was Deb's brother there that night ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We had story after story told by DB and JI. Never once mentioning anything about the uncle. JI described how he got home, checked on the boys, one boy was with DB. Not a peep about the uncle. So where was this uncle sleeping?

Maybe Lisas uncle took off before JI got home??

Well the uncle went with DB to buy this wine. So was he sleeping right there in the house?

Maybe the uncle stayed that one night. Where did he sleep? Gosh in case the brother didn't pass out, did he know what happened to Lisa?

SO it seems!! How can he say his sister was fall down drunk (or passed out) if he wasn't???
Makes sense! if my sister bought a box of wine, I'd be sticking around to have a few as well!

ETA: Do we know where the brother was living????

If he slept there and knew his sister was drunk, then you think he would have been checking on the baby for her. And know what time she was last checked at.

you are right DJM..DB never said-OH my brother was there and I know he checked on her..but she tells it like 640 was the last time anyone saw Lisa-I am soo not believing this story at all!!

Not sure what to think...no direct quotes or even a mention of a scenario where a reporter asked him about that day/nite.

Is this an error...a leak...truth...what?

Wowser.

Ok, but why wouldn't JI or DB mention this when stating their versions of their stories? Why is this just coming out now...is this true?

Nobody has ever mentioned that DB's brother was sleeping there that night. I find this odd.

MW said that the 8:30 call came from "one of the family phones". Did she mean one of DB's three cells or the brother's phone.

Does the brother have a phone?? This is beyond belief. Is the "Jersey is the perp" falling apart, so on to plan B? Blame the brother? Maybe that's why he talked to LE today. He found out he was about to be thrown under the bus by sister dear.

I really hope the neighbor lady spilled the beans ..... why would DB lie about her brother being there? Wonder if she is protecting him for some reason..:waitasec:

Gathering and reading info out there,which isn't much really, DB lies or scrambles a few things about that night.

Hold it… the post about the uncle got snipped. So I'm assuming we don't have MSM on this uncle information, and it's just a rumor? Let's verify it, before it takes off like wild fire. Does anyone have MSM link saying the uncle was sleeping in the house?

Thank you.

Edited to add: the link got posted whil I was posting. Thank you.

So didn't LE say that one of the things they wanted to clear up was who was there that night? Maybe she lied about her bro being there?

Ok, but why wouldn't JI or DB mention this when stating their versions of their stories? Why is this just coming out now...is this true?

Nobody has ever mentioned that DB's brother was sleeping there that night. I find this odd.

Does placing the brother at DB's house have anything to do with the boys being kept from LE for more questioning?

Hold it… the post about the uncle got snipped. So I'm assuming we don't have MSM on this uncle information, and it's just a rumor? Let's verify it, before it takes off like wild fire. Does anyone have MSM link saying the uncle was sleeping in the house?

Thank you.

Dr. Fessel posted an MSM article... :waitasec:

http://www.ksdk.com/news/article/283908/3/Uncle-of-Lisa-Irwin-meets-with-police
Another one...
he must have been around at least long enuff to see her get bombed!!

My guess would be that he slept in the basement. But I'm just ASSuming.

I just, I can't with this case anymore. It has been HOW LONG and we are just hearing about this now??? Wouldn't an extra adult MAN in the house at the time make a difference? Did they deliberately keep it quiet at first or is this another lie of some sort?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
uncommongrackle