What are you sick of hearing since the verdict has been announced regarding Casey?

Say it out loud. K..C

Thanks. That's what I initially thought but was sure I was wrong and the K must stand for something like the rest of the acronyms.

Sorry for interrupting the thread.

I am sick of hearing "junk science" and other absurdities spouted by Dr. Baden.

Sorry, I have to add. I'm SICK of the pundents that come on the television, or feel smart enough to write a nonsensical article about how KC is not guilty, and she's innocent! These folks obviously never read a single deposition, listened to the plethora of audio and video tapes. Items I've spent years reading (many 2 and 3 times).

The public especially. People posting on my facebook that KC was framed, and don't even know Caylee's name. I have to respond that once they finish watching the entire trial on WESH, indulge themselves in listening to jury selections, read every depo, and listens to all the tapes- come back to me and we'll chat over a stiff drink. Until then, keep your stoopid opinions off my page.

And don't even start with me about those 31 days is seemingly normal behaviour. Seriously!!

I think the world has gone mad. Can someone stop it please so I can get off?

Thanks for letting me vent.

Mel

I forgot this part---I am SO sick of the 'abuse excuse' for EVERYTHING. Many, many of us suffered some sort of child abuse, sexual abuse, had or have dysfunctional families.....But how many women kill the baby, toss her out around the corner, and party about it?

I really understand & believe that mental illness, such as PPD can be mitigating in certain cases, surely. But that is NOT the case here. There were enough psychological tests that were suppressed for us to infer MCA has NO mitigating mental illnesses, IMO.

I'm sick and tired of people using abuse as an excuse for the absolutely inexcusable. I understand CA's mental abuse may have caused her to be neglectful or jealous (repeating a cycle)....but KILLING the BABY..the 31 days...GMAB. It cheapens experiences of the many women who have genuine abuse stories & scars, imo.

Pardon my feminism, but it also really bothers me that people get fooled into thinking that an attractive young woman wouldn't or couldn't kill a child for heinous and selfish reasons. Men get convicted for it all the time. I KNOW it's more rare, but the idea that some women are 'just plain evil' is possible.
Funny that the toothless, nasty ol' women who kill their children almost always get Public Defenders and plead rather than face the DP. :waitasec:

Actually it's not rare that women kill their children. It's more common than people realize. About 600 children are killed by their parents every year in the US, and at least 50% of the time the killer is the child's own mother.

I nearly forgot to say that I am sick to my stomach when I hear how much pain Cindy is in. Maybe so, but she lied, drove LE crazy, was uncooperative and coordinated every other manipulation I can think of! This is the woman that trained Casey.

I would rather stick needles in my eyeballs than listen to Judge Seidlin, Weintraub or Kenney Baden EVER again! Could their voices be more irritating- is it possible? :sick:

Thank you. I agree.....with Geraldo added to the list.

So tired of hearing

She didnt do it
George did it
Case wasnt poven
Man shes hot
Mostly sick of hearing NOT GUILTY ugh whatev

Yep. That's right. Non specific at this stage of the game is good

And someone killed Caylee, as we know

but for some reason, that's getting lost in the mix these days. Which is sad. We are sad

so who do you think killed Caylee?

I nearly forgot to say that I am sick to my stomach when I hear how much pain Cindy is in. Maybe so, but she lied, drove LE crazy, was uncooperative and coordinated every other manipulation I can think of! This is the woman that trained Casey.

Well said TRAINED her. Yep. Sickening.

I am tired of spending the scant hours I can currently spend here watching our members attack one another when the real source of the ire lies elsewhere.

Please. Disagree respectfully with the post, without attacking the poster.

Respectful debate is welcome at WS, as it fosters an often-helpful exchange of ideas. Bickering is not welcome, as it fosters a spirit of divisiveness and discord.

:tyou:

I am sick of

1. Casey Anthony's face.
2. Jose Baez's face.
3. Cheney Mason's face (and his "middle finger of affection").
4. Hearing how "sick" the jury was. Good. I hope they are sick EVERY freakin' day for the rest of their lives.
5. There was no motive given....Hey GENIUS jurors - You don't have to have a motive. This is not CSI. Good grief.
6. I am mostly sick about hearing about how much money these clowns might make from the death of a precious child.

so who do you think killed Caylee?

