WH Court Hearing 11 May-GJ 20 May, Indicted on Six Charges

Mods...can we maybe have a separate thread for this Aryan Brotherhood stuff, please? It really doesn't fit any existing topic, I'd really like the option of skipping over that whole discussion.

Just a suggestion. Thanks.

Wes was rambling for hours because he had plenty of coke money from the go fundme page.

Yep. Now why on earth do you suppose Barr sat there and listened for hours? Because he just really liked Wes' company? ;)

Hadsell "asked if there was a security alarm," Campbell said. "I said I didn't notice any but I wasn't looking for one."

On March 6, Campbell testified, he got a call from Hadsell, who said he was at French's house and was "going to take a look."

Later that day, Campbell said, he got a text from Hadsell that read, "We have a problem."
Detective David Benjamin testified Hadsell had a box of bullets on the table and another in a vent in a hotel room on the 1800 block of E. Norfolk Road.

http://hamptonroads.com/2015/05/hadsell-case-norfolk-tied-breakin-moves-forward

More at the link. WH left quite a trail.

Yep. Now why on earth do you suppose Barr sat there and listened for hours? Because he just really liked Wes' company? ;)
OH MY,,,,,, SPEECHLESS, Thank you M Kat. I was just getting ready to type the exact thing you posted. Telepathy I tell ya.
Maybe WH is an inspirational/motivational speaker. NOT!

"Detective David Benjamin testified Hadsell had a box of bullets on the table and another in a vent in a hotel room on the 1800 block of E. Norfolk Road."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

“Every single day gets a little bit harder, but we miss her dearly,” said Andre Barr, a close friend. “We’re doing everything we can to show her a sign that we’re still looking.”
BBM

Said at the balloon release. Sounds kind of hollow now, knowing what we know. A better sign might have been telling LE the truth.

http://wavy.com/2015/03/30/loved-ones-release-balloons-a-month-after-teens-disappearance/

"Detective David Benjamin testified Hadsell had a box of bullets on the table and another in a vent in a hotel room on the 1800 block of E. Norfolk Road."

Why would you hide one and not the other? Hrm.

OH MY,,,,,, SPEECHLESS, Thank you M Kat. I was just getting ready to type the exact thing you posted. Telepathy I tell ya.
I absolutely HATE to admit that the jailhouse interview with Fisher had me confused at the beginning. By the time I finished watching though, my doubts were gone. However, I replayed for my husband, and he didn't see anything wrong with WH. Until it was over..
Motivational speaker? No.
Interesting story teller. Jmo

Oh, he must have been VERY inspirational...why else would all these kids want to go hang out with him at his hotel room? ;)

My question is was AB living in the home when AJ went missing? If so, was he not home that morning?

Why would you hide one and not the other? Hrm.
Maybe he knew that ammo was mentioned as missing on the mpr, and thought if he had some out, LE wouldn't look for the rest, and find the scale? Two things wrong with that though. 1) he knew he wasn't supposed to have bullets and 2) there was never a mention of what the residue was on the scale (no drug charges). Jmo
I have no idea, as usual, what goes on in that guy's head!

They were probably both hidden in the vent, and he probably took one box out, to load the corresponding 9mm weapon.

2 magazines of 14 rounds each = 28
2 boxes of ammo = 100 rounds
100-28=72 rounds left when cops did their search.

(Source: my VA CCW and my SA 9mm Luger sitting in my house)

They were probably both hidden in the vent, and he probably took one box out, to load the corresponding 9mm weapon.

2 magazines of 14 rounds each = 28
2 boxes of ammo = 100 rounds
100-28=72 rounds left when cops did their search.

Exactly. Let's also remember that he was downtown being questioned when LE searched his hotel room, so he really had no clue what was going down. I'm sure he thought he would be returning to his hotel room that day.

Something I think is weird is this:
Andre Barr, a friend of AJ Hadsell's who testified, said Wesley Hadsell told him he entered Spilsbury's house through a side door. Wesley Hadsell said he found a jacket he thought belonged to AJ under a sofa cushion and put it in plain sight. Wesley Hadsell told Barr to go to the house and confirm the jacket was there.

Barr said he went with a few friends to French's house and found the jacket on the back of the couch where Hadsell said it would be.

They called police and told them about the jacket.

They did not initially tell police that Hadsell had broken in.

So, Wesley enters the house (BE or trespass, whichever), then he tells the boys, so then THEY go to the house, find the jacket, and call LE.

How is it they were not charged with BE or trespassing?? Did French let them into the house? Did he invite them in and then the guys pointed out the jacket and called LE right there in front of him? Did they sneak into his house, find the jacket, call LE, and hang around inside the house beside the "evidence" until LE got there? Did they sneak in, find the jacket, take the jacket and carry it off like they did with the debit card?

I mean, trust me, this is not the only thing that strikes me as weird in this circus, but just the first thing that jumped out at me when I read that article.

So... was the first piece of the credit card that Corey found just left right in front of his house?

Quoting myself to bump... Do we know if this was the case?
I know the first piece was found on Halprin, I did not know until yesterday that Corey lived on Halprin.
Did I miss something?

Just sitting here thinking about exactly how much trouble a person would be in for withholding information. I know you can be charged for lying to police during an investigation. But what about say a person that owned a gun, allowed someone to borrow it for target practice. The gun was later returned to that person, and the person that had borrowed it, was sitting in jail, it is known that a gun is possibly missing,
but police never asked you specifically about a gun? and we don't know if a gun was used to commit a crime.... I could go look it up, but I'm just pondering where the gun might be. Maybe in water somewhere....

Thank you so much, Gitana! I'm glad to know that going into someone else's house can still be a crime, albeit trespassing instead of b&e. That really bothered me!

Do you know if a grand jury can indict for additional charges? Could they add on trespassing?

It appears not. The grand jury examines bills of indictment to determine whether there exists probable cause to charge the defendant. The grand jury does not create its own bills of indictment. http://www.courts.state.va.us/courts/circuit/handbook_grand_jurors.pdf

So, Wesley enters the house (BE or trespass, whichever), then he tells the boys, so then THEY go to the house, find the jacket, and call LE.

How is it they were not charged with BE or trespassing?? Did French let them into the house? Did he invite them in and then the guys pointed out the jacket and called LE right there in front of him? Did they sneak into his house, find the jacket, call LE, and hang around inside the house beside the "evidence" until LE got there? Did they sneak in, find the jacket, take the jacket and carry it off like they did with the debit card?

I mean, trust me, this is not the only thing that strikes me as weird in this circus, but just the first thing that jumped out at me when I read that article.

IMO, JMO, MOO and etc! I believe these young adults were cut a deal for lieing to police. Become our witnesses, or face the same charges!

AB was a friend of the boy that lived there, so he simply would only have to call and ask if he wanted to hang out.
They did not need to break-in.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txstar
Back