Welcome Tony Padilla Thread # 2 (Yes, it is the "Real" Tony Padilla)

I will be surprised if this works out for anyone at all, be it the Padilla's or the Anthony's. I hope I am wrong.

Can someone let this newbie know how to get to the Chats?
In this case,it wasn't a true chat Daisy. It was just another thread that we were trying to "chat" in real time.
However,there chat here at WS, but I have no clue how to get there, I have never gone.

That is wonderful, Tricia! Glad that we have the confirmation. Thanks!

I would like to ask our members to please read the other thread and take note of the questions Mr. Padilla has already been asked and answered. There is no sense in him wasting his time going over something repeatedly. This is another way we can choose to be respectful.

My2Cents~ He stated he has not spoken with the family, LE, or Baez about any arrangements or conditions of bond.

Can someone let this newbie know how to get to the Chats?

Chat instructions:

to join java chat click below

http://www.serenity-irc.net/java/index.php

put nickname in

put websleuths in for the channel name

for Mirc Users:

open MIRC window

go to file

select server

go to Serenity IRC (hilight)

select random

then hit select on the right side

If you have chat saved to favorites delete them or they will go to old server

type in # websleuths for channel name then hit join

I wanted to re-post on the new thread so it didn't get lost. I have no problem in being courteous to people who disagree with me, or with the decision to have Mr. Padilla posting here. I just don't think the impression should be given that he or his uncle are totally objective investigators into what happened to Caylee. They are in essence part of her defense team, correct? They may propose to question the mother, if they can, to explore where Caylee might be, but won't that information be considered privileged? I can't imagine they will share information with us, as members of the public, other than to perhaps describe the progress they are making to discover the kidnappers, or how Casey misplaced her daughter and her subsequent fate at the hands of people other than Casey. To an outsider, it seems as if the effect of your participation is to give credence to CA's version of events.

My main question is this: if you should obtain information from Casey Anthony that might lead to the location of Caylee or, in the very worst case scenario, her body, will you tell LE first and allow them to make that discovery and preserve any possibly relevant evidence? If CA tells you that she accidentally or purposefully killed her daughter, will you share that information with LE? Revoke her bond? Thank you.

As many of you will recall, we had a great resource in Midnite during the Laci trial. I am not equating Tony's role in this with Midnite's expertise, but it was a great question and answer type thread and Midnite was nice enough to come and answer our inquiries. He/she did not get into a lot of our emotional type rantings, but rather answered our specific questions with patience.
I would love to have Tony Padilla as a resource.The fact that he felt good about last night's Q&A is encouraging.

Yes I remember midnite. Did we ever find out who he really was?

To Tony Padilla,

Which do you prefer to go by the name Alex or Tony?

2109_bounty-hunters-4_04700300.jpg

Leonard Padilla in Alex Padilla Bail Bonds office, Sacramento, CA.

source: http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/episode/bounty-hunters-2109/Overview#tab-Photos/2

Thank you for your response.

To Tony Padilla,

Is your Uncle a licensed Private Investigator in the State of Florida?

Thank you for your response.

I just wanted to put my questions for him again, if he sees them in this thread.

If Casey is made aware of the conditions of her being out on bail and she agrees to being under 24/7 "watch", what do you expect of her in regards to finding her daughter? What if she sticks to the same stories she's already told?

Can she (for some reason or another) decline being bailed out?

Last question, how long would it you give (or your uncle) to Casey before you would agree that nothing is being gained by her "helping" OUT and would you revoke the bond? Like 2 weeks, a month?

I appreciate being a member to Websleuths! Thanks!

You have described pretty much how it was done with Midnite during laci. We would post our question as I have done above. there would be very little, if any discussion in between so that Midnite could easily find our questions. he would come on at night and answer all of our questions. he did not post anywhere else on the board only on his dedicated thread. those that wanted to ask or read were welcome to. He never got into any kind of debate but would certainly address opposing view type questions. We didn't have to wade through a lot of opinions unless they were a part of a question. Not everyone agreed with Midnite and they were welcome to question his answers with additional questions. There were no real rules beyond TOS, Midnite just ignored anything that was not along the lines of what we were trying to do. We all policed ourselves pretty well and IIRC, the mods didn't have to monitor too much.
It was a wonderful resource.

