Wayne Millard Murder Trial - Dellen Millard Charged With Murder - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 8 2018 11:47 AM
He was there to pick up a .22-calibre handgun, which was considered prohibited by the length of the barrel.
Adam Carter

Jun 8 2018 11:49 AM
The firearm was to be destroyed, Finn said. "He no longer wanted them," he says, adding that Millard also had two handguns, and two other rifles, that were also to be seized.
Adam Carter

That’s a good point! Since Ms Campbell mentioned two going to the amnesty program, perhaps he gave three to the friend (if he had five as some have said).

Finn picked up 5 guns

Woodward said it appeared to him that Wayne Millard was having some cash flow problems. Isn't this hearsay - one person's presumption? Shouldn't they have brought in financial records as proof?

Truth from what we know is DM, the 50% partner was spending money left and right.

Fatty liver can be caused by many, many things. But I think we have established by various means that WM did indeed have a problem with alcohol so it moves alcohol as the causative factor higher up on the differential diagnosis. Speaking here from an NP perspective in determining medical diagnoses. Without knowing his full medical history though it's tough to say with certainty.

Hareth’s testimony called it inflammation while it seems it was Pillay who raised the subject of fatty liver. I think RP was trying to make it seem worse than it was. MOO.

Adam Carter on Twitter

Bullet's journey into Wayne Millard's brain described at son's murder trial | CBC News

Then where did DM get his $835,000 to buy the farm, and $1 million for the Riverside apartments...and we don't know what he paid for his and his fiance's Oakville home? Sounds like moving money around IMO.

Perhaps DM inherited it when the grandfather passed away.

Woodward said it appeared to him that Wayne Millard was having some cash flow problems. Isn't this hearsay - one person's presumption? Shouldn't they have brought in financial records as proof?

Truth from what we know is DM, the 50% partner was spending money left and right.

The trial was scheduled to run until the end of June iirc. I think it would be the defence who’d introduce financial records if it’s believed that might support a suicide theory and a not guilty verdict.

Regarding cash flow, most companies including Millardair incur expenses involving basic operational costs such as utilities, salaries and expenses. But when it has no income (signed contracts) then more cash is flowing out than is flowing in. That’s an indication of a cash flow problem.

rsbm
I’m thinking DM’s “shared” account was the business account. WM was said to have 10 million but had to remortgage houses and properties 5/6 million into the new hanger. Kind of makes ya wonder! It’s kind of hard to not know this information when you’re entering a business. That’s a huge mistake in funds!

Sorry, having brain cloud with the names.

Wayward son
In text messages to his mother, Madeleine Burns, in late 2012, Millard wrote that his father was “hiding debts.”

“Mom, I’m very confused,” Millard wrote, shortly after his father died. “How is it one can fly a plane but not a business?”
(hypocrite!)
“I think he was slowly poisoning his brain, that’s how,” Madeleine responded, though she has never publicly clarified that comment.

Wayward son
In text messages to his mother, Madeleine Burns, in late 2012, Millard wrote that his father was “hiding debts.”

“Mom, I’m very confused,” Millard wrote, shortly after his father died. “How is it one can fly a plane but not a business?”
(hypocrite!)
“I think he was slowly poisoning his brain, that’s how,” Madeleine responded, though she has never publicly clarified that comment.
As if DM was in any position to be pointing the finger at his father when he was using the hangar as a chop shop and using company money to buy an eliminator.
His father managed the company after his father died and he must have been doing okay that he could afford to build a new hangar.
He also had been a pilot.
What had DM done? He took some courses and never pursued any of the things he was trained in.
He was going around on missions to steal from people He was involved with guns and drugs.

Don't forget that after divorcing MB, WM also had another lady friend for a number of years I believe. Elizabeth Glass died in 2009. It was less than 3 years after her death that he started corresponding with JC.

MOO
How did Elizabeth Glass die in 2009 ? Is there any possibility that DM might have felt threatened by her, and killed her too ?

IMO

While I wasn't exactly thinking roast beef, lol, I thought too that there must be something he could have used to more accurately sub-in for a human head. Sorry to be graphic, but why not use another mammalian head of similar dimensions and weight. I was actually surprised that Pillay didn't comment in some way.
The composition of the "head" would matter only if he was trying to map the trajectory of the bullet which, as Sutherland said repeatedly, he was not. I don't see how it would affect the powder and soot stains he was trying to replicate, as they would have happened as soon as the gun was fired.

The composition of the "head" would matter only if he was trying to map the trajectory of the bullet which, as Sutherland said repeatedly, he was not. I don't see how it would affect the powder and soot stains he was trying to replicate, as they would have happened as soon as the gun was fired.
It probably would have affected the curve of the pillow surface, which could in turn have affected the soot deposits.

Thanks Forest_Wood....that makes the differential even broader! Inflammation can be caused by umpteen things! (I know that's not really a word but it seems to fit).

I believe Hareth did mention that this can also be caused by prescriptions, that it’s not just an alcohol issue.

It probably would have affected the curve of the pillow surface, which could in turn have affected the soot deposits.

That’s what I was thinking and the reason why the tests couldn’t get an exact match. I think RP’s argument on this was more valid then the argument of 2 grains in a bullet.

JMO

Back on the farm when we slaughtered a beef or hog, they did a lot of kicking and flailing around after they were shot.
You shot them in the wrong place then. They should be stunned. They kick a bit when they're bleeding out but WM wasn't bleeding out. When you're using a low caliber gun you risk not penetrating the skull. The best route is through the mouth for suicide, or in the eye if the target won't open their mouth for you.

Been following the trial from Day 1. I am not feeling the crowns case so far. What I have been seeing thu ms far is that there is a gross negligence by the Toronto Police that borders on the idea of complete incompetency. If I were judge, I would be more inclined to punish the Toronto Police on the way they have handed this. The after the fact investigation goes against the very essence of police work that should of been done at the beginning. The police investigation was clearly influenced by the previous trials.

As for Millard, he is stuck in prison. He does not win by a not guilty decision. It’s the Toronto Police that needs to be held in check.

Been following the trial from Day 1. I am not feeling the crowns case so far. What I have been seeing thu ms far is that there is a gross negligence by the Toronto Police that borders on the idea of complete incompetency. If I were judge, I would be more inclined to punish the Toronto Police on the way they have handed this. The after the fact investigation goes against the very essence of police work that should of been done at the beginning. The police investigation was clearly influenced by the previous trials.

As for Millard, he is stuck in prison. He does not win by a not guilty decision. It’s the Toronto Police that needs to be held in check.
He is never getting out of prison, but if he is found guilty in this case he loses the inheritance. I want to see him lose the inheritance so he has no money to use even in prison. The other money he has from properties that were sold and he transferred to his mother I think the money is frozen.
There are two civil cases against him from the Babcock and Bosma families.
Right now I think the transfer he made of the properties to his mother is looked at as suspicious and probably will be investigated. I hope that the money becomes available to go to the families and DM is left with nothing. JUSTICE SERVED.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500