WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - # 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
SPECULATION ALERT: perhaps the FB 'changes' were her deleting things she wrote which, after reflection, she realized might appear to be threats re: custody issues or might appear to show forethought re: a missing child situation

interesting development ...

Maybe it was changed recently. According to her facebook, the last time it was changed was between March and June, but you can always delete your activity. I would be very disturbed to find out that she changed it Saturday night or Sunday morning. I am going to look back through her Flickr account to see when that pic was taken and see if it was between March and June.

It's been there since Sunday. I'll be interested in what you find!!

I wish there was more sleuthing here on dad... that is allowed, right?

I just read a report that mom refused the polygraph and was taking her son to a hospital because he will ill even though others were closer. Fishy.

Thanks for the link, belimom, but it doesn't really tell me anything... whether photos of Sky were deleted, etc... just that a "friend" said there were changes. I have a super hard time when "friends" jump on the bandwagon...

Or... the father really *is* abusive and she hid one child from him due to threats... it really is a possibility. It is also entirely possible that the *father* is lying about how crazy JB is. There are two sides to this one. IMO

She is either <modsnip> about hiding her son, and needed a better story OR she's just the <modsnip> person on the planet, and he was actually kidnapped. IMO

*I* certainly don't think it was staged by the father, but I think he knows she has him hidden. IMO

Well, if the father is lying about her mental illness, then he has sucked physicians, judges, hospital staff, and counselors into his delusion. I find it hard to believe that he could do that over the period of multiple hospitalizations.

<modsnip>.

Can you tell us what the father has done to clue us in that he "knows she has him hidden". 'Cause I'm just not seeing that. Have I missed something, or do you know something you want to tell us?

No, he's a victim, until he's been named a person of interest or a suspect we treat him like a victim

"This photo was taken on September 4, 2010 using a Nikon D50." I just don't know.

Maybe I'm wrong.

ETA:

Wasn't it reported that she was involuntarily committed on her birthday? She posted thanking everyone for the birthday wishes at 9:05 PM that night, or am I wrong and it was the year before? So much now that I am totally confused.

I've always had OCD, since I was a child and my main obsession was intrusive thoughts. I would get the worst thoughts of harming my daughter and it would put me into such a panic that I wouldn't go near her for days. It's VERY common in OCD; just look it up, it's called "Pure O". Brooke Shields wrote a book about it after she gave birth. I eventually got over it but it took a lot out of me.

Now, she obviously had more than just the intrusive thoughts as it's claimed she cleaned like a maniac. However, people with true OCD, do NOT, and I repeat, DO NOT, ever, ever, ever act out on their intrusive thoughts. Their thoughts are fears and they obsess over their fears because they are afraid. If you read up on the condition there has never been a case where a person with OCD actually harmed someone.

IF she killed her child, she had a psychotic break of some sort. She was reaching out to her husband telling him about her thoughts/dreams because she was afraid. But again, a true person with OCD will never act out on it. They will stray far, far away to get away from that thought.

Life is not CSI nor is it Law & Order. Complicated, intricate plots with cloak and dagger sequences, almost never occur in real life.

Occam's Razor.
If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck...

<modsnip>

Seriously? They are both messed up. Both parents. None of the events leading up to this were okay for the kids. If the father's family thought she was a danger to her kids and honestly said they things he alleged he could have filed a temporary order to protect the kids. Divorce is a funny thing. I absolutely think she did something with the boy but it doesn't take away from what they were both doing to each other prior.

She likely cleaned a lot because of fear of germs. That's also common in OCD patients.

She likely cleaned a lot because of fear of germs. That's also common in OCD patients.

OCD rituals are done due to fear. If she was afraid she may harm her child, she could have cleaned religiously to get rid of her thoughts. I used to hide knives because seeing them would trigger a thought. Out of sight, out of mind. It was silly but it helped me get rid of the thoughts that eventually disappeared for good.

Possibly, cleaning was her way to get rid of them OR you're right, a fear of germs. But I'm not feeling like she has OCD here. No one with OCD cleans to the point where they refuse to feed their children.

I'm leaning towards a psychotic break or another mental illness. That is, if what her husband said was true of course. There are always three sides to the story, his, hers and the truth.

OCD can also happen when someone is constantly criticized about her laziness or who felt they had no control in any aspect of their life. Its something they can control. OCD can happen for a lot of reasons.

Well, if the father is lying about her mental illness, then he has sucked physicians, judges, hospital staff, and counselors into his delusion. I find it hard to believe that he could do that over the period of multiple hospitalizations.

<modsnip>

Can you tell us what the father has done to clue us in that he "knows she has him hidden". 'Cause I'm just not seeing that. Have I missed something, or do you know something you want to tell us?

1. JB was deemed sane by social workers... where do you see all this other info? Links? IMO

2. Yeah, because I don't think she killed Sky. I will be incredibly shocked if she did. IMO

3. His demeanor speaks volumes to me. <modsnip> he repeatedly stated that she knows where he is... yes, she does. I think so, too. IMO

I think it was reported tonight that LE is looking into her FB b/c a FB friend told them that her FB page changed when Sky disappeared. I believe she deleted alot of his pics or something? Not sure - but it's linked above somewhere.

:doh: Why does this sound familiar!!!!!

Nevermind...I know!

This is quickly shaping up to be another tragedy. It seems entirely possible that an innocent life, all the magic, all the POTENTIAL, is now likely gone forever. And worse, it appears that this crime was committed by the one person this little guy should have been able to trust.

But then, I would like to think that he should have been able to trust all of us.

OCD rituals are done due to fear. If she was afraid she may harm her child, she could have cleaned religiously to get rid of her thoughts.

Or she feared what might be done to her, if she was in an abusive relationship. IMO

OCD rituals are done due to fear. If she was afraid she may harm her child, she could have cleaned religiously to get rid of her thoughts. I used to hide knives because seeing them would trigger a thought. Out of sight, out of mind. It was silly but it helped me get rid of the thoughts that eventually disappeared for good.

Possibly, cleaning was her way to get rid of them OR you're right, a fear of germs. But I'm not feeling like she has OCD here. No one with OCD cleans to the point where they refuse to feed their children.

I'm leaning towards a psychotic break or another mental illness. That is, if what her husband said was true of course. There are always three sides to the story, his, hers and the truth.
Refusing to eat could be also do to the fear of germs. Maybe she thinks the food is contaminated with germs.

Thanks for the link, belimom, but it doesn't really tell me anything... whether photos of Sky were deleted, etc... just that a "friend" said there were changes. I have a super hard time when "friends" jump on the bandwagon...

I agree that at one point it is hard to know who to believe. But evidently there were enough changes for LE to go back and get the screenshots of how it looked before. I'm just the messenger, btw... :seeya:

Its not out of the question for a parent involved in this type of bitter dispute to kill their child out of spite. Same as the lover "if I cant have you no one can". Its possible the mom developed a bond with daughter and not son as a result of PPD. He is also the same sex child. The namesake in most cultures is huge. OCD doesnt make you a killer but it can be co-morbid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname