Docket for the next two weeks

4/15/2013 11:00 Trial
4/16/2013 9:30 Trial
4/17/2013 9:30 Trial
4/18/2013 9:30 Trial
4/23/2013 9:30 Trial
4/24/2013 9:30 Trial
4/25/2013 9:30 Trial

The 22nd is out because a juror has other commitments. No details for the 26th yet.....

I believe the gun shot was last based on the physical evidence. It doesn't lie like JA. It speaks loud and clear. She needed to get him in the shower in order to stab him. That was always her intent.Nothing prevented her from shooting him while he slept. Easy peasy. In fact, she risked less by going into his home, shooting him and getting out asap if she just wanted him dead. The problem was she wanted to torment and torture him. She had her ex-bf nude, in a cramped space, sitting down..what a humiliating position for him. The only reason she took that last head shot of him was to capture the look of fear in his eyes. Based on all the physical evidence the gun shot was last.

Jodi knew the difference between right and wrong while she was planning murder. IF she had sex with Travis before she killed him or got him in that shower under force or some stupid Klein photo thing, she boxed him on 3 sides--naked and wet. Made the killing easier for her. I think Jodi was full of rage because she couldn't control Travis anymore, her blackmail or whatever wouldn't work, maybe the sex didn't work either, if they even did it. Jodi knew the difference between right and wrong. She's a sociopath, she only cries when she gets caught or when she panics people are discovering the truth about her. Travis figured out what Jodi was...you are a evil sociopath, a scammer, the worst thing that ever happened to me. TA

Thanks for clarification.

Makes sense, she cornered him.

On the flip side, to me "snapped" = a rage killing also. It's just hard to swallow sometimes why someone who plans a murder and get away with it, wouldn't just use a gun and get over with it.

Why the rage also?

Premeditated. It can happen in a few seconds, or weeks, months in advance. She was not leaving until he was dead. She could have ran out the door instead of for the gun. She could have shot him, then ran. She could have shot him, stabbed him in the chest and then called 911. Instead, she stabbed him 29 times, slit his throat and shot him in the head. PREMEDITATED, before she left her home.

I think we can all agree, with a little common sense, that she wanted him dead.Now it's her turn, IMO. I just wish Travis' family got to give her the needle.

The last photo of Travis sitting in the shower was taken at 5:30:30. The accidental shower ceiling photo was taken at 5:31:14. The accidental Jodi's foot and Travis' back photo was taken at 5:32:16. The final accidental photo was taken at 5:33:32.

Actually only one roomate was home that night. If I am not mistaken there had been times when both roomates had been out of the house for the night at the same time before. And why else would Jodi make the expected time of her arrival to see her "alibi" as early as she did if she intended to stay at Travis' house for more than a few minutes? It would make more sense for her to have told Ryan that she would be spending the night with Daryl's sister than it would for her to make plans to meet with Ryan between 12 and 1 pm on 6/4/08. The whole point of an alibi is to be there when the crime supposedly took place.

MOO

Which roommate was not home that night?

Seeing I'm not religious, I have no idea of the significance or meaning but, I found it VERY odd that Jodi broke out in chorus on July 16th after the police interrogation with "Oh holy Night...." only to sing it again in her jailhouse concert! Isn't that a Christmas carol?

I mean, what the......?
Of all songs, she sings that one twice?...and the first time at the most inappropriate time and place? Somethin's up.
I wondered if she DID see this killing as a sacrificial killing.

Starts 1:25

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBtaktP9JRE=1m26s

Jodi Arias - Holy Night - YouTube

BBM: Yes, it is a Christmas song. It's been reported that JA slept under Travis's Christmas tree one year. She probably sang this song in her head while she was killing him. :furious: Who sings this song in JULY, in the interrogation room? JA gives new meaning to CREEPY and CRAZY!! Seriously...

If that were the case, why have the knife handy?

Maybe she always carried one in her backpack. She's had use for them before, might just be something she has. She shoots him, he stumbles out of show alive and she runs, he goes to sink coughing up blood, she grabs knife from backpack in bedroom runs back (would only take seconds) and continues.

I know, far-fetched. I don't necessarily believe this BTW, just mind bending right now.

It's probably just a song she learned for her junior high Christmas pageant or something.

Well she wrecked it for me - seems spooky now.

"...fall, on your knees..."

Which roommate was not home that night?

Whichever one it was that was house sitting for his girlfriends parents. I do not know his name nor do I know the name of the other roomate. I simply know that one roomate was not home at all that night.