To clarify my posts in this thread ...

The trial is over

The accused was pronounced 'Not Guilty' via the jury's verdict

Things have now changed exponentially. What we were free to say, to speculate, etc. pre trial and during the trial -- we are no longer free to say, unless we're prepared to face lawsuits (should certain persons deem lawsuits a way of drumming up needed publicity. OR -- if members of blogs and websites were threatened with libel/defamation, etc. and were they to lose -- even just on paper -- this could well be used to silence discussion AND to persuade the public that the previously-accused in this case IS innocent by virtue of the fact certain bloggers etc. had been forced to apologise to her)

We're in a transition stage. People were posting their opinions etc. freely prior to the verdict and they were basically safe from litigation

After the verdict, the accused individual was returned to society as 'Not Guilty' -- in other words, anything said or written NOW about that individual could be construed as defamation/slander/libel

I have nil faith in the individual's legal representatives' integrity. I don't want to see this site closed down and don't want to hear that any member has been charged with defamation, that's all

The media has a lot more leeway than private individuals insofar as what they can get away with. In addition, the talking-heads are covered by their networks' lawyers, insurance, etc.

It's my opinion that the previously-accused's handlers will be seeking ways of reinventing her for public consumption. It would help their case if they were able to use lawsuits against websites or individuals -- in order to portray the previously-accused as a 'victim' -- 'tiny, exhausted, wrongly-accused and defamed little victim ' -- 'poor little victim' who's being disgracefully defamed by 'witch-hunters' and 'mob mentalities' in blogs and websites

Don't know about anyone else, but I have no intention of helping them in any way to bleach that woman's reputation

Anyway, seems my posts have been miscontrued/misunderstood, so I'll sign off. Was just trying to deliver a warning to the posters here. Because I suspect a certain team of unscrupulous lawyers will stop at nothing ...

what i'm sick of is hearing jose baez' voice... sickens me... when i hear his voice or the verdict read again (and again and again), i flip stations... it also sickens me to hear cheney mason's arrogant voice... baez is a sleezeball attorney, and mason just sounds like a nasty 'gotcha back' old man...

We have all been sickened mentally and some of us physically by the lack of justice for Caylee. I have heard and seen several things since the verdict has been announced that floor me.

1. ICA didn't report her child missing till 31 days after the fact....NOT TRUE....her MOTHER the grandma CA reported it NOT ICA!!!
2. Baez did a good job for the defense.
3. Jurors have requested money for interviews and/or were compensated in some form for their interviews.
4. The State failed to tell jurors how Caylee died......hello 2 words....Scott Peterson.
5. The blatent display by the defense team subsequent to the verdict (flipping off, partying etc)
6. The reasons the outspoken jurors have given for not voting to find ICA guilty
7. What the truth is!
8. That Caylee's death was probably an accidental drowning; if that were the case GA and CA would have set off an M-80 to that pool!
What have you heard that has floored/infuriated/amazed you since the verdict has been announc
9. TOT MOM
10. The defense team WON......nobody wins in a trial like this MOST importantly the victim, Caylee!

"What are you sick of hearing since the verdict has been announced regarding ICA?"

Yes!!.Please make it STOP!!

Although I haven't watched coverage since a couple of days after the verdict, during those couple of days I was already tired of hearing (or hearing about):

Which agent Jose Baez signed with

The million dollar offers for Casey's interview

The words "book deal"

And, of course, the words "walk free"

Hi Everyone.

If you are sick of everything Anthony (except Caylee of course) then please, I implore you, look around Websleuths.

Take a moment and read in our Missing Forum.

How about our Cold Cases or our Unidentified Forum.

Anywhere you go you will find very interesting places and forums that can use your help.

Take a deep breath and jump in and help out. A simple post can mean so much to a family of a missing loved one or a cold case family member.

Thank you.

Tricia Griffith

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member