weekend discussion thread: 4/14-16/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think she did it. JMO

Because I don't know how to cl's a quote over from a previous thread on tapatalk, I will quote yours matou.

I believe she confessed she was the murderer before the fight which happened jan 30, and her confession was on jan 13.

I do wonder why she changed her story on that and I'm not sure which version I believe :s

Or maybe they didn't mention it because they weren't asked when they testified.

True, plus they didn't even know him so how would they know what was nervous behaviour? And I only recall the witness stating that he had one cold sore when she saw him. Lots of people get cold sores and no one would think anything of it.

If he was nervous after the crime, it was only because he didn't want to get caught. Not because he had any remorse about what he had done.

MOO

Oh I would hate to think another witness lied on the stand. The jurors have such a tough task determining the truth.

I don't think she lied. The other girls were not asked that question by the lawyer, so it's of little value to think about that now IMO :)

He misrepresented himself to all of them. I would call that a form of manipulation JMO

Bahahahahah aaaah ba hahahahah
If I remember correctly that was called dating ...

True, plus they didn't even know him so how would they know what was nervous behaviour? And I only recall the witness stating that he had one cold sore when she saw him. Lots of people get cold sores and no one would think anything of it.

If he was nervous after the crime, it was only because he didn't want to get caught. Not because he had any remorse about what he had done.

MOO

That too.

Did you often tell your dates your step child died, you had colon cancer, you bought your sick mother a house...etc etc, when none of it was true? :waitasec:

IMO that's a whole new level of "misrepresentation" when dating.

MOO

Oh I would hate to think another witness lied on the stand. The jurors have such a tough task determining the truth.

Which witness are you talking about that has lied? Or are you talking in general terms?

Did you often tell your dates your step child died, you had colon cancer, you bought your sick mother a house...etc etc, when none of it was true? :waitasec:

MOO

anything for a "piece" I guess....I don't call that misrepresentation...that's too big of a word for MR to know..... I would call that just plain lies to suit the situation....who knows...maybe he was constipated a lot and thought he had something major wrong with him.... still doesn't make him a murderer or rapist...I need more than that to convince me...:moo:

Misrepresenting yourself is 'dating'? I always thought dating was 'getting to know each other', not 'lying to somebody to make yourself appear better than you are so they will like you'. Eep. I've been doing it wrong! ;)

I don't know... if I was dating somebody, and found out that they were lying about their jobs, their friends, etc, that would raise some major red flags to me. If they can lie about something so simple like what they do for a living, what else are they lying about? Starting a 'relationship', even a casual one, with lies is NOT a good way to start! :moo:

MOO

No ... But I had a guy tell me once that his mother had cancer and was sleeping in his living room and didn't want to wake her so could he stay on my couch for the night. I said HELL NO ... Why was he asking women he meet at local coffee shops out when his mom is dying...

Which witness are you talking about that has lied? Or are you talking in general terms?

The very fact that people are questioning whether or not TLM killed Tori might infer lying. Yes? It is my heart felt intuition that leads me to believe there has been another female testifying to less than truths. It may be against board policy to post names? So yes, I go with "in general terms". What you said. JMO

That's a really good question, I had not thought about. You'd think he would shy away from first time dates from an online service if had cold sores, etc.

Come to think of it wasn't that photo of him at the mystery theatre with his MY NAME IS MYCHOL name tag in that time frame? His face looked clear to me.

So funny I also found a bunch of co-workers wearing the same name tags, from the same mystery theatre. Scroll down to see ...

http://dentistryonyorkville.com/blog/

You stated that the Mysteriously Yours photo was taken in the same time frame as BA said he had a cold sore. neither of the links you have provided backs up that statement. One is a picture of MR (that could have been taken at anytime. Maybe he was a mysteriously yours junkie) and the other is...completely unrelated. Thanks though.

People lie all the time. They lie about everything.

Politicians lie before they get elected...........just to get elected.

How many people have ever told someone their newborn baby is butt ugly?

Teenagers lie all the time...........it's normal.

If you look at the profiles on the dating sites, I guarantee you won't see too many that say.............

Older guy, balding, good sized pot belly, average income enjoys watching television, drinking beer, no long term ambitions, but a special fondness for pickled eggs.

JMO

You stated that the Mysteriously Yours photo was taken in the same time frame as BA said he had a cold sore. neither of the links you have provided backs up that statement. One is a picture of MR (that could have been taken at anytime. Maybe he was a mysteriously yours junkie) and the other is...completely unrelated. Thanks though.

Perhaps ... but I don't think so. It's all related. JMO

People lie all the time. They lie about everything.

Politicians lie before they get elected...........just to get elected.

How many people have ever told someone their newborn baby is butt ugly?

Teenagers lie all the time...........it's normal.

If you look at the profiles on the dating sites, I guarantee you won't see too many that say.............

Older guy, balding, good sized pot belly, average income enjoys watching television, drinking beer, no long term ambitions, but a special fondness for pickled eggs.

JMO

:rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker: too funny

I believe this was a question, not a statement. JMO

Come to think of it wasn't that photo of him at the mystery theatre with his MY NAME IS MYCHOL name tag in that time frame? His face looked clear to me. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
?Unicorn/Fkboi?