WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
MCCLEARY, Wash. -- Investigators looking into the disappearance of Lindsey Baum have served search warrants at two adjacent properties in the McCleary area, authorities told KIRO 7 Eyewitness News.
-------------------------------------------

“I know they've been doing a lot of extensive investigating and they have been doing other searches. I really don't know what has led them to what they're -- where they're at today,” said Lindsey’s mother, Melissa Baum.

A tip helped investigators develop information that led to the warrant, investigators told KIRO 7 Eyewitness News reporter Richard Thompson.

The search warrant includes items such as hair, fibers and clothing Lindsey was last wearing -- anything that could lead investigators to her whereabouts, officials told Thompson.

A family of four lives at the property where the warrant was served. The family is being questioned and is being cooperative

http://www.kirotv.com/news/21116315/detail.html

Well this is interesting that both properties adjoin each other. Certainly the family of 4 is not living in that run down home they were showing from the news helicopter? The search is going to be all weekend....Lindsey were are you ?

I think this is a map to the pic they had of the home being searched on Kiro as well as the adjoining property:
Link didnt work...just do a search on google maps for: Old Sand Creek Road, North Sand Creek Road and Foreman Road, McCleary, Washington
I can't wait to get home to see where they are searching. I hope and pray that they finally find Lindsey!!
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=Old+Sand+Creek+Road,+North+Sand+Creek+Road+and+Foreman+Road+McCleary+Washington&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=33.435463,56.337891&ie=UTF8&ll=47.035473,-123.284733&spn=0.00702,0.013754&t=h&z=16&iwloc=A

Trying this link again...lol

I do not know the exact area they are searching but a general area, it's only a couple of miles away from where Lindsey was last seen, like a 4 min drive. I will try and link a map.

We should start pulling up parcel searches for that area to get the names of property owners.

Thats the best I can do as I do not know how to post an actual pic of the Map.

http://www.bing.com/maps/default.as...005854726_McCleary, WA__&rtop=0~0~0&encType=1

Especially for folks not in this area, here are some links to news stations that surely will be running stories through their evening news:

KIRO
KOMO
KCPQ

The Daily World is a newspaper, sometimes they have added material that isn't what everyone else is reporting

So I have found some records still looking for a better source...

Thats the best I can do as I do not know how to post an actual pic of the Map.

http://www.bing.com/maps/default.as...005854726_McCleary, WA__&rtop=0~0~0&encType=1
Good job! Thank you for working this out, this is very helpful to see. This fits the direction I saw all the helicopters earlier today.

Right now I have to scoot out of here but will be back later...kids are screaming for dinner...lol
See you all later tonight

Good job! Thank you for working this out, this is very helpful to see. This fits the direction I saw all the helicopters earlier today.

Your Welcome !

Sending Prayers That Lindsey Is Found!

028.gif

:angel:​

Is this the direction that Harry Oakes said his dog indicated a scent was found?

I'v been one of the many who have backed up what W/S is for on the Lindsey thread and agree all info is necessary in a missing child case. I'v always backed up LE and remain to. With this in mind I'm realizing this location is going to break wide open before we may know the connection this property holds in Lindsey's recovery. I'm comming on to the boards to say we may be asked as members to keep a tender heart towards some as this case unfolds. As a member my life has changed in a direction that is uncomfortable but my dedication to Lindsey has never waivered and while my heart is heavy & pulled in so many directions Lindsey's story in life or beyond will be told and we walk away with being better people for trying to help.

I'v been one of the many who have backed up what W/S is for on the Lindsey thread and agree all info is necessary in a missing child case. I'v always backed up LE and remain to. With this in mind I'm realizing this location is going to break wide open before we may know the connection this property holds in Lindsey's recovery. I'm comming on to the boards to say we may be asked as members to keep a tender heart towards some as this case unfolds. As a member my life has changed in a direction that is uncomfortable but my dedication to Lindsey has never waivered and while my heart is heavy & pulled in so many directions Lindsey's story in life or beyond will be told and we walk away with being better people for trying to help.

Thank you Karen,
I agree with all my heart. :blowkiss:

I haven't posted in awhile but check in every day to see if there is any news. I'm so happy to see that there is a new development today. I'm sitting here holding my breath and praying that some questions will be answered and Lindsey is found.

Is this the direction that Harry Oakes said his dog indicated a scent was found?
No, different direction, if I've read correctly.

That said, we are hearing that multiple warrants are going to be served, presumably at several locations.

(Later edit: I don't mean to sound snippy, I think I'm just brain dead from trying to follow news today. :grouphug:)

Sorry If someone posted this video already!
I thought it may be helpful to our locals to see where it is they are searching & maybe pinpoint if it is an area anyone has had theories about too! :winko:

Video shot by KOMO News' Air 4 showed law enforcement personnel combing at least two sites near McCleary on Friday.
At one site, investigators in protective clothing were probing an area near an old, abandoned house and large shed about one mile southwest of McCleary.

At another location, about one-eighth mile away near the intersection of Old Sand Creek Road, North Sand Creek Road and Foreman Road, a mobile King County Sheriff's Office command post was set up at a residence surrounded by junk cars.

Investigators comb a site near McCleary on Friday after search warrants were issued in connection with the disappearance of Lindsey Baum, 11.
090925_lindsey_baum_search3.jpg

Video: AIR 4 video of search scene
http://www.komonews.com/home/video/61504822.html?video=pop&t=a

:angel:

thank you everyone who has continued to donate their time and effort to providing information for Lindsey's threads.

I wish I could be on all threads but I can't and I can't tell you how much it means to come here and see your hard work and how much I appreciate it.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member