Look at her pants and socks. Jodi said her ankles were scratched up. She probably hid the knife in her socks, under those flared pants. Gun in a jacket pocket or waistband. Squatting to take pics would make that knife scratch or cut your ankles/lower legs up.

It's possible, but not likely as I think Jodi would of entertained that idea into her web of lies.

You did remind me of something though, I wondered one lol if a suicide-murder was in the some of the plan of this during her long road trip...

I do think the gunshot was the intended method of killing.

Maybe the gun jammed/misfired, or Travis knocked it out her hand as she was holding the camera in the other, or maybe he did get shot, then all of hell broke loose.

Don't know if anyone has ever pontificated this, but I'm wondering about something. What if... Jodi was going to make it look like Travis committed suicide?

She knew he wanted her out of his life, and he wanted to get back on the straight and narrow in his life. But the sex was his downfall.

She taped the phone sex, egged him on so much in conversations to make him say over the top emotional stuff, went there all shaved and ready for sex... they have sex and take all sorts of naughty pics... now she has what she needs. She could take those pics back home with her and have them ready to go.

Travis was shot near the temple... usually when people kill themselves with a gun it's either in the mouth or on the temple. In the mouth may have been too difficult, but maybe she tried the temple thinking that would kill him immediately. Then she could perhaps stage the scene, put the gun in his hand, whatever else people do to stage that type of stuff.

When the cops would start digging in to his life, they would find all the kinky sex stuff and perhaps she would plant other things, to lead everybody to the assumption that he just couldn't live as a "fraud" anymore. (for the record, I don't think he was a fraud... just using JA thought process).

Abandoning the ME testimony for just a second here... the shot came first, tried to make it look like a suicide shot to temple... he didn't die and fought back, hence the defensive wounds. Turned in to a blood bath with a knife. Now there is no way she can make it look like suicide, that's why she erases the pics. Doesn't need them anymore and certainly doesn't want there to be evidence.

IDK... this thought literally just occured to me tonight. What do you guys think?

Pride comes before a fall. Words AL should have heeded. She was a total disgrace to her profession, and deserves whatever fallout she gets.

I do believe the back, shoulder, head and neck stabbings were all from the result of her standing him while he is leaning over the sink.

Just from the way the stab wounds are in the photos. Upwards and concentrated in one area.

Maybe she always carried one in her backpack. She's had use for them before, might just be something she has. She shoots him, he stumbles out of show alive and she runs, he goes to sink coughing up blood, she grabs knife from backpack in bedroom runs back (would only take seconds) and continues.

I know, far-fetched. I don't necessarily believe this BTW, just mind bending right now.

I believe the gun shot was last based on the physical evidence. It doesn't lie like JA. It speaks loud and clear. She needed to get him in the shower in order to stab him. That was always her intent.Nothing prevented her from shooting him while he slept. Easy peasy. In fact, she risked less by going into his home, shooting him and getting out asap if she just wanted him dead. The problem was she wanted to torment and torture him. She had her ex-bf nude, in a cramped space, sitting down..what a humiliating position for him. The only reason she took that last head shot of him was to capture the look of fear in his eyes. Based on all the physical evidence the gun shot was last.

It's my belief that Travis thought she was long gone. I don't believe for one second, he let her take those pictures of him in the shower. He had already found out some horrible stuff about her, and she had betrayed him according to the May text messages...I will never believe he trusted her one bit after that. I don't know if I believe she had been there since 4 a.m. and he allowed her to sleep there. But..that is possible.

I'm sticking with the medical examiner report. I think she attacked him in the shower, and he had no idea it was coming or that she was still in the house.

JMO.

If you have a naked man that just body slammed you and you get up, you run out of the house! Never would I think to go in a closet gun or not, expectational when you don't think the gun is loaded.

Agree. It's the overkill that gives her plan away. Aside from the forensics, the overkill screams knife first because if she'd planned to kill him with a shot to the head she'd not have the knife wound overkill.

Well, the body had been decomposing for 5 days - do we know for sure. I read the ME's transcript and report. it mentions the depth of the knife wounds but not the angle of them or which way the blade was facing. This would have been valuable information to know to help recreate the scene. Jodi is a leftie and a bunch of those wounds are slanted and a few others are straight up and down. looks to me like he wasn't fighting back much (or at all) when he received all of those stab wounds to the back.

Travis was a big strong guy. Even though he was crouched down in the shower and wet he would have defended himself more than he did if he was not shot. The look on his face in the 5:29:20 pic looks like he realizes that it's all over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayzee