WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw a brief profile on AMW on Lifetime last night. They had a quick blip on missing children including Sierra LaMar and Isabel Celis. It was good to see that AMW are still trying to get the word out on these missing kids. No mention of JB's strange behaviors or anything surrounding the case except to say Sky went missing from his Mother's abandoned car while she walked to a gas station.

Certainly if there were other leads they would have been followed by now. Sky, we are here for you and wanting to do anything we can to bring you home little guy. Makes me so sad to come here only to have all us keep bumping his case instead of reading about new news on this case.

There is another website called plentyoffish or plentyofish that is quite popular in the Pacific Northwest. Has anyone checked that site? I really do not want to sign up and have my spouse think I am up to something. Anyone out there willing to do so to find out if JB is also advertising on that site as well?

Sorry, everyone. I did not find JB on okcupid.com. I tried various searches but she never popped up. I'll check again every once in a while, in the event that she does create an account (or, in case I just happened to miss her).

Wenwe, I'll take another for the team and log on to plentyofish or whatever and do some searching around. I told my wife about my online activities last night and she found it all pretty hilarious -- she's really just the most awesome lady in the whole entire universe and I'm really lucky to be married to her!

I'm creating a profile on that dating website and can I just say that some of the questions on the profile test are RIDICULOUS?!?! You have to choose either 'agree' or 'disagree'. Here are some samples (and I am NOT making these up!):

It's difficult for me to feel sorry for people less fortunate than myself.

I often do or say things I later regret.

I think highly of myself.

I often get angry about how I'm treated by others.

I tend to avoid questions about my personal life.

My relationship pattern is best described as serial monogamy -- I go from one relationship to the next without much of a breather.

I sometimes try to get even rather than forgive and forget.

When I'm in a relationship, I can be critical of my partner.

I have a completely different persona when I'm online than when I'm with my family and friends.

Most of my ex-partners would take me back.

I find that I can only really be myself when I'm online.

When I'm not online, I often think about the Internet.

Few people love me other than those I know online.

Who would answer these honestly?!?! Sorry, it's just really entertaining ready these....back to work!

If all I can do today to help you Sky is bump you and think about you, that is what I will do. We are one day closer to finding you. Never will we forget you.

(Thanks for the 'field work' Rouge, and thank your wife for us, too :)

It is true Rouge, you have wonderful wife and friend in one person, YOU ARE 2 HALF..... that finds each other....

As ChelaCat told we are one day closer to finding you baby. Kisses.

Sorry again, everyone. But, I wasn't able to find JB on that dating site either. I'm sure if it was called "plentyofmoney.com" she'd create a profile. Seems she only likes to join dating sites that advertise men....with loads of cash. What a sick, sick woman.

Sorry again, everyone. But, I wasn't able to find JB on that dating site either. I'm sure if it was called "plentyofmoney.com" she'd create a profile. Seems she only likes to join dating sites that advertise men....with loads of cash. What a sick, sick woman.

I have checked for her on and off before on POF. I created a profile a few years ago, but rarely go on anymore. . .just to check for JB. .lol. I know why she isn't on there. It's mostly broke guys. Lol.

Hambirg and Rouge - you both ROCK! Hopefully you won't get bombarded by requests for dates that you really aren't intersted in. Thank you both for your diligent searches and for not giving up on our little Sky.

Bumping for our boy, we love you Sky. Not a day goes by that we are not thinking of you. One day closer...

I've been lurking in other forums today and I must say that Sky Crew is comprised of some of the most considerate, loving, intelligent, and dedicated sleuthers this website has to offer. I am so proud to be a part of Sky Crew, especially after seeing how the train can sometimes run off the track in other forums. Go Sky Crew!! GO!!!

On a side note, I was driving down the highway today and a purple balloon floated up from nowhere, heading towards the sky. Of course, I immediately thought of our little man. Was that you sending us a sign? Are we close to finding you? We're trying, little man. We're trying!!

Earlier I was reading the Colorado Springs Police Dept. Blotter, and there was one where a woman was transporting her sick 2 yo to the hospital and she ran out of gas, and had no money. She did not leave the child in the car, she called 911 and they arranged transportation to the hospital, and while she was there, the PD put gas in her car, and brought it to the hospital.

See Julia, that is what you are supposed to do if you are a good mother!

JMO

I've been lurking in other forums today and I must say that Sky Crew is comprised of some of the most considerate, loving, intelligent, and dedicated sleuthers this website has to offer. I am so proud to be a part of Sky Crew, especially after seeing how the train can sometimes run off the track in other forums. Go Sky Crew!! GO!!!

On a side note, I was driving down the highway today and a purple balloon floated up from nowhere, heading towards the sky. Of course, I immediately thought of our little man. Was that you sending us a sign? Are we close to finding you? We're trying, little man. We're trying!!

I agree, Sky Crew is the best! And your story gave me chills.

Good afternoon wonderful Sky Crew!

I had a wonderful long weekend with my little "men" at a cabin. Here is a view from one of the decks

http://www.flickr.com/photos/79613154@N03/7297354998

It was so tranquil and peaceful. I loved every minute of it; and the boys had the best of times. They ran in and out, up and down, all throughout - boys will be boys. I thought about little Sky often. He lives within my heart; and my sincerest wish is that he could be found.

One day closer Sky! I just know that you will be found and justice will be met. I must be patient! I must endure! I must hope!!

Thanks, everyone! I'm also proud to be a member of the Sky Crew. This boy will NOT be forgotten.

Sky, we're getting closer. Every day is one day closer. We love you.

Sending good thoughts to Sky, wherever he may be tonight.

That's too funky - I saw a purple balloon, loose and floating up and away, today as well. And I am in L.A.!:what:

That's too funky - I saw a purple balloon, loose and floating up and away, today as well. And I am in L.A.!:what:

Sweet! From Boston to LA, from shore to shore, from coast to coast, surely our main man is sending us a sign!

:up:

I think of you all the time, sweet baby Sky.
And thank you to all the Sky Crew for keeping this thread on the first page.
Sky's threads have always been welcoming and friendly.:blowkiss:

Still check in every night. I am silly and superstitious, so every time I happen to glance at a clock and it is either 11:11 or 12:34, I say a little wish for you, Sky. I wish that you will be found and that your daddy can find peace so that he can be the best father to your big sister. I wish that Little Miss M will grow up in a world where the truth of what happened to you is known. I wish your story will be remembered and that better decisions will be made by judges in custody cases. I wish, I wish....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member