WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are not alone in your frustration and many questions. I wonder why she couldn't be charged with neglect for leaving him there or charged with abandoning because he was never in the car in the first place. No matter what, she abandoned him!!

I also wonder why she can't be charged with leaving him and Miss M alone for 12 hours during the mediation. She has already admitted that, i believe. So charge her with it and see if she can provide proof that someone was watching them (and I am sure she cant). Probably she could not get someone to babysit during the mediation because Sky was likely gone by that point anyway and to only leave Miss M with a babysitter would bring attention to the question of where Sky was.

I feel there are a myriad of lesser charges that could be brought against her but if they are not charged soon then a statute of limitations can run out and we will be left with nothing.

I am so frustrated by this case and Julia's entire attitude.

I posted recently that LE has to be very careful with what they charge her with. Sadly, there are too many unknowns to charge her with much of anything at this point.

Neglect for leaving MM and Sky alone during mediation...sure, if Sky was alive then (they don't know).

Child Abandonment for leaving Sky alone in the car (leading to his "disappearance")...they/we all know Sky was never in the car. All they have to go on is what she told them over 6 months ago...which we know is all lies! But, even to charge her with false reports to LE - there has to be hard proof (think Casey Anthony...the murderess [IMO] who walked free).

I'd rather them take their time (as frustrating as it is for us) to build a proper case and nail her rear-end to the wall. May she never see the outside of a prison when her time comes -- and it will -- the question is WHEN.

I do believe they could charge her with neglect of MM given her being substantially underweight when she was removed from Julia's care.

I posted recently that LE has to be very careful with what they charge her with. Sadly, there are too many unknowns to charge her with much of anything at this point.

Neglect for leaving MM and Sky alone during mediation...sure, if Sky was alive then (they don't know).

Child Abandonment for leaving Sky alone in the car (leading to his "disappearance")...they/we all know Sky was never in the car. All they have to go on is what she told them over 6 months ago...which we know is all lies! But, even to charge her with false reports to LE - there has to be hard proof (think Casey Anthony...the murderess [IMO] who walked free).

I'd rather them take their time (as frustrating as it is for us) to build a proper case and nail her rear-end to the wall. May she never see the outside of a prison when her time comes -- and it will -- the question is WHEN.

I do believe they could charge her with neglect of MM given her being substantially underweight when she was removed from Julia's care.

Thanks for your reply. I know that it would be a mistake for them to act too soon without enough evidence a proof to build a solid case. I just get so frustrated and worry that the statute of limitations will come into effect. I just wish we knew for sure that they really are pursuing this with all they have.

It's just so hard to be patient while Julia shows no concern at all. But I am so thankful that SM has his baby girl and that Julia is out of their lives and receiving no further support from SM.

Good morning Sky Crew.

I am going camping for the long Memorial weekend. I will really enjoy the time with my boys. I imagine that Sky would love to be doing something fun with his daddy and his sister as the weather is warming up. He deserves to be playing and enjoying.

One day closer Sky!

I truly believe that LE is working this case. If Sky can touch all of our hearts you can bet he touched LE as well.

Unfortunately, other cases come up which require their attention. They will though always come back.

I truly believe that LE is working this case. If Sky can touch all of our hearts you can bet he touched LE as well.

Unfortunately, other cases come up which require their attention. They will though always come back.

Absolutely! When I had the opportunity to speak with Clay Terry at the Vigil earlier this month, he gave me every reason to believe they are working on it. In fact, he made a comment at the number of man hours they've spent thus far on the case. I have no doubt about LE working hard on this case. It's hard to be patient though.

Sky baby, one day closer to finding you. Every day is one day closer.

Sky Crew is here daily to keep this lost boy in mind, heart, and soul. We want to find you and bring you home sweet child. Give us a sign and help us help you little man.

I was on the Mickey Shunick thread and someone made mention of a site, turns out it's a singles dating site. I think you have to join and I just can't do it lol. I'm not sure how I would "splain" that one to hubby for the sake of sleuthing!

Anyway, if someone is braver than me and wants to have a look here's the link..

http://www.okcupid.com

Hopefully I'm allowed to post that

Absolutely! When I had the opportunity to speak with Clay Terry at the Vigil earlier this month, he gave me every reason to believe they are working on it. In fact, he made a comment at the number of man hours they've spent thus far on the case. I have no doubt about LE working hard on this case. It's hard to be patient though.

Sky baby, one day closer to finding you. Every day is one day closer.

Boy did this post make my day :) !!

So glad to hear that and thank you taking the time to attend the Vigil.

I was on the Mickey Shunick thread and someone made mention of a site, turns out it's a singles dating site. I think you have to join and I just can't do it lol. I'm not sure how I would "splain" that one to hubby for the sake of sleuthing!

I can't do it either; my husband is a supportive and understanding man, but that's pushing it.

I think it's a great idea, though!

HAHAHA!!! I met my wife on this site -- how funny is that?! So, I don't think she'd mind at all if I created a new account and had a little look-see. Lord knows I'd NEVER want to ask JB out on a date so no concerns there! I'll get back to everyone with any updates later. :rocker:

HAHAHA!!! I met my wife on this site -- how funny is that?! So, I don't think she'd mind at all if I created a new account and had a little look-see. Lord knows I'd NEVER want to ask JB out on a date so no concerns there! I'll get back to everyone with any updates later. :rocker:

You rock Rouge!!! Please do keep us posted.

Sky, one more day closer. We love you baby boy!

HaHAHA Rouge!
If you ask her out just to find where she is, will be fantastic. Than you can find excuse to not go. All of cause with your wife approval.

Baby we are closer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member