WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - # 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would she hide one kid only? Now her daughter is in foster care. It doesn't make any sense to hide one kid to lose the other. So I don't believe that she hid the live kid, not at all.

Why would she hide one kid only? Now her daughter is in foster care. It doesn't make any sense to hide one kid to lose the other. So I don't believe that she hid the live kid, not at all.

It don't make sense. I think that is why in one of the pressers LE stated they did not think Sky was out of state and was either in the area of the apartment or where he went missing. Today however they said they have not ruled anything out.:waitasec:

link to pressers from Patty G:
http://www.myspace.com/video/565006329

This is really sad b/c she has a mental illness. She might not be a fantastic person, but would this really have happened if she weren't mentally ill? Did she start out loving her husband? Did they ever have a normal relationship? I find myself intensely curious about the relationship between them.

I don't mean to cast any aspersions on the husband. I believe he's blameless in the disappearance. But he is not acing his lie detector tests (and I realize they are not always accurate) and it's making me wonder if he knows more bad things about her than he is telling. Maybe he let her get away with some stuff and he's now regretting it. For example: HOW do you force a kid to sleep till 2 pm? And whatever method she used for that could also be how she left them at home for extended periods. I wonder if he knows or suspects something about her methods.

This article has a full time line and synopsis of the court proceedings, etc. I see only a few slight flaws in the synopsis. Otherwise, it is a must read for anyone wanting to familiarize themselves with the divorce case and find out why the kids did not end up with Solomon, why he was kept away, etc. Among the tiny flaws I found were the omission of the mediation date and the result of that (an agreement for every other weekend to Solomon which Julia tried to rescind the next day). Also, articles keep stating the several CPS referrals on the family but I think it's obvious they were calling CPS against each other. In any event, this article has a ton of information for those needing a breakdown of events:

http://www.examiner.com/missing-per...or-said-he-warned-mother-s-friends-months-ago

This is really sad b/c she has a mental illness. She might not be a fantastic person, but would this really have happened if she weren't mentally ill? Did she start out loving her husband? Did they ever have a normal relationship? I find myself intensely curious about the relationship between them.

I don't mean to cast any aspersions on the husband. I believe he's blameless in the disappearance. But he is not acing his lie detector tests (and I realize they are not always accurate) and it's making me wonder if he knows more bad things about her than he is telling. Maybe he let her get away with some stuff and he's now regretting it. For example: HOW do you force a kid to sleep till 2 pm? And whatever method she used for that could also be how she left them at home for extended periods. I wonder if he knows or suspects something about her methods.

http://images.bimedia.net/documents/Decl+of+Solomon+Metalwala.pdf

Lines 51 and 52 he talks about when he took a polygraph before. He passed the questions related to Sexual abuse but gets inconsistent on the bruise questions because he thinks she may have caused them.

I think the same thing happened for the 1st one passed now. The second poly he took and has not been released. I think he passed or was inconsistent again because he thinks she may have hurt him. His lawyer and him would not release the results until they talked to LE then today they said they would not release them because it was a on-going investigation. MOO

I am sure he knows a lot. But there is not much more the guy can say. If what he said in his statement is accurate, and there is no reason to doubt it at this point, his wife has been growing progressively crazier all the time. He warned that she was dangerous, he warned that the kids were in peril. He was correct.

But let's say he suspected or knew much worse. I'm sure he has told the police all he fears, but he has to be careful what he says publicly -- not just to keep his psycho wife from jumping off a building, but to save any chance he might have of gaining custody of his remaining child. And let's be honest, even here at WS, where evidence really aught to trump emotion, there are a fair number who give Julia a blanket pass and blame this guy for everything -- and seemingly for no other reason than that he is a man.

So he has to be careful. He has to think before he talks. The system that should have worked to protect his children and his rights screwed him over.

How can someone who has OCD with germs be a sugar baby? I don't get that.

Well, if she truly placed an ad on that site, I'm guessing for the right price, she could grin and bear it.

I'd imagine if a guy offered her 5,000 bucks to trample and stomp all over her living room carpet with his dusty, dirty, icky shoes, she'd manage to smile while he was doing it ... and vacuum rows back into her carpets for 3 hours after he left.

So, uh, the same with the other, if you get what I'm sayin'. :crazy:

I do think that they had a good relationship until they married. He even states such in the Doc, it was also posted in the article that was just posted:

http://www.examiner.com/missing-per...or-said-he-warned-mother-s-friends-months-ago

He explained that Julia is the love of his life and that they had five wonderful years of marriage together. Then she began to demonstrate very odd behavior, he wrote. He said since they were married she’s had a fixation toward her own mother. He said it was a hate-love on-again, off-again relationship. He said Julia would say very mean things to her mother both verbally and in emails. Then, when she needed help, she would turn to her mother as if nothing happened. Her mother would, despite what Julia had said or done, help her daughter.

