was Deb's brother there that night ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL LOL LOL I bet this gets them talking on the MSM shows tomorrow.

Good Job KC media!:rocker:

I smell a time line change or story change coming!

I've been wanting to ask on the other thread if it's possible that he went to testify before the GJ today. If so, could this be a leak from that? Just questions I have...speculation.

Could he have been sleeping in the little trailer????????????????

I bet they say he was sleeping in the camper---does anyone want to bet me????

I've been wanting to ask on the other thread if it's possible that he went to testify before the GJ today. If so, could this be a leak from that? Just questions I have...speculation.

Ohhh, you make a good point about GJ. Wonder if they convened today.

LOL LOL LOL I bet this gets them talking on the MSM shows tomorrow.

Good Job KC media!:rocker:

I smell a time line change or story change coming!

DR.F-I told my hubby before he went to work tonight-there will be a timeline change!!

the infant's uncle, claims that he was passed out the night the 11-month-old baby was allegedly kidnapped from her own crib

http:///viewArticle.a...81474980700911

If a reporter was told that the brother was passed out...why didn't they ask where he was drinking?, was it with his sister? Where did he pass out? WHY WHY WHY are these reporters acting like DB when reporting yet another link to the story. Yet another form of sloppy reporting at its best!!!!!!

Seems very fishy that key players in the circus act were all passed out....taking the easy way out of answering questions IMO

Wait a minute, wait a minute, wait a minute!
I don't see the MSM article saying he SLEPT there.. can someone quote this part? Am I needing stronger glasses?
All I see is that he is saying she drank enough to be passed out...
thanks!!

I stress.. an MSM ARTICLE...

the infant's uncle, claims that he was passed out the night the 11-month-old baby was allegedly kidnapped from her own crib

http:///viewArticle.a...81474980700911

If a reporter was told that the brother was passed out...why didn't they ask where he was drinking?, was it with his sister? Where did he pass out? WHY WHY WHY are these reporters acting like DB when reporting yet another link to the story.

OMG, of course, he was drunk and passed out too. :banghead:

As much as I know we are an excellent team of sleuths here… this dog don't hunt. How can they possibly expect us to believe ANYTHING they say?!?

I've wondered from the beginning why he didn't stay to have some wine after he took her to the store to get it. I guess he did. So… when did He see Lisa last??

This is insanity.

Watch him lawyer up next..He may want to..This case is very crazy imo...

Wait a minute, wait a minute, wait a minute!
I don't see the MSM article saying he SLEPT there.. can someone quote this part? Am I needing stronger glasses?
All I see is that he is saying she drank enough to be passed out...
thanks!!

I stress.. an MSM ARTICLE...

He was with Bradley October third, the night her baby disappeared and said the mom had drank enough that night to pass out drunk, as she maintains. The family believe a kidnapper snatched the baby from her crib while the dad was working, the uncle was sleeping and the mom was passed out.

BBM

http://www.kspr.com/news/local/kspr...o-kansas-city-police-20111101,0,6422838.story

There was a post(s) about him *living* in the camper, but I think it was rumor-based (article comment or FB, etc.).

That one link upthread has an anchor's byline on the report.

Watch him lawyer up next..He may want to..This case is very crazy imo...

If he wants a lawyer, I bet DB and JI have some very prestigious lawyers they could spare. :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redhairdontcare