WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to get anyone off track but IMO there are a LOT of female disappearances and mysterious deaths going on in WA and OR lately. Seems like there isn't a day now that you don't hear about the status of at least on of theses cases in the news.

Something else I notices while researching Spillman... There sure are a LOT of serial killers with the middle name Lee... what the heck is up with that?

I've also noticed that there are just a lot of serial killers from Washington! What the heck?! Also, someone mentioned awhile back that Ted Bundy's real name is Cowell... :eek:

I'm not catching your drift ....

Target video might only show MC walking. We saw that in the released video. Perhaps LE was was really hoping someone would recognize one of the parked cars as being "out of place". Example: Hey! That's so and so's car/truck. What the heck would he/she be doing there? Theory...

He stayed with his brother and family........I would to if it was me instead of being alone.

Me too. I mentioned this before, but my brother lost his wife of one year suddenly last year. He has stayed with my parents up until recently. The main reason was to have someone *there* at times when the grief seems so unbearable.

I would wonder more about someone who just went about life as usual like nothing happened. MOO

IIRC del rio's bag was black, and the rumor was that a gray bag was on her head.

TY! Then I must be mistaken about the possibility it was the one Rio left behind..I was so sure there was convo about how sad/freaky it would be if it turned out to be his :waitasec:

Re: my other Q..Has anyone ever said they "heard" what the material of the bag over her head (IF true) was? TIA!

ETA..Thinking back on it some more I believe we always knew the color was supposedly "gray" so now I'm more :waitasec: then I was before :(

Why is it that there has been absolutely no mention at all of anyone from Golds gym? IMO I can see at least one person who may have issues with steroids (roid rage), growth hormones, etc. Their FB profile is a little disturbing in IMO.

Why is it that there has been absolutely no mention at all of anyone from Golds gym? IMO I can see at least one person who may have issues with steroids (roid rage), growth hormones, etc. Their FB profile is a little disturbing in IMO.

I had questioned (way back) if it could be someone she knew from the gym..IIRC a few others did too but nobody specific.

About the parking lot video: I don't recall if it has been mentioned that there is someone in a car, in that parking lot. When MC is getting in her car, and driving away, I see a body, moving in a car, along the buildings row. Look at the fifth car, next to a green car. The person has his/her hand outside the window. It kinda looks as if he/she is adjusting the mirror.

Girlfawkes -
Nice, simple summation that uses reasonable facts effectively.

I will have to ponder this for a while.

About the parking lot video: I don't recall if it has been mentioned that there is someone in a car, in that parking lot. When MC is getting in her car, and driving away, I see a body, moving in a car, along the buildings row. Look at the fifth car, next to a green car. The person has his/her hand outside the window. It kinda looks as if he/she is adjusting the mirror.

Is there a better version of the video than the WW version? I can't see anything that clearly. Maybe it's my outdated video card.

IMO you are absolutely right. What business is that that the car is parked behind?

[QUOTE
It's not just the *simplest*, period, it's the *simplest that also makes sense*.

FACT - my daughter and MC discussed her cheating on her boyfriend on New Years in the 2 hours they were together at the Academy before she left and went missing on the 9th. She has been interviewed by LE twice at the academy since and I reported this to the tip line as well.

Does this give you "sluether's" some fuel?

Aslo, speaking of fuel....dragging B from the Fuel in is pretty lame. I realize the connection of two doors down from the academy and the Sandtrap but she was no where near his league.

But just to stir your "sluething" of the "groupies" that hang around B, one "A" just graduated from the academy a few months ago.....

OK ~ here's my SIMPLE THEORY (based on rumors and speculations mentioned here) ~ MC got involved with a married/taken man and the wife/gf/significant other decided to end the affair on her terms. A woman scorned and possibly her best friend/sister/brother as an accessory to murder.

Yes the best resolution of the parking lot video is on the YouTube version.

TY! Then I must be mistaken about the possibility it was the one Rio left behind..I was so sure there was convo about how sad/freaky it would be if it turned out to be his :waitasec:

Re: my other Q..Has anyone ever said they "heard" what the material of the bag over her head (IF true) was? TIA!

ETA..Thinking back on it some more I believe we always knew the color was supposedly "gray" so now I'm more :waitasec: then I was before :(

If I remember correctly Del Rio did not comment on the material of the bag that he left behind as he was saving that info for some purpose. ( Not that I think that Del had anything to do with the murder). I do not know how to look up posts by phrases! wish I did I would find it. It followed his statement on how it gets worse. I immediatly thought of those recycle safeway bags.!

If I remember correctly Del Rio did not comment on the material of the bag that he left behind as he was saving that info for some purpose. ( Not that I think that Del had anything to do with the murder). I do not know how to look up posts by phrases! wish I did I would find it. It followed his statement on how it gets worse. I immediatly thought of those recycle safeway bags.!

That is what I remember that Del Rio did not give a description of the bag other than the color. However, in order to carry a dead duck, I imagine that a grocery bag would not be suitable. MOO. So, that said, MOO, it had to be something other than a plastic bag grocery bag, and most substantial bags are made out of some type of material.

I have been half watching a "First 48" documentary on A&E on a MS-13 gang murder. They used florescent pink and orange spray paint. They are ruthless. It's common for them to beat in somebody's head and stab them many times. These particular gang members are transient MS-13-ers. Just FYI.

Not plastic, recycle reusuable bags the ones you pay for.

Not plastic, recycle reusuable bags the ones you pay for.

:doh: I see what you are saying. Aren't those some sort of wackey material? I have seen some plastic ones and some some sort of large weave material. I don't know. Regardless, I don't think it would change color that quickly in a desert environment, not to mention there has not been a whole lot of precipitation this year either. JMOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duffy411