Solomon said in 2008 things declined and she turned that behavior on him and the children. [It is unclear why he said ‘children’ since Sky was not born until Oct. 2009.]

Bringing the Timeline Forward..

2003- Julia and Solomon were married

2007- MM was born

2008- 5 yrs into their marriage SM witnessed Julia demonstrating strange/odd behaviors. Julia has had a fixation on her mother. Love/hate and on/off relationship. With Julia sending many verbally abusive emails to her mom.. But then when Julia needed someone she would go to mom who even tho Julia had treated her badly she was always there for Julia when she needed her.

2008- included in that strange/odd behavior was the severe OCD rituals that began.*the small toddler then forced to sleep til 2pm so that Julia would have no responsibility of caring for her child and when she would awake in the afternoon the father was called upon (while working to earn the only income for the family) to meet his daughter's basic need of being hungry.. It is this schedule and his having to establish an arrangement that would allow for him to ensure his child's well being led to his hiring an employee when the funds obviously were not there to do so.. This allowing him to leave in the afternoons and get to the home to pick up his daughter and take her to eat at a place he found to be the healthiest choice for her in restaurants.. They not allowed back in the home til the midnight hours.. Julia had zero connection to MM and refused to be responsible for anything whatsoever in the child's life..(both family and friends were aware of how SM had to rearrange his schedule in order to care for MM)

Mid to latter 2008- Julia agreed to get help, including admitting what control the OCD had over her(refer to page of declaration court doc for her detailed acct) and sought treatment from Dr. Reddy Seritha who diagnosed her with depression/OCD and placed her on medication. During this time there was marked improvement of Julia and it was at this point that Sky was conceived. At some point in the pregnancy she stopped taking the meds AMA.. This was not known immediately..

But by March 2009- (with Julia still pregnant with Sky) she had once again spiraled downhill and agreed to go see Dr. Katerina Rebova who diagnosed her as bi-polar and upheld the dx of depression/OCD- she was prescribed medication along with behavioral treatment as well.. Julia did not improve due to her unwilling to try the behavioral treatments the dr was ordering.. She wanted to only take a pill.. Thus she switched from med to med in search of a pill to help..

Summer 2009- *still pregnant Julia now insisted they had to move from their beautiful home(1 yr old) back to the condo. SM complied.

Sept 2009- Sky was born. *And Julia now insisted they must move back home for her comfort in handling things. SM complied. SM took off 2 mos to help care for Sky and MM from Sept-Nov.

November 2009- Julia once again insisted due to her comfort level that they must again move back to the condo. SM complied.

November*2009- when SM returned to work at their store he had to make arrangements thru various means for him to be able to work, bringing in the families only income, as well as still make sure his children's needs are being met. That meant having to leave work by early afternoon to feed and meet the needs of the children.*This was when the OCD was at such an extreme that dad and the children were only allowed in the home in the extremely late night hours and that once allowed inside they had to all 3 await only in the foyer until receiving the permission of Julia to each one at a time walk directly into the bathroom change out of their clothes and prepare for bed, Solomon was last to be allowed in the bathroom to change for bed to where Solomon, MM, and Sky were only allowed to go into the living room where they all had to sleep on the living room room floor due to Julia's having deemed the perfectly made beds as "the perfect place" which meant they were not allowed to be touched much less slept on.. So the 3 slept in LR floor, while Julia stayed up all night washing the separate loads of each of the 3 of theirs clothes as they were made to wear the exact clothes everyday that Julia would wash every night, separately as she had forbidden allowance into the clothing closets as she had them specially arranged and deemed as untouchable, do not open!! While they all slept on the floor at night Julia stayed up doing the loads of laundry as well as scouring the entire square inch of the bathroom she had allowed each of them one by one to change clothes and prepare for bed on the LR floor..

March 2010- Julia rarely left the home. The suicidal ideations had begun as well as the extremely unhealthy "parroting" began btwn Julia and MM.. MM began to repeat everything *mommy said including known to say repeatedly "I'm going to kill myself!" just like Julia did.

Spring 2010- *Julia was threatening extreme harm to herself as well as telling that she was having reoccurring dreams of harming the children, specifically strangling Sky. At this point SM called in authorities who after meeting with Julia in the home they decided it best she be taken in for 3 days to Navos Institution for an involuntary commitment of 72hours..*after the 3day involuntary commitment Julia, herself agreed she needed help and was "voluntarily"was checked into UofW for battery of tests and professional help. Julia during here stay at UofW stated that she wanted help.
*note that it has been stated that this "voluntary" is usually just semantics and is actually most times "involuntary" but the patient agrees to comply voluntarily so there is not a court record of the patient being involuntarily committed.(not sure the exact way that Julia's treatment was done)

Spring 2010- while Julia was hospitalized everything finally caved in financially and they lost their home and condo forcing SM and the 2 children to live with SM's mom/family. It was during this separation from Julia while inpatient that SM slowly began to realize the true depths of what he and his children were merely existing in their day to day lives with Julia.. Also important note that at this time SM did not file for divorce, nor did he ever attempt to keep the children from Julia.

Summer 2010- Julia was discharged from hospital and was living at her mom's part of this time, as well as at S. Owens part of this time.*

3 weeks after Julia was discharged- while living with S. Owens the 2 of them(JB and SO) decided they thought it best that the children should be living there with Julia full time. And immediately began the brutal fight for that custody.

Summer 2010- IT IS ONLY AT THIS POINT DID SM REACH OUT FOR COUNSEL AND FILED DISSOLUTION OF MARRIAGE.. important too to note this man never attempted to take these children away from Julia, and leave her without them .. Never has SM attempted such..

July 2010- Julia started the false allegations and as we see she upped the ante with each new false charge.. In July 2010 she filed that SM had physically assaulted her that was UNFOUNDED AND DISMISSED BY THE COURTS...
*also noted that by July 2010 Julia was seeing J.S. Health professional who continued to vouch for her being able and fit as a parent to THe courts*

September 27, 2010- both SM and JB appeared before the court and the courts saw fit to render shared custody btwn the two parents. SM was fine with that, but Julia was furious!*

Less than 1 week later- after the court awarded joint/shared custody Julia again contacted LE with baseless, fictitious claims.. This time alleging that SM was planning to take MM from her out of state.. SM was contacted by authorities given the case number and assured it would be dismissed.. As it was. That made the second time in two months that Julia had filed baseless charges that the court dismissed.

October 2010- Julia makes the tapes of the extremely disturbing exchanges, one named "Exchange from Hell".. Extremely disturbing to listen. (the link to these recordings in earlier Sky threads)

November 2010- due to severe financial strain SM stated that he would be late with that months spousal/child payment.

December 2010- SM PAID THE LATE PAYMENT JUST AS HE PROMISED HE WOULD. nonetheless Julia filed a motion to have him held in contempt of court for that late payment.. Along with filed a modification for spousal support stating she wanted $500.00 more per month from SM. As well as filed the most damaging false claims of all.. Charges that SM had physically assaulted both Sky and MM, as well as sexually assaulted MM. This including Julia having made wounds/bruises on the children and photographed them as evidence that SM inflicted the abuse. SM passed LDT that he had not abused or inflicted the wounds/bruises on his children.
Due to the extensive investigation that must be done when allegations such as this are filed it is this that is the sole cause for SM having last seen either of his children on December 10, 2010.

3 days prior to Sky's disappearance- Both SM and JB attended the mediation where it was finally decided to reunite this father slowly back into his children's lives. ONCE AGAIN THOSE ALLEGATIONS OF PHYSICAL/SEXUAL ABUSE WERE UNFOUNDED AND DISMISSED BY THE COURTS. SM finally was about to start to re establish a relationship with his two children.(sadly that likely will never happen and it will remain That 12/10/2010 was the last time this father ever saw his son, Sky)

November 6, 2011- Sky was last seen by mom, Julia at 9am when she left him alone, strapped in his car seat, on the side of a road in mom's unlocked 1998 Acura In Bellevue, WA

I do think that they had a good relationship until they married. He even states such in the Doc, it was also posted in the article that was just posted:

He explained that Julia is the love of his life and that they had five wonderful years of marriage together. Then she began to demonstrate very odd behavior, he wrote. He said since they were married she’s had a fixation toward her own mother. He said it was a hate-love on-again, off-again relationship. He said Julia would say very mean things to her mother both verbally and in emails. Then, when she needed help, she would turn to her mother as if nothing happened. Her mother would, despite what Julia had said or done, help her daughter.

Solomon said in 2008 things declined and she turned that behavior on him and the children. [It is unclear why he said ‘children’ since Sky was not born until Oct. 2009.]

Yeah, he said they had a good marriage for five years. But they dated for seven years before getting married and even then it was very rushed in order to beat the deportation date. I wonder if she was jerking him around even back then. I believe she's the love of his life, not so sure it was ever mutual.

I suppose that we've gotten so used to this kind of thing that we do consider for a moment that a mother in the middle of a tragic accident would create this kind of story for a dead or injured baby. However I think in reality about 99 percent of mothers would flip out hysterically and call 911 immediately screaming.

It's just what would happen. So when there is a cover up like this it seems that it was a deliberate or violent accident. In other words the mother beat or strangled or killed the baby somehow in a fit and then realized she needed to cover it up.

