WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - # 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it is odd and I think it is a good possible indicator this was staged. What other case exists when a missing child's MP poster has a photo of exactly what the child was wearing? anyone? I can't think of one.

Kyron Horman

ETA: though I think it was misreported that these were the same clothes that Sky was wearing when he went missing as that picture was taken in March.

Here is one possibility: Julia may have had OCD obsessions r/t symmetry or exactness. Perhaps this clothing ensemble met the criteria for this obsession, so Sky was dressed in this outfit frequently. If this was the case, Sky may have owned many outfits exactly like this one.

Was it stated anywhere if Julia had OCD symptoms before she delivered Sky?

The outfit doesn't look symmetrical to me. Look at the blue and white drawing on it, it only appears to be on one side.

Here is one possibility: Julia may have had OCD obsessions r/t symmetry or exactness. Perhaps this clothing ensemble met the criteria for this obsession, so Sky was dressed in this outfit frequently. If this was the case, Sky may have owned many outfits exactly like this one.

Was it stated anywhere if Julia had OCD symptoms before she delivered Sky?

I've noticed from the get go she does have a thing for stripes with his clothes.

Postulating possibilities is NOT considered "obvious lying" here at Websleuths, and some could take offense at that characterization.

You yourself are suggesting that the Dad or his family is making these remarks, with no proof of that. Is this not, by your OWN standards, "obviously lying" because you do not state who reported this and where?

ACK! OneLove, I wasn't talking about the father's "obvious lying", I was talking about the mother! So sorry I wasn't clearer!!

How would the dad be able to stage something like this? Surely he could not have anticipated that mom would truck off on foot someplace without the baby? No, I don't see his hand in this one. Mom, I have no idea about, but her story makes no sense at all.

I don't believe for a second the father had anything to do with it. He finally got visitation rights. I am not convinced the boy was ever in that car to begin with. The 4 year olds are easily influenced so little sister doesn't make a reliable witness.

The mother is the one who "lost" her son, Sky, because she left him unattended, alone, in an unlocked car, on a busy street, while he was sick, but took her other child with her.
These are the facts according to the mother. Many are questioning the parenting skills of somebody who would think this behavior was alright. Questioning these decisions is not crucifying the mother without any information.

I don't see how erasing his pics from FB and Flikr would do a single THING to hide a murderous act, or even an abduction. That does not pass the "rational" test, IMO.

But erasing him from life, ah, that's a different story, and a sad sick one. She may have also been very jealous of him or resented how much more attention/care he required from her than his older sister.

It's been repeated in past threads that the mother did not, apparently, update her FB photos for at least a year or so. The last pics posted are of when M is about 2. Her Flikr has 2,000 photos, of both children. M looks like she loves the camera. I have more pictures of my 3 year old than my 4 year old (both girls), because of this.

The mother is the one who "lost" her son, Sky, because she left him unattended, alone, in an unlocked car, on a busy street, while he was sick, but took her other child with her.
These are the facts according to the mother. Many are questioning the parenting skills of somebody who would think this behavior was alright. That, to me, is not crucifying anyone without any information.

That in and of itself is grounds for removing her daughter, considering all of the other stuff going on with this terribly messy divorce/custody dispute -- mudslinging, involuntary hospitalizations, abuse claims, etc.

But I think the punishment for leaving him unattended while going to get gas will bring much less punishment than what really happened to him. I think she is taking a risk that her story will be believed and she will get off with the lesser punishment. JMHO

It's been repeated in past threads that the mother did not, apparently, update her FB photos for at least a year or so. The last pics posted are of when M is about 2. Her Flikr has 2,000 photos, of both children. M looks like she loves the camera. I have more pictures of my 3 year old than my 4 year old (both girls), because of this.

I think it was reported tonight that LE is looking into her FB b/c a FB friend told them that her FB page changed when Sky disappeared. I believe she deleted alot of his pics or something? Not sure - but it's linked above somewhere.

These are the facts according to the mother. Many are questioning the parenting skills of somebody who would think this behavior was alright. Questioning these decisions is not crucifying the mother without any information.

Or... the father really *is* abusive and she hid one child from him due to threats... it really is a possibility. It is also entirely possible that the *father* is lying about how crazy JB is. There are two sides to this one. IMO

She is either <modsnip> about hiding her son, and needed a better story OR she's just the <modsnip> person on the planet, and he was actually kidnapped. IMO

*I* certainly don't think it was staged by the father, but I think he knows she has him hidden. IMO

I think it is odd and I think it is a good possible indicator this was staged. What other case exists when a missing child's MP poster has a photo of exactly what the child was wearing? anyone? I can't think of one.

It's not the same outfit that he was reported to be wearing when he disappeared. That photo you see was taken months prior -- it's in JB's flickr account, I think from March. The family owns several versions of those striped pants in different colors. Same thing with the hooded sweatshirts. That's why it sounds like it's the same outfit but appears to be a different color in the photo. It's not the same outfit.

I think I'm having a really hard time believing anyone is really THIS dumb. Or that heartless. Good grief.

I think it was reported tonight that LE is looking into her FB b/c a FB friend told them that her FB page changed when Sky disappeared. I believe she deleted alot of his pics or something? Not sure - but it's linked above somewhere.

That might make sense if her profile picture wasn't of her with Sky...

Many weathier women love clothing from Hanna Andersson, which uses a ton of stripe patterns.

Regarding the clothes: If you read dad's prior court affidavit he states that the mother would not want to open the closets because she would have to clean them again so she would wash the clothes they wore to wear again the next day. He said that this was common when he lived there that they would wear the same things over and over. So if what he says is true then it makes sense why in this case she would have a pic of Sky in that outfit. I am guessing he wore it often.

I think I'm having a really hard time believing anyone is really THIS dumb. Or that heartless. Good grief.

Maybe it was changed recently. According to her facebook, the last time it was changed was between March and June, but you can always delete your activity. I would be very disturbed to find out that she changed it Saturday night or Sunday morning. I am going to look back through her Flickr account to see when that pic was taken and see if it was between March and June.

ETA: "This photo was taken on September 4, 2010 using a Nikon D50." I just don't know.

Well, here ya go.

http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/father-missing-boy-says-wife-had-dreams-about-stra/nFYPX/

Police sources told KIRO 7's David Quinlan on Tuesday that investigators were able to scroll back through Biryukova's Facebook page and take screenshots of what it looked like before Metalwala disappeared. They've preserved her photos and status updates from that period.

One of Biryukova's Facebook friends told Quinlan her Facebook page changed after Metalwala disappeared.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member