WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - # 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry guys but I am behind and the last thread was closed. Can someone please explain what ad are we talking about and what was said on it? TIA

A large portion was devoted to the discovery of an ad apparently placed by Julia on some sort of "dating" site where she indicated that she was seeking a man and $3-$5K per month...something like that...

The thread was not locked because of the dating site just in case anyone is wondering. It was closed for clean up of the flickr photo's. Salem said not to be offended if your post or part of a post disappears that had the link.

bumping:
PLEASE DO NOT POST ANY LINKS TO THE FLICKER ACCOUNT OR LINKS TO PICTURES.

I'm surprised JB hasn't closed down her flickr account. It's getting a lot of hits. She could also make portions of it private very easily. Same with the recordings, I'm surprised they're still up.

Is it just my eyes or imagination, but doesn't Sky look a lot like Caylee Anthony? Even my grown daughter thinks so. I hate to think 'photo-shopped'!

Have any family members, besides the father, or neighbors come forward at all??

I believe this is definite strategy to their agreeing(their being SM and ATTY) to not discuss the LDT. And NG rabid-azz just confirmed that for me even more.. She is a stickler on those LDT's and she will hammer guests over the head about them relentlessly.. When SM's ATTY stated that she as a former prosecutor would understand there to be a need to not disclose any info about SM's LDT.. She immediately stated she absolutely understand and left it at that.. IMO there is definite reason behind they're not disclosing.. I believe they are totally playing with Julia(and I do not mean in a fun or joking way) but in a very serious, strategic way. I believe the article with her sugar baby stats is all part of it.. They are placing thoughts into Julia's head all in preparation for their eventual getting to speak with her after they finish setting the stage.. Jmo, tho!

Ok what is it with the toilet? Solomon was so very ashamed, embarrassed.. He could not tell why it is that Julia did not allow him to use the toilet!?!? He said she was allowed to but that he wasn't!!.. What was the fear?? What is so embarrassing and shameful this poor man could not bring himself to tell what her reasoning was??

Ok what is it with the toilet? Solomon was so very ashamed, embarrassed.. He could not tell why it is that Julia did not allow him to use the toilet!?!? He said she was allowed to but that he wasn't!!.. What was the fear?? What is so embarrassing and shameful this poor man could not bring himself to tell what her reasoning was??

Something sexually humiliating, I'm guessing.

Respectfully, this was probably an emotionally devistating time of his life. Being in such an unhealthy relationship while still so close to it was probably difficult for him to relive. I can imagine his discomfort in that type of questions. The following is not directed at you, but more NG's line of questioning as I didn't see or hear any of his appearances today. Is the answer to why she would not allow him to use the toilet going to help determine what happened to Sky and find him? I think not. Imo we've seen enough collective evidence to determine she is clearly an unhealthy very ill woman and her illness led to her inability to properly care for her children.

all jmo

IMO he feels embarrassed that as a man he could do nothing to control Julia's OCD and not being able to use your own toilet is pretty rock bottom in terms of demands. To a certain degree I think maybe he feels regretful that he always did what she demanded and now feels embarrassed that "as a man" he let it get that bad...

Just thinking out loud really... trying to see this from a man's point of view
... if he felt he was supposed to be the 'provider' and 'keep things under control' the fact that he could not even use his own toilet could be pretty embarrassing to relive.

IMO her reasoning had something quite personal to do with his hygiene or anatomy.. something like that! Men don't usually take kindly to talking about subjects like that in public.

Poor guy!!

I believe this is definite strategy to their agreeing(their being SM and ATTY) to not discuss the LDT. And NG rabid-azz just confirmed that for me even more.. She is a stickler on those LDT's and she will hammer guests over the head about them relentlessly.. When SM's ATTY stated that she as a former prosecutor would understand there to be a need to not disclose any info about SM's LDT.. She immediately stated she absolutely understand and left it at that.. IMO there is definite reason behind they're not disclosing.. I believe they are totally playing with Julia(and I do not mean in a fun or joking way) but in a very serious, strategic way. I believe the article with her sugar baby stats is all part of it.. They are placing thoughts into Julia's head all in preparation for their eventual getting to speak with her after they finish setting the stage.. Jmo, tho!

I agree with you, they are handling her with kid gloves and SM also is respectful and doesn't say much about her. But what are you suggesting about the LDT? That they want her to think he failed so she can try to pin it on him? And the sugar daddy site, that's to make her come out and defend herself?

Ok in speaking of this SM NOT ALLOWED to use the toilet in their home issue.. I think I may have an idea of what's going on.. This man was so pained, ashamed, embarrassed when asked on TV the question of why he was not allowed to use the toilet?.. He couldn't answer the question..

