Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #6 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
My retired parents lived in a park like that here in Oregon shortly before they migrated to Mexico. They are wealthy and lived very frugal. I'm not trying to be rude but where a person lives should not reflect on how wealthy they are

The Thanks Button wasn't enough!!

Now, I am so curious about when this tragic killing happened. I cannot see him taking her out into that field during daylight. So did it happen Saturday night?
That is the only thing that makes sense to me. It had to be that night.
If she was seen with the teens on Saturday you know LE was on all of them like stink on poo,,,

All posts are MOO

I am jumping in because I have a burning question...

what if the arrested person turns 18 years old in the near future re?

can we start sleuthing him here on WS the day he turns 18 years old?

(BTW... I do not know his date of birth...)

:waitasec:

Not sure on that, we'd leave it up to Salem...

I think she either never made it home Saturday night, or more likely, she awoke sometime in the night (like midnight to 3am-ish maybe?) and went outside on her own. She may have heard or seen teens partying in the woods and went to hang out. The teens either were almost ready to head home anyway, or the perp said he would walk her home. I think we will find out soon. I don't think the suspect will deny much and will probably talk a lot in an attempt to reduce his charges.

How sure is the family that they even saw her Saturday night?
Maybe she never even came home that night?
It's also possible she left home early morning to go play (apparently she was known to do that).

Oh, my. We had this discussion yesterday or the day before.....the families live in a Manufactured Home Park. All the video I have seen show a well kept park. Most MHPs have very strict rules much like HOAs. Why are we stereotyping people?

I know people that live in what some would probably call "mansions" and have all their $$ leveraged or owe an enormous amount on credit cards.

Just saying....

And some who lived in modest homes and drove a 1960 something truck in the 80's was one of the wealthiest men in the world. I know several people who are very well off and you would never know it and I know some who from the cover look rich as all get out but they are barely treading water. Never judge a book by it's cover.

Does anyone have the date of the latest vigil for Jenise?? Was it yesterday or Friday?

Does anyone know if the court hearing will be televised? I doubt it since they can't even release his name but I'm not sure...
The "slenderman"stabbing 12 yr olds were shown in court so I don't know. Case by case or state by state basis?

All posts are MOO

I stand by what I said. Someone living in that mobile home park is unlikely to have great wealth. It isn't "stereotyping" to look at a lower end neighborhood and surmise that the homeowners there don't have a lot of extra wealth.

Also, someone who owns a "mansion" but is cash-poor wouldn't qualify for free legal help. As I understand it, assets are taken into account when you are given a public defender. You can't just stand there and say well I've spent all my money so I don't have extra on hand to pay for legal help guaranteed under the constitution. Sell your house, they'd say.

You do not have to hire an attorney for your child whether you have the money or not. I know this from experience.

I'm just catching up. I'm in the general area and am just appalled. I was just reading this news story and this jumped out at me: "Facebook comments on the case, posted earlier in the week, appear to be by the suspect."

I know there is no public sleuthing of minors, just curious if anyone had seen these? That is just chilling.

It's a really tight knit community. I know everyone keeps saying what does someone x years old have in common with a 6 year old. But it seems everyone in the MHP hung out together or were at the very least aware of everyone and keeping an eye out/protective. This is going to affect A LOT of people. I would lean towards it being more suspicious if he wasn't on Facebook with the rest of the kids during the time she was missing.

Since 'kidnapping' has not been included yet in the charges, I doubt he stole her out of her bedroom on Saturday night.

That leaves a couple scenarios. She never made it home Saturday night, and was with him at the time, or she snuck out after bedtime and met up with him, or she went out on Sunday and ran into him then.
Hmm. Walking into a home and waking a 17 yr old male up in the morning just might have started the ball rolling... IYKWIM...
I just don't think he did it during the day.

All posts are MOO

He will be named before his 18th birthday.:seeya:

Yes, sleuthing would open up then. It will be tricky because the underage stuff wouldn't be allowed, but the door would open.

I'm really hoping he is charged as an adult tomorrow. I expect that will happen unless there is some reason not to charge him as an adult and I sure can't think of one at this point.

Also, we need to remember that any of his social media is likely to have links to other minors that can't be posted here. So that's something else we need to work on. We will keep you all posted as the case progresses.

Salem

It's a really tight knit community. I know everyone keeps saying what does someone x years old have in common with a 6 year old. But it seems everyone in the MHP hung out together or were at the very least aware of everyone and keeping an eye out/protective. This is going to affect A LOT of people. I would lean towards it being more suspicious if he wasn't on Facebook with the rest of the kids during the time she was missing.

Hadn't looked at it from that perspective. Great way to try to cover his tracks. I am intensely curious to see the comments. I can't even imagine what would be going through someone's mind. Just so twisty.

The "slenderman"stabbing 12 yr olds were shown in court so I don't know. Case ny case or state by state basis?

All posts are MOO

These girls were charged as adults. I know there was some legal wrangling to try to get them, or at least one of them, charged as a minor, but I'm not sure of the outcome of that.

Juvenile proceedings are not televised. So we will have to follow twitter and there is likely to be little of that until the charges are upgraded.

Salem

Salem

If anyone thinks the TOS are unfair, this is actually a perfect case to look at . Initial reports about dad had many trying, convicting and sentencing him. But things are not always as they appear.
And this is my response to that from the last thread. I completely agree with Frigga:
Frigga said:
I disagree with it seeming "a lot like Websleuths over the past 24 hours". I am sorry, but statistically we had every right to suspect someone in the family or the father- especially because of the fact that she was reported missing so late. We know this fire drill all to well here.

I personally know how often assaults occur within families, not to mention the fact of her fathers previous history, and while I am happy it wasn't her father and glad that my suspicions were wrong- they were NOT unfounded.

I won't go into the fact that what her father did previously isn't magically wiped away because he lost his baby daughter. I will stop here.

I am sorry for the Wrights and grieving for their loss but I understand why some of us felt the way we did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg