WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the simplest theory you can present? So far, I have read very few and mostly from Del Rio and Puf. I am very interested in seeing what simple theories we may collectively produce.

This is my first time posting. I do not live near Washington or have any first-hand knowledge.

MY THEORY:
MC left academy to meet with someone she had recently "met" online. For some reason she walked into/out of Target before meeting the perp at the boat launch. Hey/Hey exchange on the cell phones. They went in her car to CB. Perp had prior knowledge of the property. She was murdered on the patio or in the brush on the property. Her body was moved to/left by the stream because it provided water needed to wash off evidence. Perp may have washed himself at the bar on the patio. Perp drove the car to PC where he stole her phone and gas card. He abandoned the car and walked away. I think the perp worked alone after stalking her online. He intended all along to murder her and is long gone from the area. (Anyone can say they are any age or from anywhere when they are online.)

the material is recycled but he dye would not be and we are talking from November to Feb. in the wettest of months. I could be wrong its just what I thought of .

the material is recycled but he dye would not be and we are talking from November to Feb. in the wettest of months. I could be wrong its just what I thought of .

Who knows. Perhaps we could perform an experiment. Only because its not raining so much, just put water on it a few times a week and see what happens. Just a thought. I don't know.....or do some road side cleaning with a large group of people of course, and see if one can be found. Or......run one through the wash several times and see if the dye comes out.... I think that is the best option. What cha think?

This is my first time posting. I do not live near Washington or have any first-hand knowledge.

MY THEORY:
MC left academy to meet with someone she had recently "met" online. For some reason she walked into/out of Target before meeting the perp at the boat launch. Hey/Hey exchange on the cell phones. They went in her car to CB. Perp had prior knowledge of the property. She was murdered on the patio or in the brush on the property. Her body was moved to/left by the stream because it provided water needed to wash off evidence. Perp may have washed himself at the bar on the patio. Perp drove the car to PC where he stole her phone and gas card. He abandoned the car and walked away. I think the perp worked alone after stalking her online. He intended all along to murder her and is long gone from the area. (Anyone can say they are any age or from anywhere when they are online.)

Welcome, and great first post!

The only issue that I have with your theory is how did the killer setup the meeting with MC without leaving the usual evidence? There had to be evidence that they connected at a website, text, email, or phone and I expect that LE has traced all of recent communications.

Any ideas as to how the meeting could have been setup?

Welcome, and great first post!

The only issue that I have with your theory is how did the killer setup the meeting with MC without leaving the usual evidence? There had to be evidence that they connected at a website, text, email, or phone and I expect that LE has traced all of recent communications.

Any ideas as to how the meeting could have been setup?

I think they set up the meeting online. The perp would have used a computer at a public library. LE would have the emails and would know where they were sent from, but not who sent them. Or, they could have set up the meeting using cell phones. The perp would have used a disposable cell phone with no way to trace it to him. He's probably done it before and will do it again. I never knew there were so MANY missing people before I found this Web site.

ETA:

LE may be staking out the location of the public computer or getting warrants for unraveling the location of a masked IP address.

See http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/how-to-mask-yourself-online-use-a-fake-ip-address/

Who knows. Perhaps we could perform an experiment. Only because its not raining so much, just put water on it a few times a week and see what happens. Just a thought. I don't know.....or do some road side cleaning with a large group of people of course, and see if one can be found. Or......run one through the wash several times and see if the dye comes out.... I think that is the best option. What cha think?

Ok-dokay, i will throw some in the wash now and let ya know tomorrow!!!:crazy:

Something I have not seen mentioned on here at all. Wonder if folks know that the new "Fuel" bar, supposedly the same owner as the CB pub?? Rumor CB pub owner likes and has young girlfriend.

I am not "going anyplace" with this...just responding to the post, but I noticed the new "Fuel" bar yesterday. As I recall, it is right next to the "El Encanto" bar (I think that's what it's called), which is right next to the Academy of Hair Design. Probably employees and maybe some patrons of all these establishments use the same parking lot?

Hopefully no one else has responded similarly...I'm catching up after work.

Just a thought about the RUMORED? disturbing find at the spec house. Maybe they found evidence that someone had been staying there at night -- a homeless person perhaps, or kids looking for "privacy." IMO not related to MC's murder.

Another thought -- if the spray painted letters ARE gang related, it doesn't mean the gang had anything to do with MC's murder. They could have been either taking credit for it or laying blame on a rival gang.

MY THEORY:

I think if that were the case LE would be more willing to release info. The fact that they are not means A: they got a darn good idea who did it or B: They are incompetent. I'm praying hard for A

I think if that were the case LE would be more willing to release info. The fact that they are not means A: they got a darn good idea who did it or B: They are incompetent. I'm praying hard for A

LE wouldn't give this info out.

LE wouldn't give this info out.

re reading your post, I agree. sorry about that. If that scenario were the case then It would fall in the "A" section. LE has a good idea who it would be.

Speed reading posts to catch up can do that to a person :blushing:

Welcome TechWriter797! I like your theory and yes I also agree, more and more animals are using the internet to hunt and kill children, either from their own account or from an anonymous IP address. Just look at the web site called http://thedeadkidsofmyspace.com

Unfortunately, if it were that simple, they'd likely have a suspect in custody by now?

Why?

I actually believe the opposite. The more perps, the more a body is moved, transported, and messed with, the more forensic evidence is left behind. The more likely someone is to talk, or slip up.

A simple scenario, with minimal time spent = less evidence.

About the parking lot video: I don't recall if it has been mentioned that there is someone in a car, in that parking lot. When MC is getting in her car, and driving away, I see a body, moving in a car, along the buildings row. Look at the fifth car, next to a green car. The person has his/her hand outside the window. It kinda looks as if he/she is adjusting the mirror.

You are definitely correct. The YouTube version really makes a difference.
This needs to be reported to LE. They have made statements to the fact that there was nothing in the video. But I am having trouble identifying the model of car.

This needs to be reported to LE. They have made statements to the fact that there was nothing in the video. But I am having trouble identifying the model of car.

It almost looks like a Honda Civic hatchback... a dark one. Wasn't a red Honda Civic reported out of place up PC a few weeks ago?

I've watched the YouTube video over and over. My 51-year old eyes just can't see it. The sixth vehicle seems to be next to a green car -- counting from the left. Is this the car you mean?

ETA
Okay -- I see it now. The fourth vehicle from the left. Sorry!

I've watched the YouTube video over and over. My 51-year old eyes just can't see it. The sixth vehicle seems to be next to a green car -- counting from the left. Is this the car you mean?

It is the fifth vehicle up from the left, if you include the first car for which you can only see the rear right bumper. This is row of cars along the building. View it on YouTube. There absolutely is someone in the car, and IMO opinion adjusting their rear view mirror and maybe even watching MC.

It is the fifth vehicle up from the left, if you include the first car for which you can only see the rear right bumper. This is row of cars along the building. View it on YouTube. There absolutely is someone in the car, and IMO opinion adjusting their rear view mirror and maybe even watching MC.
call the tip line!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member