WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hogwash. Now that I read she married him because of deportation threats but didnt mention it to her family until 2010. How convenient. Do we know if he was actually ever going to be deported? Seems like a good story to tell someone in the midst of an ugly divorce. "I never loved you...I was forced to marry you!" Confirmation?

OK....now I really want to know why he was facing deportation considering all his family was here already.

So he was a muslim and converted to Christianity.

I can see how a 21 year old can be controlling a 15 year old who didn`t know better.

They purchased a $265,000 condo right after she finished highschool :thud:

Hogwash. Now that I read she married him because of deportation threats but didnt mention it to her family until 2010. How convenient. Do we know if he was actually ever going to be deported? Seems like a good story to tell someone in the midst of an ugly divorce. "I never loved you...I was forced to marry you!" Confirmation?

I'll add to that. She noticed almost immediately he was controlling, but she dated him for 7 years before they married.

I agree, hogwash! She's just further and further out there as we learn more.

If he was THAT controling and not into him, his deportation would be a good way to break it off. Peace out, boy scout. Sorry it wasnt meant to be. She is such a "victim". Poor her.

As far as I know LE has been stating no person or theory has been ruled out. Doesn't mean they don't have an unnamed POI or suspect though.

JMO

Oh I know LE hasn`t ruled out any theories but Solomon has never been looked at as a possible perpetrator by many here on this board.

I realize he`s not the one who left Sky in the car and he hadn`t seen his children in 10 months but custody issues can be brutal.

I`ve always felt an uneasiness when watching him on tv. Gut feeling, I guess.

And no it has nothing to do with his gender nor his nationality.

it could have been for depression

I lived in europe for six years and ect is a very common treatment there for depression.

on the other hand it could have been taken from Julia's declaration which means she could have made something else up..

either way it is highly interesting.

wonder if her mother will comment on it with the reporter she has been emailing with

:twocents:

Hold the phone. Are you talking about western or eastern Europe? My family is from Europe. Most of my family live there. I lived there. Several of my family members have suffered from anxiety or depression. I have never, ever heard of this being used there.

In my mom's native country, Holland, there are serious restrictions on it's use. Much more serious than here. I think that is the attitude in Europe in general, except maybe England where it is more like here. But most of Europe tends to be seriously progressive and against many forms of treatment we still accept.

Now, Russia or the Ukraine, that's very different. That's Eastern Europe, still very corrupt and poor and when Julia was still there (before age 13), was only a few years past the communist era. In Russia and the Ukraine, kids with any sort of "defect" are still left to languish in horrid conditions in rat hole orphanages. So I can see it being used there on a child, but not in western Europe. No way. ETA: Especially not as a punitive measure.

On the other hand: http://digitaljournal.com/article/256492

But my problem with it being just another spelling or mis spelling of Solomon's name is that the reporter clearly states that this name is the name of SOLOMON's BROTHER!! doesn't that change things a bit for you guys?? Where as fine if it was a mistake but coincidentally a mistake that just happened to be Solomon's brother's name?? Just another strange detail in this case..

As far as Julia's extreme(and I do mean extreme) claims and details throughout the multitude of court docs I find her to be a severe mental case.. Severe.. With schizo tendencies.. I believe this woman's mental illness has likely been lifelong(ECT used as a child very much speaks to there likely being undiagnosed mentall illness that ECT was chosen along the way as a form of treatment.. I TOTALLY FIND IT ABSOLUTELY BELIEVABLE!!).. nursee, not only do I agree with what you said about what you saw in Europe but I can attest that in just these past 10-15yrs that I know of people right here in the good ol USA that suffering from a multitude of psychiatric illnesses and that they have received ECT in the very recent past.. Here in Memphis the very well known Lakeside Treatment facility has used these exact ECT treatments in these past 10 years.. It is not as uncommon as some may think it is.. So with what I know I have no problem believing that Julia had ECT in Russia 20+ years ago..

I think mental illness untreated can really turn into an ugly, unrecognizable beast with all types of schizo type behaviors, thoughts, aggressions, etc.. I think that's whT we're dealing with here with Julia.. Psych patients untreated or treated inadequately or misdiagnosed is a real recipe for disaster for them as well as anyone left in their wake of mental illness destruction that ive seen take place..

The deportation story is just like the "Packistan Muslim" story. She knew he was a Christian. Nice try. Now, I really do want to find out if he was ever even facing deportation. Wouldnt he have been deported if they divorced also? Hes sorta still here.

I think I would take anything stated by Julie with a grain of salt - and a lot of doubt. Notice how often somebody facing assault or worse charges claims they were abused as a child. I think it has become so common that I tend to regarsd it as an iffy when it comes from an abuser. I am aware that child abuse is often a multi-generational issue, but I think it's often a fast & false ready-made excuse by an accused abuser.

I think it`s interesting that some believe everything SM says about her but now that we`re finally getting to know a little more about him, it`s considered ``hogwash``.

I have said from day one that there were two sides to the fight, money and kids. SM used money, JB used the kids. I dont think he was innocent in that but the kid went missing in her care, not his. I also think JBs issues run much deeper than anything SM did to her.

What does the report of SMs brother fighting matter? Did he lie and say he was his brother or was she banging both?

