What Casey fears most

Ya'll are being too generous ... I dont think she has feelings other than selfishness.

I dont think she is a deep thinker anyway!

Kathy

I think the only thing she would be afraid of is pretending to be a good person, good mother, good daughter, good friend and all of the things she pretended to be for show has come to light. I really think she is afraid of her mother the most.

:Banane23::Banane23:

KC fears orange prison overalls. They are very hard to accessorise.

Oh she also fears the day when they take her hair straightener away from her. Especially if she has a court appearance on that day...

Prison beauty shops aren't that good, either. (sigh!)

I'm not sure if this is true or not so wanted to toss it out there. If Casey does, in fact, quickly makes a book/movie deal and then gets convicted, under the Son of Sam law, won't her assets be seized?

Yep! No lucre for KC.

wasnt she seeing other guys while she was seeing this TonE? i thought i read someplace she was

Always good to have extras of stocking, panties, lipsticks....

I theorize that Casey's biggest fear is being proven guilty of the pre-meditated murder of her child, spending life in prison. I know that Florida has the death penalty, but I don't think she will draw that card.

I think she fears losing the support of all her friends and the approval of her parents once the truth is found out. If it ever happens. I don't think she will ever admit what she has done.

Diane Downs is still denying it.

Casey doesn't appear to have the same fear factor as others. Seems quite oblivious to things such as:

Video cams can record you writing bad checks.
Your friends will find out if you empty their bank accounts.
LE will figure out that you don't really work here.
The smelly car might cause a problem.
Borrowing shovels from the neighbors is not a good idea.
Phantom babysitter stories need a little more thought put into them.
Etc.

Cunning, sneaky, yes. Smart, no.

SPOT ON! I'm glad I read through the posts before I started typing because this would've been my response. KC loves the notoriety and attention and she is most afraid of growing old without love. That would really be awful for anyone...probably my own core fear.

You may be afraid of losing love. But, because you are a normal person who can share love, you are better able to keep love, than is KC.

Sociopaths can't really FEEL love, nor do they have any real idea of what it is. hey are cardboard people. They often can't keep relationships.

I think KC couldn't stand to be second in the life of her daughter, Cindy being closer to Caylee.

If I were her, I'd be scared to be tossed out on the street and face the public !

I think your right. I remember hearing this clip played on Nancy Grace the other night in the audio tapes released she says something that would indicate this is probably true:

WELLS: It`s important that you tell me. I mean maybe there`s something in what she said that can help us figure out where she is. What did she say?
CASEY ANTHONY: I tried to ask her where she was, and she just kept talking about the books that she`s been reading. We have videos of her reading the story. She was telling me the story.
ALLEN: So she seemed happy.
CASEY ANTHONY: Fine.
ALLEN: Seemed fine, seemed happy.
CASEY ANTHONY: She seemed perfectly fine. There was nothing in the background.
ALLEN: Telling you about a book, telling you she -- no sign of any type of stress at all?
CASEY ANTHONY: Not at all.
ALLEN: Great. That`s wonderful. Now let me ask you a question. Your daughter hasn`t seen you in over a month, and she`s not.
CASEY ANTHONY: She was excited. She was excited to talk to me. But at the same time, it`s crazy that she didn`t get upset when she talked to me which.
ALLEN: Yes.
CASEY ANTHONY: . had it been my mom, I know it would have been totally different.
ALLEN: Is that another thing that makes sense to you?
CASEY ANTHONY: She never gets upset when she talks to me, whether I haven`t seen her for an entire day or I had to work late at night, I didn`t see her almost an entire day until the next morning.

Here is the link of the NG transcript
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/16/ng.01.html

The only thing KC fears is her name no longer being on the lips of her friends, family, the media and the public, she fears being an unknown sitting in a cell with no man to manipulate and everyone in her life going on with their lives and finally forgetting her existance.

If she tells the truth - we will all find closure and move on, including her family. The cameras will go away, webcams, the lawyer, the blogs, the bodyguards...

She fears becoming invisible an uninteresting.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Casey is very covetous and craves attention. Casey fears being perceived as mediocre, average, ordinary, from humble means and forgettable. That is why she invented "Casey World." I think that she also fears loss of attention. She lost a lot of attention to Caylee.

Great Topic BTW

Casey is very covetous and craves attention. Casey fears being perceived as mediocre, average, ordinary, from humble means and forgettable. That is why she invented "Casey World." I think that she also fears loss of attention. She lost a lot of attention to Caylee.

Great Topic BTW
Ding Ding Ding......Tell her what she won, Bob!
IMO KC was very jealous of Caylee and the attention she received from CA

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhatHappenedToJAB
Back