Wayne Millard: Dellen Millard Charged with Murder in the First Degree #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
No it was DM's hotmail account, therefore DM.

NO, it does not mean it was DM's account.. The link I gave shows it was being handled by another whose name is given. Same person put the hotmail account as a contact. He very likely was using it as a contact base for related inquiries. DM's name is not on that link. You do not know it was DM's hotmail., that is a presumption. I could make an account in anyones name ie. Jamie Juniper jamiejuniper @ whatever .com , so long as the name was available to use. Does that make it the account of someone called Jamie Juniper or is it mine?

NO, it does not mean it was DM's account.. The link I gave shows it was being handled by another whose name is given. Same person put the hotmail account as a contact. He very likely was using it as a contact base for related inquiries. DM's name is not on that link. You do not know it was DM's hotmail., that is a presumption. I could make an account in anyones name ie. Jamie Juniper jamiejuniper @ whatever .com , so long as the name was available to use. Does that make it the account of someone called Jamie Juniper or is it mine?

Just because I have the address to your house does not mean I have the keys to your door.

Yes, I think you're right, AD. A closer look at other dates at that website indicate they use a date convention YR-MO-DA, so that gives us a deletion date of April 5, 2013.

So the other date would be 6th of April and not 6th of May? Indicating that April was when year ended for hosting possibly?

Just because I have the address to your house does not mean I have the keys to your door.

No but it makes it possible for you to know when you can break in. Also it is possible that you do have keys to the door if you are the one buying the door.

No it was DM's hotmail account, therefore DM.

Respectfully disagree. This co appears to have used its residential address as its corporate home for years. It may well have taken the same tack with its online identity, using a family name in its corp email address. We have no idea what DM's actual personal address may be/have been, do we? Also, while setting up an internet presence isn't exactly rocket science, it does require some specialized knowledge but if he set up the domain and the website framework, it's odd that he didn't also use his own name as the contact, isn't it? IMO. IMHO. etc.

See http://whois.arin.net/rest/org/MA-94/pocs

Not sure what, if anything, we can glean from it, but here's a hosting history for millardairmro.com

There's really nothing to be gleaned here, IMO. Other things e.g., WM's substance abuse may have real meaning in this case, DM's hotmail account, no.

Then of course we also have / had millardair.ca

There's really nothing to be gleaned here, IMO. Other things e.g., WM's substance abuse may have real meaning in this case, DM's hotmail account, no.

Well, if we wish to talk about how a victim's substance abuse may have contributed to their murder, shall we look into LB's substance abuse and family background, too?

I disagree, we have no proof of substance abuse but the details surrounding the hotmail are quite evident. Why would we find unproven alcohol abuse more meaningful that MillardAir being hosted by someone who is not apparently an internet technician or a director or similar of MillardAir?

Well, if we wish to talk about how a victim's substance abuse may have contributed to their murder, shall we look into LB's substance abuse and family background, too?

Maybe we should look at all victims substance abuse if any and make some determinations on that... but we can't as its against the TOS, except in the case of WM according to some.. IMO

A bit more - free - at hosterstats.com and still more at http://research.domaintools.com/research/whois-history/search/?q=millardairmro.com
The latter is a pay site that has a free trial week but you have to cough up your CC number in advance. (Not.)

The hosterstats site also shows that it only cancelled with that host in April 2013. It then had a new host May 2013, transferred hosts June 2013 and was deleted in May 2014. The October start date matches and the April cancelled date matches, except there was a new host after that.

It also gives a phone number to contact and, although it says it's the office phone, it is not MA's phone number or DM's phone number or in Waterloo or Etobicoke. It's the number of the person who was the contact named.

This is not a very solid analogy, in my opinion. You don't have to hack into someone's email account to have an account in their name. That would be like having to break into someone's house. You really can get an email address in any name that you can conceive of, and at worst you only have to add in a number to make it unique. That would be more like saying that, knowing your address, I could easily replicate your entire home on the spot next to it, by your analogy. In my opinion.

If a company has a website with a contact email being one of the owners, why would we think someone else had created said email under the owner's name? Would it not make more sense that the person who set up the domain name was instructed by one of the owners to put one of the owners email contact's down as a contact? Everything obvious does not have to become difficult.

swedie #491 Thread DM+MS

Very interesting and thank you Matou.

Ann Brocklehurst ‏@AnnB03 2h2 hours ago
Weird. Target trial dates for Wayne Millard and Laura Babcock murders are apparently September and October 2015. Awaiting confirmation

.@crazydutchie Yes, on one level, it seems it has to be wrong. But on another level it sort of makes sense

.@crazydutchie I have never believed there will be more than one trial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members