What do you think ICA is thinking/feeling tonight?

I think she is scared to death. Anxiety level really high and panic attacks. I wonder if she has asked for meds yet. Some people think that she will adjust just fine to a life in prison if found guilty.. I don't think she will. She is as stubborn as CA and will not adjust. Of course we won't hear much about it, if at all. I think she knows her goose is cooked.

Quick question...and any number of you can smack me for asking this...but will anything be streamed live tomorrow? Will we see any of the potential jurors?

Posted in Today's Current News Thread

Casey Anthony Jury Selection To Begin Monday
WATCH LIVE AT 9AM

"Snip" May 8, 2011

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Jury selection is set to begin Monday in the murder trial against Casey Anthony. The jury will be selected from a county outside of Central Florida, but that location won't be known until just hours before jury selection begins Monday morning.

WATCH LIVE: Jury Selection Coverage At 9am http://www.wftv.com/news/27816769/detail.html

SEE THE RESULTS OF WFTV'S EXCLUSIVE POLLS:

West Palm http://www.wftv.com/pdf/27800529/detail.html

Orlando http://www.wftv.com/pdf/27800529/detail.html

Jacksonville http://www.wftv.com/pdf/27800648/detail.html

Pensacola http://www.wftv.com/pdf/27800648/detail.html

Tampa http://www.wftv.com/pdf/27800795/detail.html

Officials say Casey's trial is expected to last roughly two months, possibly even longer.

According to the ABC affiliate station in Tampa, WFTS, jury selection might happen in Pinellas County.

Hope that helps...

"Inside American Jail" on TruTv tonight is showing Hillsborough County Jail. Wasn't that county speculated on?

Where I live things do not get updated until midnight on the judicial system websites with judicial system.

Actually if you scroll to the bottom of her inmate information, it states there as well as on the main page of the inmate roster that the database was updated on 5/8/2011 at 9:31 p.m.

Actually if you scroll to the bottom of her inmate information, it states there as well as on the main page of the inmate roster that the database was updated on 5/8/2011 at 9:31 p.m.

It's just me - I'm the suspicious strategic type - and I'd have to see a live video of her with a time clock on it with ICA in her cell to believe she is still there - it's just the way I think... :great:

Does she have to stay shackled in the van? I would think so..thinking with arms in front and legs shackled?

"Inside American Jail" on TruTv tonight is showing Hillsborough County Jail. Wasn't that county speculated on?

...I'm watching that as well, Strawberry. Ay yi yi. I hope never to understand what goes on in there (personally). Lovely group isn't it?

I don't think she feels anything. Nothing will become a reality to her until this all said and done.

I also don't believe reality will set in until the GUILTY verdict is read. MOO

I don't think she is giving any thought to Caylee. She deleted most of her pictures of Caylee off her computer and continued with her life like Caylee never existed. KC is probably thinking about her appearance tomorrow and that shortly she will be walking out of jail on Cheneys arm. Tomorrow she will be the leading "lady" in this show. She will be famous as she said she wanted to be but to bad famous is for all the evil she has inflicted on Caylee and others. That's what I think. I wish she would show true remorse but then again I don't think KC feels anything.

Am thinkin long the same lines. She probably has ordered somethang exp. special to wear from CA---

Tomorrow we will see her grooming more (she reminds me of a cat, always lickin and prunin). She is sittin there thinkin bout how she will walk into the new court room---hey it is gonna be special--out of town and all---like a vacation---new cops and guards---OMG---maybe some ovem will be young and good lookin and they will be wantin her body. It is so excitin. And she sur hopes JB dont fergit that special pen she got to use in Orlando---she likes the way it writes. Yup---we think alike---but hey---we been watchin her for 3 years now.

Does she have to stay shackled in the van? I would think so..thinking with arms in front and legs shackled?
Yes, and with armed guards. They have to transfer her as covertly as possible, as this is how many a correctional officer has been killed or injured in outside planned attempts to get at or free the prisoner. They won't even tell ICA how, where or when until the last minute.

ETA: I believe ICA has already been transported under the radar. This is such a high profile case with many angry people..it is highly unlikely that they would wait until the night before (when everyone assumes she would be transferring) because of real safety risks. I would be surprised if they did it tonight, too predictable.

AHA! I have to wonder if CA's visit to the jail was to distract the media...they would believe she was still there.. but perhaps the transfer was underway already?? The OCSO would also be involved in the diversion as to protect the officers safety.

...I'm watching that as well, Strawberry. Ay yi yi. I hope never to understand what goes on in there (personally). Lovely group isn't it?

EVERY time I watch this show I think of ICA. I like the Vegas one where the one blonde guard is...but it's nice to see a different jail...you know, oh, where the punks are.

ETA: Wait, there's my blonde in Vegas. They must be showing a variety of jails today.

I didn't think that the real "butterflies" would start until before the actual trial proper commences rather than jury selection. This might just be because I am looking to the trial to see the defense theory so this is the real "start" for me.

But regardless, whenever the trial "starts" for ICA, I can see her being very anxious regardless of whether or not she is a sociopath, guilty or innocent there is a lot on the line for her here. I wouldn't like to be in her shoes.

I also don't believe reality will set in until the GUILTY verdict is read. MOO

Agreed, but I don't think she's actually going to really feel anything until she feels the lethal injection needle poking her in the arm. Yes, I'm hoping she gets the DP.

I didn't think that the real "butterflies" would start until before the actual trial proper commences rather than jury selection. This might just be because I am looking to the trial to see the defense theory so this is the real "start" for me.

But regardless, whenever the trial "starts" for ICA, I can see her being very anxious regardless of whether or not she is a sociopath, guilty or innocent there is a lot on the line for her here. I wouldn't like to be in her shoes.

BBM. Low anxiety level is actually one of the hallmarks of a sociopath, from what I've read. I don't think she's anxious at all... but "excited!!!", perhaps.

BBM. Low anxiety level is actually one of the hallmarks of a sociopath, from what I've read. I don't think she's anxious at all... but "excited!!!", perhaps.

Yes, I've read that as well and it seems to fit her to a T. She is cool as a cucumber.

Posted in Today's Current News Thread

Hope that helps...

Helps? Heck yeah it helps!
:great: :woohoo: :great: :woohoo: :great:
Now I AM excited...very,very, excited!
:great: :woohoo: :great: :woohoo: :great:

Thank ya, thank ya, thank ya! :blowkiss:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors