Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #7 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm starting to think maybe GG had been grooming Jenise for a while.

Maybe along with other potential targets. I think it's been on his mind for a very long time and his decision to finally act was one of opportunity.

I also wouldn't be surprised if he'd fondled a few little girls prior to this. A mom isn't going to warn him off her daughter unless the child reported something that made her uncomfortable.

In my mind this was a premeditated act that had been brewing in GG's head for years.

Still trying to catch up...
this boy needs to suffer for all eternity for causing pain and sexual assault on sweet Jenise.

When you spend a lot of time around a group of kids in a small community, the ages don't matter so much. ESPECIALLY when siblings are involved. Jenise seems like the type of kid to hang out outside, probably with her siblings and whoever her siblings hang out with. So if her siblings happen to be busy or gone, she may hang AROUND (not neccessarily hang "out") their friends. She hung out with other older kids in the park too, and no one finds that unusual. It is only unusual with GG b/c of the crime.
I have thought from the very beginning of this case that it was odd for a 6 year old to hang out with teens. Or rather, that the teens would allow her to hang out with them. JMO

Sorry. He says it on youtube about being hospitalized. There was a link posted in the last thread, I will try to find it.

Thank you. I'm very behind in the last thread now so I'll probably come across the link.

It just caught my eye because I'm trying to figure out how anyone could defend this guy. I hope he will plead guilty and avoid a trial, but if he doesn't, his defense attorney is going to try to mitigate the horrible things Gaeta did.

Where we live 6th - 12th grade all ride to school on the same bus!
I was NOT happy about that AT ALL! Never mind that school is 18 miles away! Too much blending IMO.

All posts are MOO

He did have some type of brain injury in the last year. Also, he was on antidepressants. Not sure if this has anything to do with anything but I suspect some mental health issues.

In MOO his mental health issues were present way back. It's called being a predator of young children.

He must still be incarcerated in juvie as it says "out to another facility"or could be to a locked down psychiatric institution. Don't know if these exist in Washington State.
Maybe getting a mental eval.

[modsnip] It seems a running joke in the family that he rarely smiles. I'm thinking antidepressants were for depression, but I'm not a Dr. or any other kind of expert, particularly with people I don't even know.

I have thought from the very beginning of this case that it was odd for a 6 year old to hang out with teens. Or rather, that the teens would allow her to hang out with them. JMO

I think I just see it as a 6 year old hanging "around" as opposed to "out" with her siblings friends. Everyone knows the cliche of the younger sibling tagging along and the older siblings getting annoyed. The cliche exists for a reason, cause it happens a lot. I have 6 siblings, most of them younger...they hung around us all the time. MHP experience this a lot, IMO.

Do you have a link about the brain injury? Or is that a rumor?

I posted a link to his ask dot fm account earlier that showed a post of how he was in the hospital for some surgery and his wrestling people sent him letters. That may be for a head injury?

He did have some type of brain injury in the last year. Also, he was on antidepressants. Not sure if this has anything to do with anything but I suspect some mental health issues.

BBM

Do you have a link regarding a brain injury?

TIA

It's obvious through SM that GG is friends with Jenise's older brother. And it was common for her to be seen with any number of older kids of both genders.

Yes, but it is one thing to be in a big group of mixed ages, like she is with some kids her age and some older kids are walking with her. But quite another for her to be ALONE at 6, and walking the neighborhood with a 17 yr old boy. I have a son and a younger daughter. Sometimes all of the kids were together if I took them all to a movie or out to eat. But my sons older friends never came over to the house 'to play' with my daughter. There is a big difference in my opinion.

When my son was 17, his girlfriend had a 7 yr old sister. Sometimes he and his gf walked the lil sis to the park or took her out for ice cream. But he NEVER went by himself to 'hang out' with the 7 yr old.

I doubt he had a brain injury. I think his people would be saying that all over SM if that was the case. I think he just had some surgery.

I will add with my history of being abused, I find her relationships with the older kids unusual, and I wouldn't allow it with my children. Are all people predators? No, but with my history, I know some are, and would not allow it to happen. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500