What Casey fears most

I think she lies because shes a lying liar! I dont think she puts much thought in to anything. Except maybe disposing of her child.....But..nothing is her fault..she will just blame everyone else.. Things just flow out of her mouth.....Have you ever known someone who just lies every time they talk, even when theres nothing at stake and no reason to lie?
Of course this is just my opinion..I have no idea..cant really get in to the head of a sociopath or whatever her diagnosis is...and she certainly has a diagnosis.
It is fascinating to speculate....
I had a friend that lied and lied and then lied about the lies.....it is INSANE. I've actaully "caught" her in so many lies, with actual proof that she was lying and she would come up with another lie to cover up the other lies. And at times, it wasn't even anything that was necessary to lie about, it was just trivial every day stuff. People that are sociopathic liars can NEVER NEVER be trusted and you can NEVER figure them out. Their whole ilfe is ONE BIG LIE.

Casey fears not being the prettiest person in the room. She fears appearing older (and as Caylee was growing up Casey didn't look like the young free spirit she longed to be). She fears not having constant attention. She fears no having a man, any man will do.

I dont think Casey "fears" anything really.....having spent her life never being held accountable for anything, why should she? She merely got CAUGHT this time by someone she couldnt toss away, THE LAW, and she cant shake LE off like she did her daughter....I would venture to guess she is such an idiot she is sitting on her comfy bed of her parents house thinking she will walk away from this, cause she believes all the crap her attorney is feeding her, and figures her mom will find a way to "fix" this, like her mom has probably been doing for years....
I apologize for the mini rant of my opinions.

Casey's nightmare began when the truth was exposed. Everyone knows
she is a dropout, unemployed , a thief, and a neglectful mother .

We know this bothers her because mom is now going to attack
websites that have called a spade a spade .

Being in jail will never bother her as it would one of us - she will adapt
and become an inmate .

Scott Petersen has, Mark Hacking has and Ms KC will follow suit.

Casey fears being without a dude.......she fears losing a dude

She'll still have dudes only they will wear prison guard uniforms! Wouldn't surprise me in the least for her to get pregnant behind bars! Unless her bf is called Big Martha!

I believe that Casey fears not being the absolute center of attention... I think being in prison and not being in the spotlight will drive her over the wall... I can only imagine the stories she will be telling then

I dont think Casey "fears" anything really.....having spent her life never being held accountable for anything, why should she? She merely got CAUGHT this time by someone she couldnt toss away, THE LAW, and she cant shake LE off like she did her daughter....I would venture to guess she is such an idiot she is sitting on her comfy bed of her parents house thinking she will walk away from this, cause she believes all the crap her attorney is feeding her, and figures her mom will find a way to "fix" this, like her mom has probably been doing for years....
I apologize for the mini rant of my opinions.

It may be a rant but it's a TRUE rant. Here's to True Rants!:chicken:

Casey is very covetous and craves attention. Casey fears being perceived as mediocre, average, ordinary, from humble means and forgettable. That is why she invented "Casey World." I think that she also fears loss of attention. She lost a lot of attention to Caylee.

Great Topic BTW

I totally agree with you. I think she fears rejection also, especially by her mom.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shimona
Back