WARNING:GRAPHIC PHOTOS Meredith Kercher murdered-Amanda Knox appeals conviction #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I looked at those photographs the one thing I could not eliminate was how does a rock which is thrown towards a window hit the window and do a complete 180 and go backwards instead of out the window if it indeed had been thrown from inside. That simply defies the logic of ballistics gravity etc.

!!!

My idea about that is that Rudy, if he did indeed climb into that window, ransacked F's room first, because it was the first room he entered. I'm theorizing that ransacked her room, looking for something to steal, and then he realized that he really needed to go to the bathroom. I'm not sure if the boo-boo toilet was the closest one, but I'm guessing he went in that bathroom because it was nearest F's room. I'd have to look at the schematics again, but that's what i'm thinking. Then, I think while he was sitting on the toilet, MK came home. I think he was surprised, and as she was making her way into the house, I think he quietly closed the bathroom door.

If I'm not mistaken, the other roommate's rooms weren't touched, right? I think it's because MK interrupted him, then the unexpected fight occured.

I think he then took his clothes off while in MK's room and possibly bagged them or carried them into the bathroom. I think he took his shoes off as well, stepping in that blood a little on his way out. Or he could have dropped the clothes on the bathroom floor, accidently stepped on them, getting enough blood to leave the marks on the rug. I believe he probably showered, cleaned his shoes off in the sink, but still had some DNA on the bottoms. He then either put the shoes back on, or still had some blood on his feet because he didn't rinse himself off well. This makes him able to track blood and DNA into F's room.

I figure he went back in there to find something that he might could wear out of the house. I believe he could have dressed in something in her room and then left directly out the front door, as they say there's a DNA trail or something of the sort going from her room to the front door.

Or he could have rinsed his whole body off in the shower while fully dressed. But I think he removed his shoes. Then he could have gone to F's room to check and see if anyone was outside in the front area maybe. So he looked out the window and then left the house.

I don't know, just theorizing.

Rudy had been to the downstairs cottage and knew perfectly well that it would have been much easier to climb up over their doorway, onto the deck and into a window.

I'm not so sure he didn't do that. Hearing Allusonz theory about throwing the rock to see if someone is home makes sense. He could have thrown the rock, waited, determined that the house was empty and then found his way into the house from the deck. But I don't know what room that puts him in to start off.

I say this is possible because I believe I read somewhere that in one of RG's crimes, the place showed no forced entry. So it's plausible that he threw the rock to see if someone was home and then ran off to wait for the response. Some witness did claim to hear running. Then after getting no response from the rock, he could have found a descrete way inside.

Looking at a floorplan, if he went onto the balcony, and for my theory to still make sense, he would have had to go into the kitchen window. Then it was a choice of F's room or Laura's to enter first. Wonder if Laura's room was locked or not. Because if it happened to be, i could see him reasoning that he'd go back over there after he searched the rest of the house.

I don't even give RG enough to credit, though, to recall an easier way to get in the house. It could be that he was actually believing that he could get in that window, threw the rock, determined that it was still too hard of a climb and THEN looked around for an easier route that happened to cause no forced entry.

I'm at work, so this is short, but feel free to check out the google images that pop up for "tip toe." Sure don't see arches touching the ground on those images.

Also, the definition of "xenophobia" absolutely can include "distrust," hence the following definition from http://sociologyindex.com/xenophobia.htm

IMO, it's more inflammatory to imply that Italy doesn't care about the rights of its people than it is to use a word which was absolutely apt. :cow:

Technically arches don't touch the ground anyway. Doh! So let's call it someone commencing to tip toe and beginning to fail although not completely failing by keeping their heel from touching the floor. Google images lol. I was trying to make it easier to understand but I see that was lost on the nitpicking details which I've since attempted to clarify.

OK Italy as a whole, I apologize. Italy's "system" I distrust. Still doesn't make me a hater of Italy or anywhere else I distrust the "system" and/or the possible corruption that derives from a lack of care about individual rights perpetrated by the people who make up "the system".

@flourish: Dictionary definitions of xenophobia include: deep-rooted antipathy towards foreigners (Oxford English Dictionary; OED), unreasonable fear or hatred of the unfamiliar, especially people of other races (Webster's)[5]

OMG you took your meaning from the sociology index - well that's another discussion for the Political Pavillion but I think you are stretching it like Gumby on steroids. It's like any criticism is considerd hatred or fear. And I don't think that calculates.

Or maybe someone stepped there with blood all over the bottom of his foot, and the portion that was on the floor was wiped away.

Otto you seem to always tip toe, pardon the pun, around the fact that there is no evidence of smears or wiping away of blood. Besides let's look at it again - if your idea is correct, that person has a very high arch so that should be taken into consideration - there are a few possibilities for what we see.

@flourish: Dictionary definitions of xenophobia include: deep-rooted antipathy towards foreigners (Oxford English Dictionary; OED), unreasonable fear or hatred of the unfamiliar, especially people of other races (Webster's)[5]

OMG you took your meaning from the sociology index - well that's another discussion for the Political Pavillion but I think you are stretching it like Gumby on steroids. It's like any criticism is considerd hatred or fear. And I don't think that calculates.

OMG I find your implications and statements to be incredibly rude and condescending. Considering that xenophobia could be considered a sociological construct, a sociological dictionary is appropriate.

It is incredibly clear that the footprint is NOT someone walking on tip toes. There is absolutely nothing wrong with my suggesting that one look at google images, as that is an easily accessible source to find those particular pictures...it's not like we're looking for pictures of specific people tip-toeing...my point was if you bothered to look at pictures of people walking on tip toe you would certainly realize that the side of the foot I referred to as the arch (so sue me) does not touch the floor. I understand the mechanics of walking, and I know that walking on tip toe does not make that kind of mark.

