GUILTY WA - Ingrid Lyne, 40, Seattle, 8 April 2016 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think he necessarily had a motive that sparked his kill. If he is a mean drunk anyways as the ex stated, he could have just seen it as his opportunity to do something he's been wanting to do for over 10 years, or continue doing what he's been doing for over 10 years.
Psycho people don't necessarily have a motive, other than to fulfill their demented desire to see someone die and chop them up.
Scary, huh? [emoji26]

Very true. I guess just because he sounds like a very angry person without self-control when he drinks, I keep imagining anger being a driver in this. (Was he angry at her for acting "weird"/like he was sending rejection?) But to your point, for all we know, maybe he was in fine spirits and cool as a cucumber, just waiting for the right moment to live out his morbid fantasy. (That seems even more psycho for some reason.)

Maybe it was NOT her pruning saw.
Maybe they never went to the game.

Is it possible she cancelled their date?
He showed up at her door.
Angry
Violent!

The mom said the saw was hers, but that it was normally kept in the bathroom.

As of 4:30 PM she was planning on going as per a neighbor. Her car returned at midnight and then left again at 4 AM. So it kinda seems like she did go somewhere and then return with him. The timing tracks with going to the game and having drinks after which is what the psycho told LE they did (though I don't think LE has publicly confirmed that yet).

Angry
Violent!

True! I believe his ex stated that he was supposed to help her with yard work Saturday morning.

And the text that Ingrid sent her friend around 10:35 about being on a date... maybe he was the one who sent the text.

News snipit below and link, I hope this is ok.
Montana resident Heather Danishesfky told Q13Fox that she dated Charlton for six months. She can’t help thinking the fate that befell 40-year-old Ingrid Lyne could have been her own.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/04/1...-mom-abused-former-girlfriend-woman-says.html

So why didn't he get help instead of continuing to drink and be mean and abusive? He obviously knew he was abusive when he drinks. You think he would have sought help with alcohol and anger management problems. Especially, after the episode with his parents and choking his old GF. But no even though he knew he was like that continued drinking and didn't take responsibility for his own actions. Nope this guy can only blame himself for what he does when he drinks. He chose to put it in his mouth.

True! I believe his ex stated that he was supposed to help her with yard work Saturday morning.

And the text that Ingrid sent her friend around 10:35 about being on a date... maybe he was the one who sent the text.

There IS a reason they say premeditated

Didn't Ingrid's home have a security camera... maybe on the corner of the garage? I went back to look at the news video posted upthread, but the reporter is conveniently standing right in front of where I thought I saw a camera in a photo somewhere.

Hopefully, there is footage of what took place with coming and going. I know there had been a report about a car pulling into the driveway and leaving shortly after.

Angry
Violent!

He told LE that after the game they went to the bar where his sister works. I am assuming they verified that, or could verify it. I don't think the date was canceled. JMO

This is what I was speaking of earlier. I wonder how it is considered premeditated?

Premeditation can be over years, months, days, hours or seconds. Basically taking a life not in self defense or accidentally

So why didn't he get help instead of continuing to drink and be mean and abusive? He obviously knew he was abusive when he drinks. You think he would have sought help with alcohol and anger management problems. Especially, after the episode with his parents and choking his old GF. But no even the he knew he was like that continued drinking and didn't take responsibility for his own actions. Nope this guy can only blame himself for continuing to drink. He chose to put it in his mouth.

~They don't get help!

I dated a man pretty much like this. He drank and became horribly abusive!
Nicest guy u would ever want to meet.
I mean it!
Once he started to drink it was all over.
I ran for my life many times...He would always come back and say he was sorry he would change he loved me.
We would try again.

Once he attacked me and it took 5 men to get him off me. (5)
He didn't remember it.

I left and never saw him again!
I almost died.

I believe there was some substance abuse with this guy too.

Alcoholism is a disease
Its not so easy to just stop!

with an ex-girlfriend in Lake Stevens over the weekend when Lyne’s body was discovered in a Seattle recycle bin."

A bit lost with the thread move!

What we have heard from anyone who knew him is he was a mean drunk - peroid. Why would an ex allow continued camping out with someone who is such a nasty person under the influence? There is something that does not add up here : alabi stuff??

This may be important because it may establish a timeline AND answer the question about if they really went to the game??!! I am with ya and starting to doubt it to. Does anywone know what time they were suppossdly at the bar. Stuff is not adding up. Why would she want to go to a bar, if they were at the game, and he was starting to drink a lot , why would she not want to end the date and go home?

I dont think they made it to the game What time game start/end? Or the bar never happened something fishy

Oh brother - does that bar have cameras ugh

We certainly know stadiums do - they have the seats from her computer-what did they look like when leaving stadium him blasted ?

Re could have revealed to IL that this guy had been lying about something,

A no no would send him off IMO his fascade crushed - sounds like a reason for rage IMO for this type of indiviual bolding not me

Lake Stevens where is this distance in relation to the whole tradegy

So why didn't he get help instead of continuing to drink and be mean and abusive? He obviously knew he was abusive when he drinks. You think he would have sought help with alcohol and anger management problems. Especially, after the episode with his parents and choking his old GF. But no even though he knew he was like that continued drinking and didn't take responsibility for his own actions. Nope this guy can only blame himself for what he does when he drinks. He chose to put it in his mouth.