I feel so bad for the father of these children. What a tragedy.

ETA some people have been mentioning that he's so positive about his son even though he ought to know he is not likely to be alive. I thought I'd chime in on the cultural aspects that might come into play on this, I have several friends from Pakistan, India and the Middle East who did not know their parents died in the country until they went home for a vacation. The families feel it is very bad to give them bad news when they are far from home.

In addition I know of several older parents in these countries that went to their grave not knowing that a son or daughter died in the US. One of my dear friend's brother committed suicide by jumping in Niagra Falls. They told his family he ran off with a girl, never never told them because they thought the stress would be too much.

So it may be that SM is acting in this way out of respect for his parents or family. Trying to keep it positive.

Even if he knows or believes she is "crazy" that would not really give him any insight into what she really may or may not have done to Sky...probably every possible scenario is flying around his brain. She is probably harder to figure out than most people, to say the least. JMO

Well, if she truly placed an ad on that site, I'm guessing for the right price, she could grin and bear it.

I'd imagine if a guy offered her 5,000 bucks to trample and stomp all over her living room carpet with his dusty, dirty, icky shoes, she'd manage to smile while he was doing it ... and vacuum rows back into her carpets for 3 hours after he left.

So, uh, the same with the other, if you get what I'm sayin'. :crazy:

Well, yes. And it does make me wonder if the obsessive cleaning is related to any past sexually related pathology.

Let's just consider the bipolar angle. One of the diagnostic symptoms is high risk sexual behaviors. For many, that means promiscuous behavior Maybe Julia has done some pretty "odd" things in that department, and then works hard to "clean" the dirty deeds away.

Many years ago, my first 'education' on this cause-effect dynamic was a study of the actress Joan Crawford, who was said to have a well known cleaning obsession. It was also suggested that she had prostituted in her early teen years before coming to Hollywood and then again later in the film industry. I'm sure this is not always the root cause of cleaning compulsions, but I'm pretty sure early sex abuse is behind my husband's ex-wife's cleaning OCD and his children were definitely affected by it.

ETA some people have been mentioning that he's so positive about his son even though he ought to know he is not likely to be alive. I thought I'd chime in on the cultural aspects that might come into play on this, I have several friends from Pakistan, India and the Middle East who did not know their parents died in the country until they went home for a vacation. The families feel it is very bad to give them bad news when they are far from home.

In addition I know of several older parents in these countries that went to their grave not knowing that a son or daughter died in the US. One of my dear friend's brother committed suicide by jumping in Niagra Falls. They told his family he ran off with a girl, never never told them because they thought the stress would be too much.

So it may be that SM is acting in this way out of respect for his parents or family. Trying to keep it positive.

I see that kind of smiling acceptance of tragedy among some extremely devout Christians that I know. It's a way of witnessing their faith, to show that they accept God's will and that whatever happens their faith will sustain them.

Hi Rouge,
Thanks!! That was me that posted that. I came back to check up on the latest and freaked out when i got the message that I wasn't allowed to get back to where I was. I was worried that I had done something wrong, lol.

Regarding "voluntary" commitment, this has been my EXACT experience. It is sad and scary and infuriating (especially when it is about money). Thank you for posting this. I had wanted to say something, but wasn't sure if my experience was a stand alone situation.

Well, yes. And it does make me wonder if the obsessive cleaning is related to any past sexually related pathology.

Let's just consider the bipolar angle. One of the diagnostic symptoms is high risk sexual behaviors. For many, that means promiscuous behavior Maybe Julia has done some pretty "odd" things in that department, and then works hard to "clean" the dirty deeds away.

Many years ago, my first 'education' on this cause-effect dynamic was a study of the actress Joan Crawford, who was said to have a well known cleaning obsession. It was also suggested that she had prostituted in her early teen years before coming to Hollywood and then again later in the film industry. I'm sure this is not always the root cause of cleaning compulsions, but I'm pretty sure early sex abuse is behind my husband's ex-wife's cleaning OCD and his children were definitely affected by it.

My brother descended into full-blown, unbelievably severe OCD after a few short weeks away at college...while we don't really know what happened, I've always wondered if there was a sexual incident of some kind that "freaked" him out; he had been very shy and interested only in sports until that point and his roommate was very much the opposite. I do think it is on the unusual side of OCB that this woman has been able to even fake a "normal" life, if she is as severe as my brother; he has not spoken to anyone outside of one of my brothers, my mom when she was alive, and myself, in probably twenty years or so. His cleanliness phobias include a feeling of contamination even exuding from people...of course every case is different. JMO

Sorry guys but I am behind and the last thread was closed. Can someone please explain what ad are we talking about and what was said on it? TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg