Welcome Tony Padilla Thread # 2 (Yes, it is the "Real" Tony Padilla)

Mr Padilla, my question is what happens if Casey is released and then kills herself? Do you still have to forfeit the bond? Also, if that happens after you cause her to be released from jail without family involvement, have you taken precautions to protect yourselves from lawsuits from her family should the worst occur?

Mr Padilla, my question is what happens if Casey is released and then kills herself? Do you still have to forfeit the bond? Also, if that happens after you cause her to be released from jail without family involvement, have you taken precautions to protect yourselves from lawsuits from her family should the worst occur?

Hi Yolorado, Mr. Padilla answered part of your question last night.

LINK post #66 Hope that helps.

I feel like I'm coming to my senses. He is a bounty hunter. (Leonard P). He PUTS people in jail, doesn't let them out. He cares, he sees the facts. Really, Casey won't be free, she will be 'in his care' for awhile (heh heh). He has a plan, which I'm sure he won't be divulging at this point. I believe he knows what he's doing. I hope to God he does. I wouldn't want Casey to pull a Hannibal Lecter on him.

Thank you, wishingtree, and good job! You have asked THE MOST IMPORTANT questions. The answers to those questions could have a huge bearing on whether or not Baez allows Casey to accept Padilla's offer.

Dear Mr. Padilla, I sincerely appreciate the respect you have shown to everyone here at Websleuths by agreeing to answer our questions and will give you the same respect in return.

My questions expand a little on the original question posted above by awakening2lite.

- If during the course of your group's investigation in the search for Caylee Anthony you discover that she was killed either accidentally or purposely by Casey Anthony will you share that information with LE?

- Furthermore, if you find out the location of little Caylee's body if she is deceased will you share that information with LE so she can receive a proper burial?

I hope with all my heart that you are able to find little Caylee and bring her home alive, but personally believe it is unlikely and hope you prove me wrong. Thank you very much for giving us the opportunity to express our questions and concerns.

Mr. Padilla - you have 4,238,320 questions to answer in the next hour - poor guy he'll never get through reading and answering all the questions we have for him. I say just let him give us any information he feels we might want and then, if there is time left in the poor man's life, he might answer a few questions......

To Tony Padilla:

Your Uncle stated (in one interview) that he is not an agent of law enforcement and would not be getting information from Casey and turning it over to LE. Isn't that in conflict with the stated purpose of getting info from Casey?
snip

Plz explain your ability to garner information from Casey and withhold same from LE. Is it that you will essentially be working for Baez? I'm somewhat confused on the legallity concerning obstruction of justice or withholding evidence in a criminal investigation. I do understand that the defense can and will do investigating independent of LE and am wondering if this is the cloak Leonard will be working under?

Many people have asked me about Midnite. Here is some good reading
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/search.php?searchid=1418366

Oh i think my search times out when I link it.

Either go advanced search titles only and put in Midnite

or here are some threads I chose at random
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8067&highlight=midnite
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17150&highlight=midnite

I'm backing up JBean's remembrance of Midnite's assistance during the Laci case. He/she (never figured that out, darn it!) was such a legal voice of reason. Gave us all such an education on some of the complexities. Remained pretty darn neutral.

Just having Tony's insight on the legal and technical aspects of bonds, supervised release, etc. would be helpful, I would bet. It's an area that is important, but most people don't have such an opportunity to ask such questions.

For any insight Mr. Padilla would be willing to give to us, I thank him in advance.

I have mixed feelings (worries) on Casey's release if she gets out, but if she does, I send the greatest positive thoughts to the Padillas in any action they can do that would help find Caylee, one way or the other. It would be wonderful to have some resolution to this case. Thinking of Caylee :blowkiss:

I wish I had a more heads up on this last night :(

:)
Sorry, that would be my fault.:rolleyes:...I jumped on late last night and the first thing I do is see if any of my long time buds are on and Tony's name just jumped right out at me in the online list. I started a thread to welcome him immediatley and it just blew up!
I suspect he will check back as soon as he can.

Sorry, that would be my fault.:rolleyes:...I jumped on late last night and the first thing I do is see if any of my long time buds are on and Tony's name just jumped right out at me in the online list. I started a thread to welcome him immediatley and it just blew up!
I suspect he will check back as soon as he can.

Online list? DO tell where to find that?? Thanks in advance!

Thank you very much, Tom's Girl!
YVW!
icon12.gif

Dear Mr. Padilla-

Please find Caylee. It is about her and not Casey. You are smart and professional-please take the 500K and give it instead to the Polly Klaas foundation, or Project Jason, and then use the incredible talents of yourself and your uncle to help LE locate this lovely little girl....I think your money will be better spent. JMO.

Peace to you.

Online list? DO tell where to find that?? Thanks in advance!
Or on the bottom of the page you are on. left hand side there is a spot where you can see who is viewing the thread..and in the forum itself is where I look first, at the bottom.

Mr. Padilla, if your uncle doesn't get anywhere with Casey in a week, which I believe is the time frame, what happens next? Is he and the crew going back home, and leaving Casey alone with her parents to deal with her? Thank-you

Mr. Padilla: why would you post $500,000 to get Casey out of jail, and did you lose 10% as the bond? What is your motive for getting Casey out of jail?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA
Back