Best bet might be for a mod to create a separate thread that ONLY lists any specific questions so Tony can find those quickly & easily... otherwise it might become overwhelming & too time consuming to have to read through long threads that repeat the same questions & comments.

Make it a sticky & call it something like: Questions for Tony Padilla (No Discussions)

Just my 2 cents (before inflation. lol)

I just wanted to put my questions for him again, if he sees them in this thread.

Does it still look like she could possibly be out by Monday?

If Casey is made aware of the conditions of her being out on bail and she agrees to being under 24/7 "watch", what do you expect of her in regards to finding her daughter? What if she sticks to the same stories she's already told?

Can she (for some reason or another) decline being bailed out?

Last question, how long would it you give (or your uncle) to Casey before you would agree that nothing is being gained by her "helping" OUT and would you revoke the bond? Like 2 weeks, a month?

I appreciate being a member to Websleuths! Thanks!
Excellent questions and to expand it a little more:
1.) Are you going to ask her to agree to take a lie detector test as one of the conditions to bail her out?
2.) Are you going to ask her to agree to be interogated for x hours per day as one of the conditions to bail her out?
3.) Are you going to ask her to agree to be filmed/recorded as one of the conditions to bail her out?

You have made it clear, Mr. Padilla, that bailing her out this coming week is not a foregone conclusion, not a done deal. Is Casey going to have to agree (verbally and/or in wiriting?) to a multi-pronged deal/agreement in order for you to bail her out? In essence, is she going to have to agree to tell you where Cayley is? Are you going to offer HER a reward or incentive of some type to talk?

Best bet might be for a mod to create a separate thread that ONLY lists any specific questions so Tony can find those quickly & easily... otherwise it might become overwhelming & too time consuming to have to read through long threads that repeat the same questions & comments.

Make it a sticky & call it something like: Questions for Tony Padilla (No Discussions)

Just my 2 cents (before inflation. lol)

Maybe we can move the talking to another thread and let this one become questions (no repeats) only? We could move the talking now...on our own. That might free up some time for the mods. Just a thought... :)

Tony is only posting the bond for Casey. That is his only involvement, I believe. Leonard and his other guys will be the ones keeping an eye on her.

I'm going to have faith in Leonard. He deals with professional liars all the time. As a professional bounty hunter, he deals with shady characters on a regular basis. If anyone can squeeze the truth out of Casey, I believe he can.

I just hope and pray that this will bring little Caylee home.

Thanks for all the hard work by the mods..it is great to know that you guys will do everything possible to get to the bottem of who is who so a big thank you!!!!!!!!

Tony,

Welcome.

My questions:

1.) Will Casey be filmed at any time?

2.) Did I correctly understand that Leonard or
someone from your group will be meeting with LE
prior to bailing out Casey?
Thanks. I am glad to have you here.

I wish I had a more heads up on this last night :(

Anyway, reading back from Thread #1, Tony, when this was publicized on Fox News, I did notice that you shielded your face from the cameras, and my thought was "this guy doesn't want to be identified". Quite understandably with the way the media hounds individuals.

I do believe you want to help Caylee. I personally would like to see some closure here. Casey will somehow have to concede and provide more information. The essence of finding Caylee is priority.

Thanks for your honesty!!
Good luck next week! :):)

My main question is this: if you should obtain information from Casey Anthony that might lead to the location of Caylee or, in the very worst case scenario, her body, will you tell LE first and allow them to make that discovery and preserve any possibly relevant evidence? If CA tells you that she accidentally or purposefully killed her daughter, will you share that information with LE? Revoke her bond? Thank you.

Excellent question, one that I was curious about earlier that seems to be lost now or deleted.

I notice he is a fact based man, not given to high emotion. I like the way he answers questions. Straight to the point, sincere and truthful to his knowledge.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox
Back