GUILTY WA - Six Anderson family members slain in Carnation home, 24 Dec 2007

Don't jinx me Dasaky, I'm having a weird enough morning as it is! :eek:

I don't get killing the kids. Why do that? These two evil people are the worst I've seen in a long time.

The pic of the dog breaks my heart. IIRC, daughter Mary and grandson Ben are walking along side of it and the officers?

:doh: I forgot about the time difference. Thanks!

That'll be 1:30 p.m. est here. One hour to go.

I don't get killing the kids. Why do that? These two evil people are the worst I've seen in a long time.

The kids could say, "Aunt Michelle and Uncle Loser shot Mommy and Daddy."
I agree that the two murderers are the lowest of the low (and we know only too well how low people can get.)

The kids could say, "Aunt Michelle and Uncle Loser shot Mommy and Daddy."
I agree that the two murderers are the lowest of the low (and we know only too well how low people can get.)

It's being reported by Uncle Loser's mother that they had a falling out over money as well. Seems Michelle and Joe had something in common.

It's being reported by Uncle Loser's mother that they had a falling out over money as well. Seems Michelle and Joe had something in common.

Don't get me started on that 's mother.

Joe supposedly worked at Target, so he had a job. Michele wasn't working. Were they being charged rent to live on her family's property?

Joe supposedly worked at Target, so he had a job. Michele wasn't working. Were they being charged rent to live on her family's property?

One of the articles stated Michelle lived there "rent free for years". I think the grandson Ben stated that. This story makes me SICK. I can't look at the pictures of those sweet children.

Don't get me started on that 's mother.

Agreed! What I find interesting is Joe and his mother don't seem like there would have been much money to have a falling out over. :waitasec:

One of the articles stated Michelle lived there "rent free for years". I think the grandson Ben stated that. This story makes me SICK. I can't look at the pictures of those sweet children.

Thanks, ckwood32. I was just about to check through the links again!

10 more minutes till the PC.

Good morning Taxi! It will be at 10:30am Pacific Time. In about an hour and 15 minutes. I just found a link to a live feed.

Prosecutors will announce formal charges in the Carnation killings at 10:30 a.m. Watch live coverage on NorthWest Cable News or click back here for live streaming video.

http://www.king5.com/

Bumping this up for the live coverage, I hope.

Agreed! What I find interesting is Joe and his mother don't seem like there would have been much money to have a falling out over. :waitasec:

to some people 5 bucks is a lot of money. How trashy these people sound they could have had a fallen out over a pack of smokes and a 40 oz. beer.

I just watched the video and they said she just started worshipping "satan".. geez.

omg, omg, this is worse than I imagined. The kids witnessed their parents murder and then Joe sat down and talked to them, apologizing because he was going to have to kill them too!

The childrens mother, Erica is the one who called 911 but was shot right away.

I can't see the presser! Someone please post what was said. Thanks!

omg, omg, this is worse than I imagined. The kids witnessed their parents murder and then Joe sat down and talked to them, apologizing because he was going to have to kill them too!

WHAT???!!!! :furious: :furious: :furious: He is a heartless *advertiser censored*. That would have only terrified the children even more!!!!! Oh my God!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaleyilene01
Back