WA - Kassanndra Cantrell, 33, Parkland, 25 Aug 2020 *MEDIA,MAPS,TIMELINE* NO DISCUSSION

oviedo

Reaction score
Our detectives are asking for your help to be on the lookout for Kassanndra Cantrell, who is missing from the Parkland area under unusual circumstances. Cantrell’s family reported her as missing on Thursday August 27 after she did not return home for several days and has no known contact with her friends or family.

Cantrell was last seen at 8:30 a.m. on Tuesday August 25, 2020, when she drove away from her family’s residence on 4th Ave. E. in a white 4-door 2014 Mazda 3 sedan with Washington State license plate number AXV1638. Cantrell’s friends believe that she may have planned to go to a grocery store, but there have been no records of financial activity to verify that she went shopping.

Kassanndra Marie Cantrell is a 33 year old white female, 5’7” tall, 180 lbs., with brown hair and blue eyes. Detectives are concerned because Cantrell is pregnant and missed a doctor’s appointment that was scheduled for Wednesday August 26. There has been no activity on Cantrell’s cell phone since the day she went missing.

118379949_1838805092926246_2945878525935979417_o.jpg

Pierce County Sheriff's Department

Pierce County deputies search for missing pregnant woman

Pierce Co deputies searching for Pregnant Parkland woman who disappeared under suspicious circumstances

Loved ones say it was the ultimate red flag when Kassanndra Cantrell failed to show up to her first ultrasound this week, something she’d so been looking forward, something they say she wouldn’t willingly miss.

“This is not normal, she wouldn’t just vanish…I just need her back.” It’s been an agonizing three days since Marie Smith last saw her daughter, 33-year-old Kassanndra Cantrell. It was early Tuesday morning; Smith was heading out to work.” She just said have a good day at work, and we said I love you, and that was the last time.

About an hour later, at 8:45 am a security camera caught her driving away in her 2014 white Mazda sedan from her and mother’s Parkland home. The only plans her mom knew she had that day was at some point to go to the grocery store. “I don't think that's where she was going when she left. Everything seemed to indicate she was going to see somebody because if she was going to the grocery store she would’ve just put her hair in a ponytail and put on some jeans and headed out, but it was clear she’d taken a shower and gotten dressed. She had taken some extra time, she doesn’t do that just to go grocery shopping.”

TACOMA, Wash. – Friends, family, and community members gathered at Point Defiance Park on Sunday to search for any sign of Kassanndra Cantrell.

The 33-year-old woman went missing Tuesday morning after she left her family's house in Parkland around 8:30 a.m. Her mother, Marie Smith, says Cantrell had a doctor’s appointment for her first ultrasound on Wednesday and plans to go grocery shopping, but she didn’t have any money on her and her EBT card has not been used.

The group gathered at the park Sunday morning to see if they could find any evidence that Cantrell had been there. Police have not said if her phone or purse have been found.

Her mother says Cantrell’s cell phone last pinged off the south Vashon tower just before 1 p.m. on Tuesday before it was either turned off or died. Police told her the most logical location of the phone based off of the ping would be Point Defiance Park.

But her mother doesn’t believe she ever went to the park. Smith says her daughter would occasionally go to the park to walk her two Chihuahuas, but she left the dogs at home.

Other than to walk her dogs, she had no other reason to be in her park her mom says, and her car was found on the other end of town near the Tacoma Dome.

Her mom doesn’t believe Cantrell was ever there either. “That is not a place that she would ever be. It's just not, there’s no reason for her to be there. It’s not a safe area, she wouldn’t be there,” Smith said.

They are also looking to see if she boarded the nearby Sounders train.

video
Mother of missing Parkland woman: 'Please let her go'

“What I hope, worst-case scenario, is that maybe she was carjacked and she’s just hurt somewhere.” Smith said.

Smith said the last place Cantrell’s phone pinged was near a park where friends, family and community members gathered to search for any signs of Cantrell. She normally goes to that park to walk her two Chihuahuas, but she had left her dogs at home when she left the home that day.

“If she took nothing else, she would have taken her darn dogs because they’re her babies,” Smith told KOMO News. “There’s no reason for her to be there. It’s not a safe area, she wouldn’t be there.”

It’s not clear if they recovered her phone or any of her belongings.

[Source: Inside Edition]

Kassanndra Cantrell, 33, was going to learn if she was having twins, but never made it to her appointment

Washington State investigators are searching desperately for Kassanndra Cantrell, 33, a pregnant woman who went missing a week ago, KIRO 7 reports.

Thus far, deputies are short on clues about the missing Parkland, Washington, woman except for one: Kassandra Cantrell’s car was found parked in a place where her mother, Marie Smith, says she would never have gone.

Parkland, home to Pacific Lutheran University, lies just south of Tacoma, Washington. Kassandra’s car, a white Mazda sedan, was found near the Tacoma Dome sports arena.

Smith is now beset with worry about the safety of both her missing daughter and her unborn grandchild — or grandchildren, if Kassandra is expecting twins.

“I still call her, so does her brother,” said Marie Smith, her voice breaking.”

Frantic search for pregnant woman who vanished just before her first ultrasound, abandoning her car
—-
member: 173192"]

Deputies, FBI search Tacoma home in connection with missing pregnant woman

TACOMA, Wash. — The FBI is at a Tacoma home Tuesday where Pierce County deputies say a search warrant is being served in connection with a missing pregnant woman from Parkland.

So far, no arrests have been made and no one was detained.

Investigators arrived with the warrant Monday night at the home near South K and 35th streets as the search for Kassandra Cantrell intensifies.

Deputies, FBI search Tacoma home in connection with missing pregnant woman

This is a link to Point Defiance, the area reported where her phone last pinged. Looks like there are walking & driving trails, beach area, marina, zoo, etc...and it's quite a large area - Point Defiance Park - Metro Parks Tacoma
Did she meet someone at the Dome and ride with her/him to the park? It appears to be about 20 miles to Point Defiance, best I can tell from maps. (I'm on the east coast, so please forgive if I'm mistaken.)
Or was her phone dropped there amidst bad happenings?
Hoping, but I don't like this. The pregnancy could be a factor if things have gone badly.
Hoping, however, that she had a fun adventure and that all is well -- except for the Dr's appt, calling her mom, etc.

I guess we think the worst because we've seen the worst so many times.
Positive thoughts for Kassandra and her mom.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back