet's case or Kyron Horman, because they involved young children, that there may indeed be confusion when checking the details of the links.

For instance, I was engrossed reading the June 15th,16, 17th of 2008 Map, day by day, and then went to open a few affadavits and arrest warrants which talked about Casey Anthony's initial report (or was it Cindy?) who told the police the child had not been since since
June 9th, 2008 on a Monday and beween the hours according to the original statement of 0900-1300 hrs

Then I read a statement by George A. saying in effect:*from transcript* (in part) this is what it says: (I may have a word or two transposed, but look it up for yourselves) under Arrest Warrant addendums George A. Anthony - transcript

from the transcript:

What I mean, I have not seen her or heard her voice since June 9, 2008. My daughter, Casey Caylee's mother has been very vague for a month, each time we have asked to speak, see her or ask where she is at my daughter would always have a different answer

Of course we now know this date has to be incorrect, yet it remains on the official transcripts and detailed arrest warrants, etc. There is a "last photographed photo" of her from June 15th at the nursing home.

I'm thinking in the future, when we are all gone, and others go to this case they may become confused due to the initial wrong dates and times given by the family.
Or attested to AFTER Casey said that is when she dropped her daughter off.

Very confusing.....if someone isn't famiiar with the case itself.

Your timeline is great. It has helped me solidify my opinion on the sequence of events without having to keep looking through the thousands of pages of testimony, interviews, phone pings, etc.

June 16th @ shortly after 4:30pm - After planning on spending the night with Tony (who she just started having regular sex with), AND after numerouse unsuccessful phone calls to many people to try and find someone to watch Caylee, AND after possibly being seen walking out of Walmart with an upset Caylee chasing 10 feet behind her...... Casey kills her daughter Caylee and puts her in the trunk of her car.

June 17 - Trying to figure out what to do with a body in her trunk, drives around looking at different places, calls dad at work (early) to make sure he isn't home. Goes home and tapes and bags the body, but leaves it in the trunk. Texts Amy and asks her to "cheer me up". Then goes and gets Anthony's Jeep so she's not driving around with the body in the trunk. Even remembers to gas his Jeep up at 6:31pm.

June 18 around 1:30pm - Casey borrows shovel from neighbor, takes body out of trunk and buries it in shallow hole behind house - probably behind playhouse.

June 23 between 3-5pm - Worried that she must do a better job disposing of body. Casey digs up partially decomposing body (put the bags in laundry bag because of smell, dirt, and fluids), puts it back in her trunk. Then she drives to the wooded (and swampy) area a few blocks away on Suburban Drive and re-disposes of the remains. She probably left the car running during this whole process (in case she needs a quick getaway), and ends up running out of gas. Tony comes to pick her up and finds her walking on Chickashaw Trail (which is just 2.5 blocks away from where body is found) carrying a backpack. They go back to Anthony house, steal gas - but because of smell in trunk, which isn't as stong as it will get in a few days, Casey won't let Tony fill car so she does it.

June 24 - Car starting to smell a little, but not too bad. But fears getting caught when she runs into Dad as she sneaks home to get clothes and other things. Rushes out to grab gas cans before Dad opens trunk himself.

June 25 - Admits to Amy about smell in car (which is starting to get "horrible"). She stays in Anthony's apartment area instead of taking car anywhere.

June 26 - Gets bored sitting at Anthony's place, tells Amy she "needs a vacation". Spends all day on computer posting morbid crap on PhotoBucket and MySpace. Decides that "Belle Vita" is how she'll go on from now on and put aside what happened. Startsmaking plans to continue the party life.

June 27 - Smell in car is so bad now that Casey realizes she needs to go hide it until the smell dissipates or she can find a way to clean it. Doesn't get far because she probably hasn't put any gas in since the stolen gas cans. So parks it next to a dumpster hoping any smells would be blamed on the dumpster. Since she can't go home without her daughter and car, goes shopping at JC Penney for party clothes and calls or texts all her friends to come party at Fusion.

The rest of the story is just partying. She can't figure out an "end game" for why Caylee is gone, so she just keeps making up more intricate lies to put off any decisions on that matter. If she were to admit that Caylee was dead, missing, kidnapped that would interfere with the new boyfriend and partying life she has now dedicated herself to. Also, the partying proves a suitable distraction to her for making any decisions about how to handle Caylee's disappearance. Until the balloon pops for her on July 15th

Referencing the IM above, was Casey planning to bump off her whole family so she could have the house? Not a well-thought-out plan, for sure. :waitasec: "i'm finally moving into my house, at the end of the month."
It was already the 16th of the month. Plan gone awry? Enacted too soon? Didn't get everyone?

It's a puzzle.

Maybe it had nothing to do with offing the whole family. Maybe it was just by killing Caylee there would be a room in the house for Amy to live in. Because, just a couple days later she gives Amy the address on Hopesprings Dr. in a text message so that Amy can file a Change of Address at the Post Office. And then Casey's earlier comments about having a room mate (sharing a room?) for a few days is just more evidence of premeditation?

ACR:

What news feed have you been using to watch the trial? When I can, I go to WFTV (when I 'should' be working) :innocent:

Thanks again!

I've been using WESH mainly because the streaming video is much clearer than some of the other stations, which I need for myself making screen captures as I watch. Plus they have a nice little tweeter screen on the right with recaps as each day continues. :)

ACandyRose, i can't believe the amount of work you put into your site. i have visited many times. it is a beautiful site with so much information. thank you. and bbm, somebody correct me if i am wrong, but i think it was bondjamesbond who did the ping maps?

Yeah, if you know for sure who did those ping maps, please let me know, I just know it was somebody here at Websleuths. I will gladly give him credit for his fine work. :)

If Casey was home the morning of the 16th why did someone call her cell phone from the house at 7:45? Am I reading the timeline wrong?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back