Welcome Tony Padilla Thread # 2 (Yes, it is the "Real" Tony Padilla)

Dear Mr. Padilla-

Please find Caylee. It is about her and not Casey. You are smart and professional-please take the 500K and give it instead to the Polly Klaas foundation, or Project Jason, and then use the incredible talents of yourself and your uncle to help LE locate this lovely little girl....I think your money will be better spent. JMO.

Peace to you.

It's not cash. It's an insurance bond. At least that's how I understand it.
Right, Mr. Padilla?

Brought over from other thread.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-caylee-anthony-case,0,5897583.htmlpage

Here is everything from the get go. Friends names and their statements etc...

Lie--claimed to work at Universal Studios as an event planner. Drove there with LE and proved to never have worked there.

Lie-Claims to have left Caylee at an apartment on S. Conway Rd. Proved to be empty since FEB. 29th.

Lie-CLaims Zenaida was a family friend for four years and babysat Caylee for 18 months. Proven that no one ever laid eyes on her or spoke to her.

Lie-Casey says she has been investigating Caylee's disappearance for 31 days. Proven to be out clubbing, dancing and never saying word one to her friends and acting perfectly fine.

Lie--claims to have received a phone call from Caylee at noon on july 15th. Phone records show 2 calls 12:13 AM and 3:35pm

I could go on and on but I'm sure you get the point.

Mr. Padilla~ I was defending Rob earlier saying that I thought the reason he stated he had not talked to Law Enforcement (LE) was because the ball was actually in your court for the moment and not Leonard's. Was I correct in my assumption? Leonard has no reason to meet with LE because you as a separate entity are responsible in secuing the release and the conditions?

From what I have observed from her parents and friends reports this is a very troubled girl. If she is not a sociopath, she appears to have a deep psychosis which could prove to be dangerous to herself.

My question for Mr. Padilla is aren't you taking a great risk by bailing her out of a protected place like a jail?

If she was involved with her daughter's death, she is a very high risk candidate for suicide. Even if she wasn't involved, from her history as portrayed by family and friends, she appears very unstable.

How do you plan to protect her from harming herself?

From what I have observed from her parents and friends reports this is a very troubled girl. If she is not a sociopath, she appears to have a deep psychosis which could prove to be dangerous to herself.

My question for Mr. Padilla is aren't you taking a great risk by bailing her out of a protected place like a jail?

If she was involved with her daughter's death, she is a very high risk candidate for suicide. Even if she wasn't involved, from her history as portrayed by family and friends, she appears very unstable.

How do you plan to protect her from harming herself?
Howdy Turbothink.. put your question here..but you might want to check to see if it has been asked :)
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69156

Dear Mr. Padilla-

Please find Caylee. It is about her and not Casey. You are smart and professional-please take the 500K and give it instead to the Polly Klaas foundation, or Project Jason, and then use the incredible talents of yourself and your uncle to help LE locate this lovely little girl....I think your money will be better spent. JMO.

Peace to you.

I think this is a better way to spend any money which will be spent keeping up with Casey. If the true motive is to find Caylee, then this is the direction I would prefer to see people really wanting to find her take.

Good post.

Hi Padilla! We have only factual info from the affidavit and what we have heard from the bond hearing, if that can be called factual. The cadaver dogs are helpful but not absolute as to being correct. Other than that, we only have what press investigators have reported, along with the grandparents and a few "friends" of Caseys reports to the news stations. If you can come up with any facts during your time with Casey, those would be very helpful in finding Caylees location. Thank you for trying no matter what your reasons may be. I am sure that finding Caylee will require all and any help offered and I agree, until there are enough facts known, there should be no judging. I dont care what the reasons are that anyone who offers their help in locating Caylee is, as long as they actually work and try to find her. With this said, thank you and may this standstill in this case move forward soon and Caylee be found.

After thinking on the report about all the cell phone "pings"
near the airport woods area.
It occured to me that perhaps Casey got Caylee and put her in a disguise to have her get on the plane to some other country?

Please have the airport check all flights for that day.
I think it is the 17th of JUNE?

Can't hurt to look at video from 16/17/18th/19th
Somebody may have taken her on a plane any day of the week
if she was put in diguise out in the woods.
like everyone I had thought she may have been dead,
then this occured to me .

:confused:

I think maybe all those phone pings from Casey were because she put Caylee in diguise out there.
And sent her off to another country on a plane.

Airport should review all surveillance videos from the airport.

on June 16/17/18/19

Caylee could have boarded a plane on any of those days...

Dear Mr. Padilla,
Sincerest best wishes to you in your endeavour. Here's hoping for a speedy resolution to this case.

Thanks for answering our questions and I look forward to continued chats in the future.

Okay believe it or not I have some work (yes I am still doing bail here in Ca.) that I need too get to right away. I like the way this went in not trying to answer old questions but when you ask right away and I can get to the ones I can instead of going back. So what I am saying let's please ask questions when I am logged in and we can have some good discussion. I am not at all against your thoughts, theories, or your discussion. I feel it does not have to be all questions all the time but please keep it very brief if you can. Thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!!! Last I remember prayers never hurt anybody! Especially 3 year old little girls who need the support of us fortunate people who are probably not homesick!! Help out any way you can!!

Mr. P. I like you better and better all the time! Thanks for what you're doing.

For some reason I can't post the direct link to the doc, but if you go the the OC comptroller's site and choose power of attorney docs. Put in chatt and you'll find addresses for the Chatt's including JP, in Florida and Oviedo.

http://www.occompt.com/disclaimer.html
Have no idea if it's relevant or if it's info they already have,sometimes my OCD takes over.

Let's get the word out on all these websites "TO THE PERSON WHO HAS CAYLEE...NOW IS THE PERFECT TIME TO RETURN HER...NO MEDIA WATCHING!"

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
just_a_shouthern_gal
Back