WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it was rumored her arms were cut almost off or almost severed off . Don't mean to be graphic

I thought it was rumored her arms were cut almost off or almost severed off . Don't mean to be graphic

yeah something like that and barely attached... did you hear about them finding her propped up like she was sitting looking out at the river...

Hi Shy - I'm not sure that members post about this person are still up, as I'm pretty sure the person's full name was used. I did a preliminary search back on the first thread, and came up empty.

Hey NM - I'm fairly certain that the our member (who hasn't posted since the beginning) posted that JVW had boot-scooted to CA. But, I'm not sure.

If you're looking on MySpace for initials JVM:

29 / Male
ORONDO, US
Last Login: 4/22/2010

If you're looking on Facebook for initials JVM:

College: Wenatchee Valley

High School: Waterville High School '99

Employer: ME

Position: Being [Insert 3-word name here]

Last Login: 4/22/2010

Hope that helps.

Is it JVW or JVM? I know this person who you are quoting but didn't connect it until seeing his FB profile info. Seems like that didn't go anywhere, he hasn't been mentioned since the 1st thread. Weird.

If JVM is 29, cannot he be more fully identified?

I know someone that told me they were behind who they think was MC's ex boyfriend and a friend at a grocery store in line and heard them saying MC was in fact pregnant with a married guy named big john or something like that and he had a couple kids, and that the mothers boyfriend had been arrested. and that the moms boyfriend had been doing things to mc and maybe she threatened to tell her mom or something and he got mad??? this is rumor & speculation... not fact. I've also heard that she was supposed to meet someone from Seattle area that day.

Could "Big John" be another J name? Maybe one of these: Big Jake, Big Jack, Big Jay, Big Jeff, or Big Joe?
:):waitasec:

Sometimes names sound alike, and its hard to hear exactly what name was said.

Could JVM be JVW? first name Jon?

In Liz's post that I quoted previously, there was a JVM and a JVW mentioned, so I am not sure if it was a mistake. The person I know, JVW, yes that is the first name

Do myspace search for "Orondo" The New friend looks remarkably like MC
Also girl in his photos does IMO

In Liz's post that I quoted previously, there was a JVM and a JVW mentioned, so I am not sure if it was a mistake. The person I know, JVW, yes that is the first name
Thanks I missed the earlier.
Also, Where Chevygirl refers to a guy as "big John", the JVW guy is 6'3" per his myspace profile. One of his Photos show really big, strong looking hands, too. Also an orchard with his last name?

Do myspace search for "Orondo" The New friend looks remarkably like MC
Also girl in his photos does IMO

He logged in 4/22/10 but there doesn't seem to be much public activity on his myspace. I guess I'm confused as to why he was brought up. Anyone know?

Thanks I missed the earlier.
Also, Where Chevygirl refers to a guy as "big John", the JVW guy is 6'3" per his myspace profile.

there was also a rumor when she was first found that she was found propped sitting up with her arms tied around her back... i hope thats not to graphic or bad to put on here... someone told me they heard that on the scanner, its not a reliable source though.

Hi Chevygirl, I remember reading that rumor. Thinking of that now I don't know what she would be propped up against, having been found on a flat beach covered with only rocks.

I know someone that told me they were behind who they think was MC's ex boyfriend and a friend at a grocery store in line and heard them saying MC was in fact pregnant with a married guy named big john or something like that and he had a couple kids, and that the mothers boyfriend had been arrested. and that the moms boyfriend had been doing things to mc and maybe she threatened to tell her mom or something and he got mad??? this is rumor & speculation... not fact. I've also heard that she was supposed to meet someone from Seattle area that day.

The JVW I know does not have kids, I don't believe. I cannot say that is 100% but I see him from time to time and have never heard a mention about children. I do not know if he goes by Big John. I'm just trying to figure out a link to JVW.

Hi Chevygirl, I remember reading that rumor. Thinking of that now I don't know what she would be propped up against, having been found on a flat beach covered with only rocks.

Hey, having been out there to see it for myself I believe there are many places in which MC could have been propped up or appeard to have been propped up, just outside of the duck blind....,also and a few feet away from there is a old telephone pole where her feet could have been eaisly in the stream, this is just below where the tree is with the evidence ribbon and blood that is in that tree (I believe). Jarethamarie fell on her kiester there also and if she were let go of at that spot it could appear that she were propped up as there is a log at the bottom of that steep little hill on the way down..... also about 20 feet away just below the house there is a small embankment where she could have been propped up as well. It is somewhat confusing when you are there because of so many places where there are evidence markers and crime scene tape and the beach front is pretty expansive also depending on water levels at the time etc..
I also heard this very very early on like 2 days after by someone I trust to tell the truth so.....

OMG...I already tried this and it did not work....(posting) I feel bad that this crime has not been solved...so the only thing I have heard.....RUMOR..This girl told me that she thought her X bf was involved because he was dating a girl from the Hair Academy......and he was obsessed with Ted Bundy and that Bundy's last name used to be Cowell. I just threw this out...I thought it was weird someone would say something like that....but whatever..huh???:waitasec:

why would someone want to be like bundy or even take another life? i sware people are getting more crazy just for the attention.

is it me or is there people on here saying or making up rumors to get a response? i've lived in wenatchee for 13 years and this is all people do in this town.

is it me or is there people on here saying or making up rumors to get a response? i've lived in wenatchee for 13 years and this is all people do in this town.
It's called fishing. Once in awhile you catch a Whopper!

With all due respect, I don't think we should be "fishing;" we should be careful to pass along only information we truly believe is relevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500