Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #6 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe he will be turning 18 years old before the end of the year. JMO

My policies state they don't pay because of my criminal actions.

I will have to go look online about this

It's just against the law. Part of the reason Websleuths TOS are strict on it. Thy could get in
legal trouble.

His identity will be published tomorrow or soon after anyhow. And then we will have a lot to say to one another on here. That's for sure.

If his parents have money they must pay for his defense.

There is no use suing before a criminal case has concluded because the defendant can refuse to testify.

But are you suggesting the teen with no assets be sued or his parents, who may have no liability at all?

It won't be long at all.

That is what I wanted to know if it was a law or just a courtesy. Thank you. It seems kind of redundant to me since they have made everything else so public. jmo

Re: Towing of vehicles. Maybe it is just a procedural precaution to look for further evidence.

OTH, I wonder if there is a reason to suspect that he drove her out of the MHP and looked for somewhere secluded, away from the home. Maybe it is just the idea of there being a van (and all of the connotation that goes with it) that has put that thought in my head. But also, looking back at where they searched, it does not seem her body would have been have that hard to spot in the initial searches.

I have a suspicion that she could have been lured away with a promise to go to McDonald's or somewhere to get something to eat. Perhaps it wasn't unusual for her to go on rides with the neighborhood teenagers and older siblings.

Later, her body could have been haphazardly buried by the perp where she was found if it were in the van or garage or near his MH. My theory is that when LE was interviewing the neighborhood teens something was said to lead them to suspect the murderer fairly early. Maybe another teen even mentioned to authorities that they had been seen going off together. That is why there did not seem to be a parental focus in spite of some glaring neglect and criminal record issues that at first glance would point a finger toward them. I think once the DNA confirmed their suspicions another interview was conducted that resulted in a confession, JMO.

I could be totally off base, but I just have a feeling that the crime was not committed where her remains were located.

As an aside comment, after seeing the clip that was posted earlier with the woman being interviewed and what appears to be young male driving a van, my heart hurt for her if there is a connection. She seemed so sincere in her comments and worry. Crimes reach out and destroy so many people, one heinous act can resonate to many innocent people that will never have their world right again. To be the parent of a son that could do this, would be its own kind of personal hell.

My policies state they don't pay because of my criminal actions.

I will have to go look online about this

But what if you are accused but innocent. How can the ins. co. assume one is guilty before the trial?

Now, I am so curious about when this tragic killing happened. I cannot see him taking her out into that field during daylight. So did it happen Saturday night?

I think she either never made it home Saturday night, or more likely, she awoke sometime in the night (like midnight to 3am-ish maybe?) and went outside on her own. She may have heard or seen teens partying in the woods and went to hang out. The teens either were almost ready to head home anyway, or the perp said he would walk her home. I think we will find out soon. I don't think the suspect will deny much and will probably talk a lot in an attempt to reduce his charges.

But what if you are accused but innocent. How can the ins. co. assume one is guilty before the trial?

I looked online and discovered that too - that insurance doesn't cover the intentional criminal acts of the policy holder. It seems a little unclear whether they pay for the intentional criminal acts of the minor children of the policy holder. My guess is no.

On the other hand, insurance surely wouldn't pay if the policy holder were actually innocent and the civil loss didn't actually occur on the property.

I would hope that someone wouldn't sue the family of the perp if that family monitored, loved and oversaw their child(ren) to the best of their ability.
Ever hear the saying love is blind? Sometimes as a parent or family you just don't see the warning signs, or sometimes there just isn't any.
For me I just think money shouldn't be made off of a loved one in any capacity.

JMO

Re: Towing of vehicles. Maybe it is just a procedural precaution to look for further evidence.

OTH, I wonder if there is a reason to suspect that he drove her out of the MHP and looked for somewhere secluded, away from the home. Maybe it is just the idea of there being a van (and all of the connotation that goes with it) that has put that thought in my head. But also, looking back at where they searched, it does not seem her body would have been have that hard to spot in the initial searches.

I have a suspicion that she could have been lured away with a promise to go to McDonald's or somewhere to get something to eat. Perhaps it wasn't unusual for her to go on rides with the neighborhood teenagers and older siblings.

Later, her body could have been haphazardly buried by the perp where she was found if it were in the van or garage or near his MH. My theory is that when LE was interviewing the neighborhood teens something was said to lead them to suspect the murderer fairly early. Maybe another teen even mentioned to authorities that they had been seen going off together. That is why there did not seem to be a parental focus in spite of some glaring neglect and criminal record issues that at first glance would point a finger toward them. I think once the DNA confirmed their suspicions another interview was conducted that resulted in a confession, JMO.

I could be totally off base, but I just have a feeling that the crime was not committed where her remains were located.

As an aside comment, after seeing the clip that was posted earlier with the woman being interviewed and what appears to be young male driving a van, my heart hurt for her if there is a connection. She seemed so sincere in her comments and worry. Crimes reach out and destroy so many people, one heinous act can resonate to many innocent people that will never have their world right again. To be the parent of a son that could do this, would be its own kind of personal hell.

I wonder if the crime happened in the van or one of the cars. I'm not sure yet. But, I do think the body, before or after death, was brought to the woods on foot from the MHP via a trail or near a trail. It's downhill from the park, for one thing, and uphill from the other side.

Since the family lives in a trailer park, it seems unlikely they have a mass of wealth stashed somewhere - enough to pay for a murder trial lawyer. He'll be 18 before any legal bills mount up - surely the parents aren't required to pay for a lawyer for their adult son?

Oh, my. We had this discussion yesterday or the day before.....the families live in a Manufactured Home Park. All the video I have seen show a well kept park. Most MHPs have very strict rules much like HOAs. Why are we stereotyping people?

I know people that live in what some would probably call "mansions" and have all their $$ leveraged or owe an enormous amount on credit cards.

Just saying....

I'm wondering if the parents of the 17 year old were home. If they weren't, did it happen there?
My gosh I'm not sure if I was either set of parents I could still reside there. Too much heartache and to many reminders.

JMO

Websleuths TOS may make us sigh at times. But they prevented us from downright accusing innocent people. That is why Websleuths is respected. It's difficult for me not to post links etc and talk to you guys about them you all have such great insight but its right.

does someone have the link for the interview of the lady in the van????

tia

Websleuths TOS may make us sigh at times. But they prevented us from downright accusing innocent people. That is why Websleuths is respected. It's difficult for me not to post links etc and talk to you guys about them you all have such great insight but its right.

If anyone thinks the TOS are unfair, this is actually a perfect case to look at . Initial reports about dad had many trying, convicting and sentencing him. But things are not always as they appear.

I looked online and discovered that too - that insurance doesn't cover the intentional criminal acts of the policy holder. It seems a little unclear whether they pay for the intentional criminal acts of the minor children of the policy holder. My guess is no.

On the other hand, insurance surely wouldn't pay if the policy holder were actually innocent and the civil loss didn't actually occur on the property.

this will definitely be a research project for me this week but so far there's a general concern about the lack of consistency in home insurance policy coverage but it is possible :

https://mckinneylaw.iu.edu/ilr/pdf/vol33p665.pdf

''The criminal justice and juvenile court systems work to punish the minor
attacker, thereby addressing the public policy goal of deterrence. However, these
systems do not adequately address another significant public policy goal:
compensation to the victim(s) of the attack. One way to achieve victim
compensation is for the victim, or his parents, to bring a civil suit against the
attacker for his intentional act. The minor attacker, who is often an insured under
his parents’ homeowners insurance policy, then claims protection from financial
responsibility because insurance coverage is in place. In many cases, the
primary, or only, compensation for a victim’s injury is from a liability insurance
policy. However, case law is inconsistent 10 with regard to whether homeowners
insurance policies cover intentional acts committed by minor insureds.11"

I wonder if the crime happened in the van or one of the cars. I'm not sure yet. But, I do think the body, before or after death, was brought to the woods on foot from the MHP via a trail or near a trail. It's downhill from the park, for one thing, and uphill from the other side.

My gut tells me it was in the van.

Monday morning here in Australia. Will have to wait nearly another day until 3.00pm your time. Waiting patiently for the court to shed some light on this.
Hoping this is just the beginning on the long road to justice for Jenise.

I stand by what I said. Someone living in that mobile home park is unlikely to have great wealth. It isn't "stereotyping" to look at a lower end neighborhood and surmise that the homeowners there don't have a lot of extra wealth.

My retired parents lived in a park like that here in Oregon shortly before they migrated to Mexico. They are wealthy and lived very frugal. I'm not trying to be rude but where a person lives should not reflect on how wealthy they are

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member