Hold the phone. Are you talking about western or eastern Europe? My family is from Europe. Most of my family live there. I lived there. Several of my family members have suffered from anxiety or depression. I have never, ever heard of this being used there.

In my mom's native country, Holland, there are serious restrictions on it's use. Much more serious than here. I think that is the attitude in Europe in general, except maybe England where it is more like here. But most of Europe tends to be seriously progressive and against many forms of treatment we still accept.

Now, Russia or the Ukraine, that's very different. That's Eastern Europe, still very corrupt and poor and when Julia was still there (before age 13), was only a few years past the communist era. In Russia and the Ukraine, kids with any sort of "defect" are still left to languish in horrid conditions in rat hole orphanages. So I can see it being used there on a child, but not in western Europe. No way. ETA: Especially not as a punitive measure.

On the other hand: http://digitaljournal.com/article/256492
But she was not in an orphanage. I don't believe anyone would do electroshock for "punitive reasons" in either Russia or Ukraine.

I'm sorry but I believe absolutely NOTHING that Julia says to be the truth. She is a very unstable, vindictive, and hateful woman as evidenced by her statements about Solomon being a sadistic Pakistani Muslim in addition to her recordings when she was brutalizing little M. What better way to fuel a fire. Now, Julia do us all a favor and tell what you did with Solomon's little mini-me? You hated Solomon so much that you couldn't bear to look at Sky day after day after day and this is the reason he is no longer here.

~jmo~

From the above link:
a variation of electroconvulsive shock treatment in Russia for punitive reasons

For punitive reasons? I'm not familiar with Russia, but I can not imagine this being done for punitive reasons. This has left me guessing about JB's parents being aware of her mental illness during childhood and tried to get her treatment as a child.

She thinks she was controlled by SM and she describes him like a Christ-like figure? I'm not a professional but this has me wondering if JB has schizophrenia.

Hopefully one of our verified therapists/psychologists will chime in with their thoughts. These are all very bizzare allegations from JB.

jmo

I agree, bizarre.

Maybe she was exhibiting mental disorders back then and the parents were clueless as to why she was acting up.

This was back in Russia 20 + years ago so who knows.

Either she is making it up or she really did have serious mental problems and that was how they treated them. Or, she's telling the truth and was abused. We know she is a liar, though, so she is hard to believe.

I'll add to that. She noticed almost immediately he was controlling, but she dated him for 7 years before they married.

I agree, hogwash! She's just further and further out there as we learn more.

Well, many people stay with abusers for years. The length of time before marriage is not necessarily an indication that she is lying, especially since she was so young when they got together.

However, the article describes a great life together, going out, hanging out with friends, etc. Controllers/abusers tend to isolate their victims, not bring them to parties.

Nevertheless, she states in her own declaration, parts of which have been quoted by the news, that he never laid a hand on her until the last year of their marriage. That's possible but not usually the case with abusers.

Oh I know LE hasn`t ruled out any theories but Solomon has never been looked at as a possible perpetrator by many here on this board.

I realize he`s not the one who left Sky in the car and he hadn`t seen his children in 10 months but custody issues can be brutal.

It is not true that Solomon has never been looked at as the possible perp by many here. It's that once we saw zero evidence, not one tiny clue linking the disappearance to him, but everything pointing to a mother who lied, after father warned the courts desperately that she could hurt the kids (and with psych records backing that she has mental issues), yeah, most of us no longer consider him a possible perp.

I have said from day one that there were two sides to the fight, money and kids. SM used money, JB used the kids. I dont think he was innocent in that but the kid went missing in her care, not his. I also think JBs issues run much deeper than anything SM did to her.

What does the report of SMs brother fighting matter? Did he lie and say he was his brother or was she banging both?

Nah I think he lied to the cops and I`d like to know why. This was before they were married and he was facing deportation.

They"allegedly" married so SM could stay in the country? How was her status confirmed? When did she become a citizen? How did JB become a citizen?

JB is a lot like Casey Anthony with her reality. I dont believe anything she says. As a matter of fact, I personally read what is said and assume the exact opposite.

<modsnip>

Did you read the recent link on the last thread to an article by investigating journalists who are speaking about the deep level of corruption in the very court system that this couple were immersed in? Pointing to the very commissioner who tried their case? Pointing to Julia's attorney as a known fabricator of dv allegations against innocent men? http://wadvpress.org/?p=1078

In any event, I have given my reasons several times over on this thread as to how and why Julia could have been awarded custody. Sadly, it happens all the time.

Did you read the recent link on the last thread to an article by investigating journalists who are speaking about the deep level of corruption in the very court system that this couple were immersed in? Pointing to the very commissioner who tried their case? Pointing to Julia's attorney as a known fabricator of dv allegations against innocent men? http://wadvpress.org/?p=1078

In any event, I have given my reasons several times over on this thread as to how and why Julia could have been awarded custody. Sadly, it happens all the time.

Thanks for the link but sounds like an opinionated piece by the blogger. It includes other political motivated issues and it`s clear to me that the writer has an agenda.

I`d like to see the real court documents.

Well is Solomon and Sulaiman are two different people. Suliaman owns Solomons business and home. They are VERY close I guess...

Whatever his faults may be, it just doesn't make any sense to me that he'd have snatched Sky from the car, and Julia had coincidentally, independently but conveniently for him, arranged it so that no one had seen Sky for ages before that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500