What Casey fears most

The only thing KC fears is her name no longer being on the lips of her friends, family, the media and the public, she fears being an unknown sitting in a cell with no man to manipulate and everyone in her life going on with their lives and finally forgetting her existance.

If she tells the truth - we will all find closure and move on, including her family. The cameras will go away, webcams, the lawyer, the blogs, the bodyguards...

She fears becoming invisible an uninteresting.

I think KC couldn't stand to be second in the life of her daughter, Cindy being closer to Caylee.

If I were her, I'd be scared to be tossed out on the street and face the public !

Casey fears her beer pong days are over and so is her social life besides Bertha in the big house. AND yes NOBODY should make one red cent from this case and from the tragedy of what has happened..but we all know the that isn't realistic unfortunately.

nothing...she has no fear..she's likely a sociopath (allegedly since Im not a psychiatrist).

She fears being charged with murder and spending time in jail

nothing...she has no fear..she's likely a sociopath (allegedly since Im not a psychiatrist).

Why would Casey lie if there is nothing to fear. She has to fear something. Or mabye not.

Casey doesn't appear to have the same fear factor as others. Seems quite oblivious to things such as:

Video cams can record you writing bad checks.
Your friends will find out if you empty their bank accounts.
LE will figure out that you don't really work here.
The smelly car might cause a problem.
Borrowing shovels from the neighbors is not a good idea.
Phantom babysitter stories need a little more thought put into them.
Etc.

I believe that KC really doesn't think enough to be scared of too much. However, I think an injection of truth serum would probably have her shaking like a leaf and throwing a hissy fit.

I believe that KC really doesn't think enough to be scared of too much. However, I think an injection of truth serum would probably have her shaking like a leaf and throwing a hissy fit.

I like this. :clap:

(I bolded to clarify what I am referring to)

* Abandonment by family & friends
* Rejection by anyone
* Financial insecurity
* Others finding out who she really is
* Others finding out about her SECRET Life
* The TRUTH....Of what happened to Caylee

Casey is only afraid of herself....of who she is way down deep inside...she's afraid to admit that she really doesn't like herself as a person and that's what makes the meat and potatoes of a sociopath to begin with.

The only thing KC fears is her name no longer being on the lips of her friends, family, the media and the public, she fears being an unknown sitting in a cell with no man to manipulate and everyone in her life going on with their lives and finally forgetting her existance.

If she tells the truth - we will all find closure and move on, including her family. The cameras will go away, webcams, the lawyer, the blogs, the bodyguards...

She fears becoming invisible an uninteresting.

SPOT ON! I'm glad I read through the posts before I started typing because this would've been my response. KC loves the notoriety and attention and she is most afraid of growing old without love. That would really be awful for anyone...probably my own core fear.

Why would Casey lie if there is nothing to fear. She has to fear something. Or mabye not.

I think she lies because shes a lying liar! I dont think she puts much thought in to anything. Except maybe disposing of her child.....But..nothing is her fault..she will just blame everyone else.. Things just flow out of her mouth.....Have you ever known someone who just lies every time they talk, even when theres nothing at stake and no reason to lie?
Of course this is just my opinion..I have no idea..cant really get in to the head of a sociopath or whatever her diagnosis is...and she certainly has a diagnosis.
It is fascinating to speculate....

Casey is only afraid of herself....of who she is way down deep inside...she's afraid to admit that she really doesn't like herself as a person and that's what makes the meat and potatoes of a sociopath to begin with.

EXACTLY! Great post, very astute.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph
Back