I then went back and again read the declaration.. I truly believe that this issue was one of the ultimate signs of Julia's loss with reality that Solomon was so ashamed to even admit it in the court docs.. He states he wasn't allowed to use the restroom and that Julia's brother could definitely attest to this as well as when he came to the home the brother ABSOLUTELY WAS NOT ALLOWED TO USE THE TOILET AT THEIR HOME..

I now know what he was meaning by stating this in declaration doc.. It was because the brother is possibly the only other person tht could personally attest to be refused to use their bathroom toilet.. Reason being IMO is due to his being an adult male, same as Solomon and same is the reason why neither grown adult man were allowed to Use their home toilet.. I do believe that Julia's mind truly believed that she could become pregnant from using the same toilet an adult male had also used.. I'm almost positive this is the reason and the reason why SM is so embarrassed to state this reason IMO..

When thread 7 reopens there was a post stating that this phobia I just described is in fact a real belief and/or fear by some individuals.. I'm convinced and now makes all of the unspoken words make perfect sense now.. WoW just WoW!

Regarding "voluntary" commitment, this has been my EXACT experience. It is sad and scary and infuriating (especially when it is about money). Thank you for posting this. I had wanted to say something, but wasn't sure if my experience was a stand alone situation.

Regarding "voluntary" commitment, this has been my EXACT experience. It is sad and scary and infuriating (especially when it is about money). Thank you for posting this. I had wanted to say something, but wasn't sure if my experience was a stand alone situation.

I have seen it too often and it is just sickening and heartbreaking. Someone with a full blown crisis can't get help but someone with a hangnail and insurance gets gold star treatment and an air med (helicopter ambulance) flight to the hospital.

I saw too many teens committed to "behavioral therapy" units just because their parents had great insurance and the parents didnt want to be bothered. Those same kids who were supposedly so bad off that they needed hospitalization and tons of expensive therapy were always miraculously cured the very day their insurance ran out.

Too many doctors are more interested in the insurance card than the medical problems.

I don't doubt that she seriously needed help, not at all. I do question why she was let out and wonder if insurance or money had anything to do with her being discharged. I've seen it happen before with disastrous results.

She may have just saw what she needed to do in order to fake it to get out which so she does have control over her actions. She knew what she had to do to placate staff for her release. Which tells me that if she is guilty of anything then she is cannot be judged as "not guilty by reason of insanity". If you are covering up something then that indicates that you knew it was wrong, then you knew right from wrong.

He explained that Julia is the love of his life and that they had five wonderful years of marriage together. Then she began to demonstrate very odd behavior, he wrote. He said since they were married she’s had a fixation toward her own mother. He said it was a hate-love on-again, off-again relationship. He said Julia would say very mean things to her mother both verbally and in emails. Then, when she needed help, she would turn to her mother as if nothing happened. Her mother would, despite what Julia had said or done, help her daughter.

Solomon said in 2008 things declined and she turned that behavior on him and the children. [It is unclear why he said ‘children’ since Sky was not born until Oct. 2009.]

Maybe she feels like in some way her mom pushed her to marry him. And her mom puts up with her behavior because she feels guilty about it. JB and SM had been together for years before they suddenly had to rush to marry so SM wouldn't be deported. What was keeping them from getting married before that?

The idea that her mother would push her to marry SM is extremely far fetched. She is russian, he isn't. Why would her mother push her to marry him? I don't think so.

Ok in speaking of this SM NOT ALLOWED to use the toilet in their home issue.. I think I may have an idea of what's going on.. This man was so pained, ashamed, embarrassed when asked on TV the question of why he was not allowed to use the toilet?.. He couldn't answer the question..

I then went back and again read the declaration.. I truly believe that this issue was one of the ultimate signs of Julia's loss with reality that Solomon was so ashamed to even admit it in the court docs.. He states he wasn't allowed to use the restroom and that Julia's brother could definitely attest to this as well as when he came to the home the brother ABSOLUTELY WAS NOT ALLOWED TO USE THE TOILET AT THEIR HOME..

I now know what he was meaning by stating this in declaration doc.. It was because the brother is possibly the only other person tht could personally attest to be refused to use their bathroom toilet.. Reason being IMO is due to his being an adult male, same as Solomon and same is the reason why neither grown adult man were allowed to Use their home toilet.. I do believe that Julia's mind truly believed that she could become pregnant from using the same toilet an adult male had also used.. I'm almost positive this is the reason and the reason why SM is so embarrassed to state this reason IMO..

When thread 7 reopens there was a post stating that this phobia I just described is in fact a real belief and/or fear by some individuals.. I'm convinced and now makes all of the unspoken words make perfect sense now.. WoW just WoW!

I'm presuming that Sky was still in diapers but approaching potty training age. So what would that have meant to Julia? Would Sky also have the same restrictions of no bathroom privileges? Was the fact that he was male a contributing factor to her seeming inability to bond with him?

With all the quirks she apparently had, I would think it would be pretty difficult to have a "sugar daddy."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz