Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #7 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess it isn't uncommon for this to happen between people who know each other. But it makes me question so much why he chose now to do this to Jenise. It doesn't seem like it was planned at all...at all. I'd love to know what happened to his aunt, what was going on in his life etc. And that isn't to find an "excuse" to why he did it..just an excuse for the timing.

He did have some type of brain injury in the last year. Also, he was on antidepressants. Not sure if this has anything to do with anything but I suspect some mental health issues.

He did have some type of brain injury in the last year. Also, he was on antidepressants. Not sure if this has anything to do with anything but I suspect some mental health issues.

I do suspect mental health issues as well. Not to the point where he wouldn't be competent to stand trial though. Super curious about everything in his life now.

As far as I can tell, the probable cause affidavit only lists clothes belonging to Gaeta found in his home, while clothes belonging to Jenise were found near the location of her body.
See last paragraph here for the description of the clothes found at Gaeta's home (sorry I can't copy/paste the part of this PDF document on my ipad)
https://tribkcpq.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/gaeta_gabriel_141007866_prelim.pdf

I thought it was weird when I read it too. The probable cause statement does not mention it.

I guess it isn't uncommon for this to happen between people who know each other. But it makes me question so much why he chose now to do this to Jenise. It doesn't seem like it was planned at all...at all. I'd love to know what happened to his aunt, what was going on in his life etc. And that isn't to find an "excuse" to why he did it..just an excuse for the timing.
It makes me worry about the 12 yo!

All posts are MOO

I've lived in a MHP before and it really wasn't too uncommon for that age group to hang around.

That seems so strange to me. Middle schoolers and high schoolers? Usually high school kids want little to do with middle school kids, in my experience.

We lost a lot of posts in the last half hour, POOF, so I cannot find the link I was looking for. But someone posted a quote from a neighbor saying that GG was often seen 'walking the neighborhood' with Jenise. I just find that to be such a weird thing. I cannot imagine my son at 17 walking around the neighborhood with a 6 yr old girl with any regularity. :waitasec:

Last thread flew so fast so not sure if this was posted.

Gabe now shows on Kitsap Co. Jail bookings. Haven't found him on WA. Vinelink yet. Some states inmates aren't on Vinelink until sentenced, the person remains only on local jail logs. Other states like TN, as soon as they are booked in County jail, they are listed on Vinelink.

It says cash or bail bond so I assume that's 10%. geez..

http://www.kitsapgov.com/sheriff/incustody/jailwebsecond.asp?charges=700099903

He must still be incarcerated in juvie as it says "out to another facility"or could be to a locked down psychiatric institution. Don't know if these exist in Washington State.

Looks like they set his bail very high.
Just underscores the seriousness of this crime.

Do you have a link about the brain injury? Or is that a rumor?

I've lived in a MHP before and it really wasn't too uncommon for that age group to hang around.

When my daughter was 11, you can be sure that she wouldnt have been hanging out with 15 yr old boys. My son was 15 when she was 11, and some of his team mates etc were kind of creepy and leering, IYKWIM.

That seems so strange to me. Middle schoolers and high schoolers? Usually high school kids want little to do with middle school kids, in my experience.

We lost a lot of posts in the last half hour, POOF, so I cannot find the link I was looking for. But someone posted a quote from a neighbor saying that GG was often seen 'walking the neighborhood' with Jenise. I just find that to be such a weird thing. I cannot imagine my son at 17 walking around the neighborhood with a 6 yr old girl with any regularity. :waitasec:

Here's the tweet:
Jamie Tompkins ‏@JamieQ13FOX 1h
Neighbor just told me suspect Gabriel Gaeta often walked the neighborhood with #JeniseWright #Q13FOX

*speculating* (if the injury is true)
Could the antidepressants be part of the after treatment of the brain injury? My mum was prescribed antidepressants as part of her treatment after she suffered a stroke, as did my husbands aunt.

Last thread flew so fast so not sure if this was posted.

Gabe now shows on Kitsap Co. Jail bookings. Haven't found him on WA. Vinelink yet. Some states inmates aren't on Vinelink until sentenced, the person remains only on local jail logs. Other states like TN, as soon as they are booked in County jail, they are listed on Vinelink.

It says cash or bail bond so I assume that's 10%. geez..

http://www.kitsapgov.com/sheriff/incustody/jailwebsecond.asp?charges=700099903
BBM

I thought bail was 1 million ? Found it at another link and can't remember, sorry. I can try to look it up again.

It's obvious through SM that GG is friends with Jenise's older brother. And it was common for her to be seen with any number of older kids of both genders.

Do you have a link about the brain injury? Or is that a rumor?

Sorry. He says it on youtube about being hospitalized. There was a link posted in the last thread, I will try to find it.

When my daughter was 11, you can be sure that she wouldnt have been hanging out with 15 yr old boys. My son was 15 when she was 11, and some of his team mates etc were kind of creepy and leering, IYKWIM.

In this case, it was creepy enough for the mom to tell GG to back off. She knew something wasn't right - it wasn't just neighborhood kids hanging out because they are one big happy group, imo.

When you spend a lot of time around a group of kids in a small community, the ages don't matter so much. ESPECIALLY when siblings are involved. Jenise seems like the type of kid to hang out outside, probably with her siblings and whoever her siblings hang out with. So if her siblings happen to be busy or gone, she may hang AROUND (not neccessarily hang "out") their friends. She hung out with other older kids in the park too, and no one finds that unusual. It is only unusual with GG b/c of the crime.

Where did you hear he had a brain injury?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500