:hand:

I don't see the bathmat footprint actually "matching" either RG or RS. In one overlap, it looks like it could not be RG's and then in the RS overlap there are areas that don't match either. It was suggested that the mat was rinsed, and the stains remained. So if it was RG his "clean up" was hastened. If the supposed clean up was AK and RS, they did an freaking amazing job at not leaving their prints in MK's room, and then left the bathmat rinsed, but not bleached and with a visible print. It's all a big head scratcher. But it's only one brick in the wall huh.

OMG I find your implications and statements to be incredibly rude and condescending. I suspect you just didn't like that the quote didn't support YOUR statement. Considering that xenophobia could be considered a sociological construct, a sociological dictionary is appropriate.

It is incredibly clear that the footprint is NOT someone walking on tip toes. There is absolutely nothing wrong with my suggesting that one look at google images, as that is an easily accessible source to find those particular pictures...it's not like we're looking for pictures of specific people tip-toeing...my point was if you bothered to look at pictures of people walking on tip toe you would certainly realize that the side of the foot I referred to as the arch (so sue me) does not touch the floor. I understand the mechanics of walking, and I know that walking on tip toe does not make that kind of mark.

I'm sorry that you don't consider that your original statement could have made others feel the same way.

Please consider that it's possible for someone to step on MOST of their foot without the heel coming in contact with the surface they are on. That's all. If you want to Google tip toe pictures as a contradiction to that fact that's fine, but it's not "on point".

Well, unless RG was responsible for the bathroom cleanup and AK and RS didn't critic his work. But if that were the case, surely Amanda would have gotten rid of the mat before the police arrived. It's not like they didn't have time to pick it up and take it somewhere else BEFORE Amanda called her roommate about the strange happenings in the house.

Know what I mean? If AK was staging the whole thing, why not remove the bathmat all together? And I don't believe that it was to implicate RG, because she at no point implicated him. If the cleanup to leave RG DNA and prints around was the goal, why not accuse him right off the bat instead of accusing PL?

So it makes no sense to me that she'd commit this murder with or without the other two men and then leave the bath mat on the floor--after cleaning up everything else. Just take it and dump it. I mean, someone took and dumped the phones, so why not the mat?

Also, here's a criticism of both RS's defense and the prosecution: if you're going to do a footprint for comparison, why on paper and not on the same type of bathmat? The investigation footprints of RG and RS are ink on paper and it seems that type of comparison is hardly the BEST they can do...there's quite a margin of error considering the consistency of the liquid and the absorbancy of the material. The evidence seems inconclusive as to either at this point. Reasonable doubt for RS.

Or maybe someone stepped there with blood all over the bottom of his foot, and the portion that was on the floor was wiped away.

Where are the smears that indicate wiping?

I think many people are still very sympathetic to Knox and Sollecito. As stated, those who planned the event knew it would be tough to get full attendance , hence the YouTube. For all you know, a panel of "Knox: Guilty as Charged" may not have even gotten the 120 they got. Let us suspend judgement and not be catty about what they were trying to do, or what the numbers were. IMO, they were in good faith.

Not picking on you, SMK, but why are we arguing this?

The murder was committed 3-and-a-half years ago. That's several lifetimes in modern news cycles. If they got 120 people to a symposium on a Monday afternoon, that's pretty impressive!

not picking on you, smk, but why are we arguing this?

The murder was committed 3-and-a-half years ago. That's several lifetimes in modern news cycles. If they got 120 people to a symposium on a monday afternoon, that's pretty impressive!
okie. :(

Otto you seem to always tip toe, pardon the pun, around the fact that there is no evidence of smears or wiping away of blood. Besides let's look at it again - if your idea is correct, that person has a very high arch so that should be taken into consideration - there are a few possibilities for what we see.

I don't understand what you mean when you say that there is no evidence of wiping away of blood. What was revealed with luminol?

OMG I find your implications and statements to be incredibly rude and condescending. Considering that xenophobia could be considered a sociological construct, a sociological dictionary is appropriate.

Flourish, I think anyone can see my looking at the bloody footprint that it was made by someone standing on the full foot, not tip toes. The only people that really walk toe first, heel second, are models. Everyone else steps heel to toe. The only reason the foot print ends at the edge of the mat is because the rest of the print was on the floor.

Pro-conspiracists would argue that the world was flat if it helped make evidence against Knox and Sollecito disappear.

Where are the smears that indicate wiping?
Why would you need smears to wipe something away like dried blood? Is that a rule? Besides that I don't think any luminol was used in the bathroom?

I'm sorry that you don't consider that your original statement could have made others feel the same way.

Please consider that it's possible for someone to step on MOST of their foot without the heel coming in contact with the surface they are on. That's all. If you want to Google tip toe pictures as a contradiction to that fact that's fine, but it's not "on point".

The bloody footprint is cut off at the edge of the mat. What would be the obvious explanation for this?

Why would you need smears to wipe something away like dried blood? Is that a rule? Besides that I don't think any luminol was used in the bathroom?

If I'm wrong I'm willing to be corrected.

But we've seen numerous sources here talking about how luminol failed to reveal the wiping one would expect from a clean up.

If I'm wrong I'm willing to be corrected.

But we've seen numerous sources here talking about how luminol failed to reveal the wiping one would expect from a clean up.
If that was true you would always get smeared luminol findings at any cleaned crime scene. Then you could never identify anything. Also these luminol pics are not exactly pristine anyway. But anyway, I tried to Google 'luminol footprints' and the first 2 pages were results from this case.
Isn't that amazing? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member