GUILTY WA - Ingrid Lyne, 40, Seattle, 8 April 2016 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if her car had a GPS. I'm trying to remember what the story was in the Mickey Shunick case where there was question about the possibility of Brandon Lavergne's truck having a tracking on it. Is it possible to track where the vehicle has been?

I wonder if her car had a GPS. I'm trying to remember what the story was in the Mickey Shunick case where there was question about the possibility of Brandon Lavergne's truck having a tracking on it. Is it possible to track where the vehicle has been?

Smart!

Exactly, looking for victims???? That's what makes me wonder if he's killed other women in the past that perhaps were never missed or found.

This guy chopped her up well enough including her head not to leave a big blood pool mess. It was a clean job even doing it in the bathtub where slippery. It seems the drain would become quite clogged. No bloody towels. It would be difficult to chop her up like that with a pruning knife.

This leads me to think this is not the first time he has killed and dismembered someone. JMO

I agree, and I wonder if there are any missing women or unsolved murders in any other places he has been or lived. Reminds me of Neal Falls in a way, although we are still waiting to hear anything about him.

This is what I was speaking of earlier. I wonder how it is considered premeditated? Me too??????

And a lot of folks were concerned about second degree. He would not be able to for 28 years IMO survive , in a prison setting - he would get himself murdered. I think second degree would be quicker. The notion regarding second IMO that he could come up for review at X percent of sentance , noone is letting him out earlier even if he painted the facility, conducted how to be a model prisonor classes, and cleaned the entire place 7 days a week! Acohol decrease life expectancy

alcoholism actually reduces one’s lifespan by an average of 7.6 years. --IMO he would not get out and cost the taxpayers 4.2 million less trying to prove and argue premeidation j just moo

IMO only I think some sleazy high profile lawyers is jumping at the bits to pro bono this so there we go on and on and on and on --dancing with premeidation is opening up IMO a whole bunch of stuff - people have an intensly averse reaction to chopping people up --- do second degree, be done with it , he IMO, is not gonna survive enprisonment - especially if more indicators of naracissim unfold does not have the capacity to do so IMO

https://www.thefix.com/content/alcoholism-shortens-lifespan-nearly-decade-study-finds

Also I still would like to know - do you think he is attractive?

I have to think they went to the game if they verified that indeed they did see his sister at the bar she works at in Pioneer Square. Most people in the Seattle area avoid anywhere south of downtown on game night - much less opening night.

My guess is they went to the bar on the way back to her car, which I really believe was originally parked in Belltown (I'm guessing that's why he dropped it back there). As a big baseball fan, it wasn't uncommon for us to park quite a ways away and walk in (hitting a few pubs on the way) to the stadium area. It was easier to get out when the game was over.

A few things are still weird to me. Unless she planned to have him spend the night, why didn't she just part ways at her car? She knew that she'd need to give him a ride either later that night or early the next morning before the kids showed up (I'm assuming this). I don't think she just took him back to her place to sleep it off. That would be too much hassle - in my opinion. I think back to her place was always the plan.

I think with the recycling bin, he assumed it was to be picked up the next morning. I know in my neighborhood, it is rare that cans are left out overnight because of narrow streets and sidewalks. I think he assumed that placing the bags there would ensure a quick trip to the landfill. I think he purposely split up where the bags were placed so that it would delay or eliminate some evidence. I'm not sure he wanted to get caught. I think he actually thought things out...just came to a conclusion that didn't work so well for him.
Did she know he was homeless, stayed at a shelter? Hard to fathom. What time do shelters close? I can't imagine dating a guy with no place to go nor no way to get there. And if she was clueless about this, why did he take her to see his sister who probably knew all of this. Puzzling-

Somewhere late in the last thread someone mentioned that an angry drunk is probably angry all the time, just amplified. I tend to agree... Alcohol seems like a microphone for whatever long-term stuff is really going on in your head. I tend to get embarrassingly mushy toward the husband and the dog o_o;; Either that or I start whining about my mommy issues, lol.

Alcohol is truth serum! Mr. Charming-pants here is probably not-so-charming when he gets his shot of liquid courage. I knew a guy like that, my friend's ex. Seemed like the nicest guy ever. I could've sworn. Until we found out that he beat her up after four years of being a horrible, horrible drunk who would rip apart her self esteem basically every night.

I agree, and I wonder if there are any missing women or unsolved murders in any other places he has been or lived. Reminds me of Neal Falls in a way, although we are still waiting to hear anything about him.

They are looking into it according to LE.

FBI investigates serial murder cases I also believe this is where the premeditated charge can come into play in that he was scouting for a victim to kill. Ingrid being his victim.

I believe that have some evidence they are keeping under the vest.

https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/investigate/what_we_investigate

Did you possibly omit one word? Seems like an odd place to keep a pruning saw.

I'm convinced the saw was kept in the yard/shed. Ingrid had a house, so it's to be expected she had stuff like that.

I think with the recycling bin, he assumed it was to be picked up the next morning. I know in my neighborhood, it is rare that cans are left out overnight because of narrow streets and sidewalks. I think he assumed that placing the bags there would ensure a quick trip to the landfill.

BBM Except recycle does not go to the landfill.

I'm convinced the saw was kept in the yard/shed. Ingrid had a house, so it's to be expected she had stuff like that.

I agree totally, it was just that another poster said the mom said it was kept in the bathroom.

Did she know he was homeless, stayed at a shelter? Hard to fathom. What time do shelters close? I can't imagine dating a guy with no place to go nor no way to get there. And if she was clueless about this, why did he take her to see his sister who probably knew all of this. Puzzling-

He probably said homeless to the police but to Ingrid, he could have said he was "looking for a house to buy and crashing on a friends couch". Still homeless, but less of an impact. He seems that he could be a pretty stellar liar, so he could probably make it work for a bit. I have seen that he had "roommates" and now we know he stayed with an ex girlfriend a couple of nights a week, typically. In his mind, maybe homeless sounded less likely to murder someone than a couch surfer.

I don't know that shelters close but they do fill up. And many (if not most) in the Seattle area require you to be sober to stay.

Apologies if this has been posted already (this thread moves fast!), but here's a local news media article with a legal expert's opinion. If any of you all are true crime junkies, you'll probably recognize the expert's name.

http://mynorthwest.com/256382/legal-expert-finding-rest-renton-moms-body-important-next-step/

Legal expert: Finding the rest of Renton mom’s body an important next step

"Bremner said this case stands out because of the tight timeline: Charlton was arrested Monday morning, just a day and a half after the remains were discovered, and authorities only have a 72-hour window to charge him or let him go. At his first appearance in court Tuesday, Senior Deputy Prosecutor Jennifer Worley had to swear herself in to introduce new evidence – blood found in Lyne’s home and car, which was recovered Monday night – for the judge to consider in her determination of probable cause in order to continue holding him in jail.

Given the rush to put together their arguments, Bremner believes prosecutors have a strong case."

Did you possibly omit one word? Seems like an odd place to keep a pruning saw.

Kammie left out the word NOT. Ingrid's mother verified that it was her pruning saw, but that it was not normally kept in the bathroom. That was in the court documents.

I can't help but think: this guy was obviously mentally ill. How many outbursts, how many arrests and incarcerations? All of that wandering from state to state. If only there had been some intervention, somewhere along the way.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

It also would be interesting to know if there was any fire setting, animal torture, or fascination with road kill and stuff in his past , rough sex handcuffs beating during sex etc etc

Exactly, looking for victims???? That's what makes me wonder if he's killed other women in the past th4at perhaps were never missed or found.

This guy chopped her up well enough including her head not to leave a big blood pool mess. It was a clean job even doing it in the bathtub where slippery. It seems the drain would become quite clogged. No bloody towels. It would be difficult to chop her up like that with a pruning knife.

This leads me to think this is not the first time he has killed and dismembered someone. JMO

I won't be surprised if LE finds him connected to Nancy Moyer's death. She went missing from the same county where his parents had previously filed the protection order.

I don't think he necessarily had a motive that sparked his kill. If he is a mean drunk anyways as the ex stated, he could have just seen it as his opportunity to do something he's been wanting to do for over 10 years, or continue doing what he's been doing for over 10 years.
Psycho people don't necessarily have a motive, other than to fulfill their demented desire to see someone die and chop them up.
Scary, huh? 😥

I really dont either. I think she, something set off all his insecurities and he went into a rage. I hate that word "snap". IMO that rarely happens, there is usually a long history of "triggers" (IMO a better descripor)

IMO only with psycotics, (not him ) a lot of it can be going to into delusions, where in the moment they truly beleive that one is going to kill them, (the parenthood shooter comes to mind here or that one that did the senator lady). There, IMO, responding to internal stimuli ,( "she is going to kill she is the devil, she is from the devil etc )

I think he just loses control and in this case her beauty (he so wanted to be seen with her - hey look who is attracted to me -- if it happened - show her off to sister , IF that happened, -- see I am not the loser you all my whole life been telling me I am ) .

In whatever manner, when that was threatened , he just lost it. There has to be a heck of a lot of rage to cotinue sawing. And IMO it has to go on for some peroid of time. We are put together pretty good. Some old prunning thing , god knows how old, for some plants, has to take some intense rage to continue IMO

I just hope he had strangled her before this part happened I do think a corner would be able to acertain that --- but in a way i do not know if i wanna know if that makes sense --unless it can comfort us ..............

anyone noticed that my typing is getting better - I appreciate the endurance of many of you !!!!

BBM Except recycle does not go to the landfill.

Yes - but if he wasn't familiar with what color can, or wasn't familiar with how recycling is processed, this might not have crossed his mind.

I won't be surprised if LE finds him connected to Nancy Moyer's death. She went missing from the same county where his parents had previously filed the protection order.

Strong possibility. I wonder if Nancy was on a dating site as well. He just chopped Ingrid up too cleanly to lead me to believe she was a first victim. Just because he didn't kill his ex GF doesn't mean anything some of these guys are married and have kids.

Cutting her head off he should have been with iSIS

Just throwing this out there: Two Native American women have recently gone missing without a trace from the Yakima, WA area. Not close to where Charlton lived, but certainly driveable.

Felina Blanch Metsker, 33, was last seen March 25th. And, Andria Hawkes, 40, was last seen March 4th. Both are attractive brunettes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox