Websleuths Radio is now on Blog Talk Radio

ynot,

No sorry it doesn't. I don't see the "archives" listed as Tricia indicates. It just takes me back to the "home" page I don't know where to go from there.

I just did every kind of search I can think of and I think they deleted all the content. How mean spirited, if so.

Tricia -- if you have a tape of them, I can upload them to my youtube if you want. If I am wrong, please delete my post!

Trish I am so excited for the show and increasing the frequency for air time...you have an audience and a very distinctive and "sexy" (If I might add) voice for radio commentary! No I am not trying to come on to you....just saying I think you are easy.... (to listen to - hah!) and I love that the guests actually know the case and can speak (relatively) intelligently (another Ha!).....

Thank you so much for being so responsive to WS'rs needs! We truly appreciate your anticipation and cooperation in being able to provide yet another outlet for us to "feed our fix!"..... Tricia..... You really rock! Thank you so much for this forum and the many opportunities to meet such talented and incredible people!

Beachy posted a suspicion that since Tricia switched from LA Live to BlogTalk, maybe LA radio has removed her from the archives. Sounds plausible but :waitasec:?

(ETA: wenwe, I think we all have a hearty girl crush on Tricia.)

Marc Klass and TIM MILLER!!!!!!!

FAMILIES THAT NEED OUR HELP!

Someone from Perverted Justice.

This is great news! Blogtalk radio is my favorite well maybe Im a little byist sinse I have had a radio show there sinse 2008. lol Tricia if you need any help let me know. Looking forward to the next show:)

Mark Furmann - please.

Every week a different member that is passionate and knowledgeable about your featured story?

At the moment I am on an aircard (I live in the boonies) so can't listen to Blog Radio or watch videos unless I am at my office.

Maybe I'll see you on tv???????

I have both weeks shows sitting here on my desktop, where can I upload them for you? MP3 files.

picture.php

----------> Are you implying you have nothing to say? Comeon' don't ya want to do a tech show?! Like how to post without any text!?

I have both weeks shows sitting here on my desktop, where can I upload them for you? MP3 files.

UPDATE: Rhyme & Reason is zipping these and emailing them to me and I will convert them and put them on my youtube sometime tomorrow as time allows during trial! So, unless something unforeseen happens - those who missed this will be able to hear the shows thanks to RHYME & Reason's being the hero and downloading them before we were THWARTED.
So THWARTCAKES TO ALL............ even those who didn't know what WS folks are capable of! LOL
cupcake-1.gif

Yay Tricia!!! So glad you went with BTR!! Great choice and they have chatroom to so that will be great!

A very heartfelt THANK YOU to Rhyme & Reason and A News Junkie!

It may have to wait until the trial is over but you need to get Yuri on. He promised to come talk to us and explain things after the trial. It would be great to get him on the radio show too!

Yuri! Yuri! Yuri!

Actually, all the suggestions have been good ones!

SOMETIMES ---- there is no rhyme or reason for things...........but sometimes there is a RHYME & REASON for success!!!!!!!!!
Part 1: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUN59ldg468"]YouTube - ‪Tricia 5/29 Part 1‬‏[/ame]
Part 2: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvF5itzK61E"]YouTube - ‪Tricia 5/29 Part 2‬‏[/ame]
Part 3: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhgscvRGDFY"]YouTube - ‪Tricia 5/29 Part 3‬‏[/ame]
Part 4: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VofK5o6m4TU"]YouTube - ‪Tricia 5/29 Part 4‬‏[/ame]

The first show I will do with my son (who helped me with splicing the movie....and will have to help me again as I wasn't paying attention! LOL) and it is his exams week - so I hope to have show one up by Friday.

The first show I will do with my son (who helped me with splicing the movie....and will have to help me again as I wasn't paying attention! LOL) and it is his exams week - so I hope to have show one up by Friday.

Great job ANJ, you and your son did all the work!! Tell your son thank you from us!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back