What case really burns your butt?

And the "Law" keeps protecting him, even as an adult. As the victim and families are treated like nothing. This must end.

quoting from Parole board issues reasons for keeping Jon Venables behind bars

"There is a long-standing legal order in place to protect the identities of Venables and Thompson because of their young age when they murdered James. This meant Parole Board chairwoman Caroline Corby chose not to hold his parole hearing in public, and that James's family were unable to attend.

Venables refused to give evidence during the November hearing because permission had been granted for a lawyer representing his victim's relatives to listen to the proceedings.

He was "not comfortable discussing some aspects of the case with the family representative listening" and instead asked the panel to consider his review based solely on written evidence, according to the parole papers."

Any case in which the acquitted turns out to be guilty but can’t be retried due to double jeopardy (Emmett Till’s killers, Mel Ignatow, Robert Blake, O.J. Simpson, Casey Anthony, Robert Earl Hayes).

Double jeopardy for violent crimes despite new evidence emerging is a joke. The Founding Fathers clearly weren’t thinking when they included double jeopardy with no exceptions in the Fifth Amendment. You’d think that after Emmett Till and Mel Ignatow, the Supreme Court would reconsider the double jeopardy clause, but no.

Britain and Australia have fixed their double jeopardy laws. It’s time America did the same.

My apologies if this has been covered already, I am a newbie. I don't know, man, with so much basically murder *advertiser censored* on our screens from HBO to Discovery, some really excellent Ytube vloggers, and beyond, covering every murdering WTF dirtbag old and new often repeated in other guises from program to program, Fear Thy Neighbor, American Monster, Dateline, and keep going times one hundred, it's hard to keep up with as the Jewish faith so eloquently phrase one of extremely poor character such as these murderers: A " NEBBISH." Perfect, aint it? But every once in a while a case hoofs up that really gets under the skin that u can't get out of your head, for why, I don't know. I should, I am a former psychologist and I have covered that with colleagues in the past, to no avail, from newbie qualified to old dog, none of us had an answer, why? For me it was the two <modsnip> who killed Cassie Jo Stoddart - that haunts me and I don't know why? Casey Marie Anthony burns my wife's *advertiser censored*, mention that name and she freaks out - she'd scratch her eyes out given half a chance. So, the crux of the matter: we watch literally hundreds of murder documentaries (murder *advertiser censored*) and we are meh to 99.9% of them - just the right amount of self righteous indignation to make ourselves feel good, to justify our voyeurism into the real life macabre. So why does everybody have a special pet murder case that can't be shaken. Y'all know what I'm talking about - that one case that rankles and itches.
The murder case of Kathyrn Hauser bothers me immensely. This case was profiled on the show "Someone They Knew" with Tamron Hall and the episode is called "Murderous Match". This case bothers me because I don't like when liars get away with things and in this case her ex-husband Hubert Hauser got away with murder. A transient, drug addict was convicted of the murder, but I sincerely believe that Hubert Hauser framed the man that was convicted by planting the man's DNA at the crime scene. Watching video of the court proceedings, Hubert Hauser did not even bother to hide his sly, smug smiles when he saw he was getting away with murder... he was smiling throughout the trial. After her murder, Hubert Hauser received an insurance payout of close to $100,000, her 401K, as well as all of her assets and Kathyrn Hauser was coincidentally murdered the day before she was set to go to court to finalize their divorce. Either Hubert Hauser is the luckiest man in the world, or he is a murderer. Your soon to be ex-wife is murdered THE DAY BEFORE your divorce, which would have nullified your insurance payout? How lucky for Hubert... perhaps that is why he could not stop smiling in court?
The convicted individual in question was a known drug addict. Hubert Howard could have paid the man for his semen in exchange for drugs or money. Most homeless, drug addicts would agree to a deal like that. The evidence showed that the semen present was much less than would be present for an actual sexual assault or sexual act no matter how brief. And why would a homeless person be walking through a nice, residential neighborhood early in the morning at 07:15 am, at the EXACT moment Kathryn Hauser was leaving to go to work? The man convicted of the crime, Phillip James Busey, did have a long criminal record, but actually NONE of his previous crimes involved violence or rape. All of his previous crimes involved drug charges and burglaries. Why would he beat Kathyrn Hauser over the head with a brick, rape her and then proceed to take NOTHING from her home? I thought he was a burglar? Why didn't he steal anything that day? More importantly, why would he even have interacted with Kathyrn at all if he was just in the neighborhood to rob someone? Doesn't it make more sense if you see someone leaving to go to work, to just wait for her to leave and then enter her home? Also, who robs houses at 7:15 in the morning when A LOT of people will be getting ready to go to work? If someone sees this post and actually does web sleuthing, can you please look into this case?