Why is a homeless guy, that's living in a shelter without a regular job, signing up on numerous dating sites, while lying about his current situation? What's the point? How long, once he met someone, could the lies continue? Was he looking for someone to latch onto, or a victim. In a way... it sounds like premeditation.

I can't figure out how to subscribe to a specific thread with this new format. I've been subscribing to them on Tapatalk. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

See the check mark at the top right of the page, before you are subscribed it is a + sign and once you click it or post in the thread, you are subscribed.
ec04a684307bf82314bb6b9340a7feb3.jpg

LE said he was acting NONCHALANT when they interviewed him which reminds me of an article that I read written years ago from a journalist that studied and interviewed past killers with some saying that killing was sexual and they got sexual relief after killing and dismembering a victim so they would continue to kill because of that sexual frustration that builds up and is released only after they killed so on to their next victim. Gary Ridgeway might have been named in the article I can't remember. I thought it was so sick. But then again they are sick people with their wiring all screwed up.

I heard on one of the news channels last night they are suspecting possible serial killer with this guy that's why the FBI was called into the investigation.

cha·lant
ˌnänSHəˈlänt/
adjective
(of a person or manner) feeling or appearing casually calm and relaxed; not displaying anxiety, interest, or enthusiasm.
"she gave a nonchalant shrug"
synonyms:calm, composed, unconcerned, cool, ‘calm, cool, and collected’, cool as a cucumber; indifferent, blasé, dispassionate, apathetic, casual, insouciant; informallaid-back
"she acts nonchalant, but I think she's quite nervous"

I have to think they went to the game if they verified that indeed they did see his sister at the bar she works at in Pioneer Square. Most people in the Seattle area avoid anywhere south of downtown on game night - much less opening night.

My guess is they went to the bar on the way back to her car, which I really believe was originally parked in Belltown (I'm guessing that's why he dropped it back there). As a big baseball fan, it wasn't uncommon for us to park quite a ways away and walk in (hitting a few pubs on the way) to the stadium area. It was easier to get out when the game was over.

A few things are still weird to me. Unless she planned to have him spend the night, why didn't she just part ways at her car? She knew that she'd need to give him a ride either later that night or early the next morning before the kids showed up (I'm assuming this). I don't think she just took him back to her place to sleep it off. That would be too much hassle - in my opinion. I think back to her place was always the plan.

I think with the recycling bin, he assumed it was to be picked up the next morning. I know in my neighborhood, it is rare that cans are left out overnight because of narrow streets and sidewalks. I think he assumed that placing the bags there would ensure a quick trip to the landfill. I think he purposely split up where the bags were placed so that it would delay or eliminate some evidence. I'm not sure he wanted to get caught. I think he actually thought things out...just came to a conclusion that didn't work so well for him.

Just passsing along I have no idea:

Intermittent explosive disorder (sometimes abbreviated as IED) is a behavioral disorder characterized by explosive outbursts of anger and violence, often to the point of rage, that are disproportionate to

the situation at hand (e.g., impulsive screaming triggered by relatively inconsequential events). Impulsive aggression is unpremeditated, and is defined by a disproportionate reaction to any provocation, real or perceived.

"Disruptive, Impulse-Control, and Conduct Disorders==exhibits comorbidity with other mood disorders, particularly bipolar disorder.[SUP][2][/SUP] Individuals diagnosed with IED report their outbursts as being brief (lasting less than an hour), with a variety of bodily symptoms (sweating, stuttering, chest tightness, twitching, palpitations) . Aggressive acts are frequently reported accompanied by a sensation of relief and in some cases pleasure,

lesions in the prefrontal cortex, --- impulsive and aggressive behavior and the inability to predict the outcomes of an individual's own actions. --

which are associated with planning and decision making.[SUP][15][/SUP] thirty seven year old
unemployed, while being decribed as bright and charming .....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intermittent_explosive_disorder#Epidemiology

16 million Americans may fit the criteria for IED.[SUP][16]

[/SUP]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intermittent_explosive_disorder#Epidemiology

Why is a homeless guy, that's living in a shelter without a regular job, signing up on numerous dating sites, while lying about his current situation? What's the point? How long, once he met someone, could the lies continue? Was he looking for someone to latch onto, or a victim. In a way... it sounds like premeditation.

Exactly, looking for victims???? That's what makes me wonder if he's killed other women in the past that perhaps were never missed or found.

This guy chopped her up well enough including her head not to leave a big blood pool mess. It was a clean job even doing it in the bathtub where slippery. It seems the drain would become quite clogged. No bloody towels. It would be difficult to chop her up like that with a pruning knife.

This leads me to think this is not the first time he has killed and dismembered someone. JMO

Exactly, looking for victims???? That's what makes me wonder if he's killed other women in the past that perhaps were never missed or found.

This guy chopped her up well enough including her head not to leave a big blood pool mess. It was a clean job even doing it in the bathtub where slippery. It seems the drain would become quite clogged. No bloody towels. It would be difficult to chop her up like that with a pruning knife.

This leads me to think this is not the first time he has killed and dismembered someone. JMO

He could have discarded bloody towels far away from the crime scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member