The Charles Lindbergh Jr. abduction case. I think we shall never know what happened, but I started having my doubts when I read about the flimsy evidence basing on which they convicted Hauptmann. But what really shocked me was the fact that Charles Lindbergh Sr. sired seven children out of wedlock and manipulated the mothers of these children well enough to keep it a secret. I am not sure that Lindbergh orchestrated the abduction, a popular theory. I wonder if something accidental happened - for example, Lindbergh could have an affair with someone in the household and the baby was not properly watched. But one keeps wondering.

Any case in which the acquitted turns out to be guilty but can’t be retried due to double jeopardy (Emmett Till’s killers, Mel Ignatow, Robert Blake, O.J. Simpson, Casey Anthony, Robert Earl Hayes).

Double jeopardy for violent crimes despite new evidence emerging is a joke. The Founding Fathers clearly weren’t thinking when they included double jeopardy with no exceptions in the Fifth Amendment. You’d think that after Emmett Till and Mel Ignatow, the Supreme Court would reconsider the double jeopardy clause, but no.

Britain and Australia have fixed their double jeopardy laws. It’s time America did the same.
Put Karla Homolka on that list, even though she's Canadian.

As someone once said on this forum, this is the trouble when monsters like these are given a long sentence, but no life without parole. There will always someone who says they might get a second chance without knowing their true nature, their lack of any moral compass or compassion. No "troublesome upbring" excuses here while their victims are treated like nothing. Just look at the reality of these creatures: As what happens with a vicious animal, they should be locked up forever.
It burns my butski that too many monsters dont get life without parole--
A fifty year sentence means the vile killer will be eligible for parole after 25 years
Or sooner and i dont understand it

My apologies if this has been covered already, I am a newbie. I don't know, man, with so much basically murder *advertiser censored* on our screens from HBO to Discovery, some really excellent Ytube vloggers, and beyond, covering every murdering WTF dirtbag old and new often repeated in other guises from program to program, Fear Thy Neighbor, American Monster, Dateline, and keep going times one hundred, it's hard to keep up with as the Jewish faith so eloquently phrase one of extremely poor character such as these murderers: A " NEBBISH." Perfect, aint it? But every once in a while a case hoofs up that really gets under the skin that u can't get out of your head, for why, I don't know. I should, I am a former psychologist and I have covered that with colleagues in the past, to no avail, from newbie qualified to old dog, none of us had an answer, why? For me it was the two <modsnip> who killed Cassie Jo Stoddart - that haunts me and I don't know why? Casey Marie Anthony burns my wife's *advertiser censored*, mention that name and she freaks out - she'd scratch her eyes out given half a chance. So, the crux of the matter: we watch literally hundreds of murder documentaries (murder *advertiser censored*) and we are meh to 99.9% of them - just the right amount of self righteous indignation to make ourselves feel good, to justify our voyeurism into the real life macabre. So why does everybody have a special pet murder case that can't be shaken. Y'all know what I'm talking about - that one case that rankles and itches.
Stacey Burns (New Hampshire, Mothers Day), Suzanne Morphew, Dan Markel and the Adelsons and one on podcast Undetermined.

Last edited by a moderator:
Killing fields murders. I work nearby and it still makes my blood boil when i drive by the field where the 4 were found: Heidi Villareal Fye, Laura Miller, Audrey Lee Cook, and Donna Prudhomme. Now the Las Tres Letras is all ready to work the case but 40 years ago they counted those young women out as runaways and prostitutes (i.e. not important). valuable time and evidence lost.

The Wichita Horror

I see the Carr brothers are back in Court today to argue for re-sentencing. Unbelievable.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back