What do you think ICA is thinking/feeling tonight?

total agreement to the sociopath low anxiety but rather excitement for ICA. After all, this is it, the ICA show is about to begin. She'll never have a better (bigger) audience for her line of bs.

Helps? Heck yeah it helps!
:great: :woohoo: :great: :woohoo: :great:
Now I AM excited...very,very, excited!
:great: :woohoo: :great: :woohoo: :great:

Thank ya, thank ya, thank ya! :blowkiss:

For some reason "hope that helps" cracked me up. Maybe I'm just giddy.:floorlaugh:

I think that this narcissistic sociopath is thinking about how she's going to do her hair and makeup. She's thinking about all of her "angles" for the camera and her "flirty" face and how she's going to purse/lick/pout her lips. Nothing about the gravity of her situation, her dead daughter, throwing her parents under the bus.

I, on the other hand, actually have a little stomachache and butterflies because I can't believe that almost 3 years later, this baby girl is finally going to get Justice. I will be glued to the t.v. and recording when I have to leave to pick up my boys from school or the other little "necessities" of life! I plan on having every t.v. in my house tuned to the trial.

I imagine ICA isn't feeling very relaxed tonight.

I myself am feeling very emotional. I have yet to read thru this thread but was just sitting here having a conversation with my H about the whole thing. As he would be the one to make fun of me for sitting and watching Nancy Grace throughout the summer of 08 and spending hours and hours... probably days even reading, and following this case... and I can't believe Jury Selection is in the morning.

I'm overwhelmed with the love that Caylee has received here through strangers... I will always carry her memory in my heart, and I am so ready for that sweet baby to receive justice.

So who cares what Casey is feeling... Caylees story will finally be told! CAYLEE.

Agreed, but I don't think she's actually going to really feel anything until she feels the lethal injection needle poking her in the arm. Yes, I'm hoping she gets the DP.

I might be biased here, being opposed to the DP and all. But I am sceptical if she will ever get executed. Too many slipping points.

She needs to:
1.) be convicted of 1st Degree Murder
2.) get a rec of DP from the Jury and getting sentenced by the judge
3.) exhaust all her appeals (look at how many ppl FL has executed from its massive death row)

Added on to all this there is a slight possibility that the DP will no longer be on the statute books by the time she is up for execution (if ever). Who knows what the composition of the US Supreme Court will be in 20 years time!

I'm sure Casey is excited for the trial as this is her big show. The trial is nationally televised and millions of people will watch it. However, the trial is only going to last 8 weeks and after Casey is convicted, no one is going to care about her anymore. The curtain will close. Casey probably think she's going to become like Charles Manson/Lee Harvey Oswald/Ted Bundy if she is convicted, where people will still be interested in her decades later, and she'll remain a household name, but I doubt it. Although it is rare for women to get sentenced to Death Row, so I worry that might increase her infamy value.

I think Casey is excited because for the next couple of months she will spend most of the days sitting next to her "boys" in the open courtroom around other people who are not incarcerated. She must be ecstatic to get out of that cell.

I suggest she soak it up before she heads to prison.

I might be biased here, being opposed to the DP and all. But I am sceptical if she will ever get executed. Too many slipping points.

She needs to:
1.) be convicted of 1st Degree Murder
2.) get a rec of DP from the Jury and getting sentenced by the judge
3.) exhaust all her appeals (look at how many ppl FL has executed from its massive death row)

Added on to all this there is a slight possibility that the DP will no longer be on the statute books by the time she is up for execution (if ever). Who knows what the composition of the US Supreme Court will be in 20 years time!

FYI- LDB and JA have successfully prosecuted more than 30 capital cases and received the DP for 27 of them. That's an impressive record.
I am more concerned with the death penalty Caylee suffered than I am about ICA. Let the punishment fit the crime.
If she gets the DP and sits on death row ad infinitum that will be OK too- that is no life.

so, perhaps, (perhaps)... a question...
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrojFR7jM9E"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrojFR7jM9E[/ame]

She's still thinking - "I was arrested on a whim." And wondering if she will be able to get her job back at Universal after all this is over.
jmo

It's just another day trip.
She gets to leave her 'room' and go visit with her 'boys'.
She get's to be center of attention for another day.
She gets to glance at some new faces, jurors to us, a bunch of idjuts to ICA.
The SA will be there and she gets to see her boys attempt to 'one up' them.

She doesn't feel anything, she isn't scared, she won't die this week, this year, this decade. She is incapable of thinking long term or big picture.

She'll settle into any new surroundings, find a new BFF, gather new 'stuff' and like the chameleon that she is, she'll just keep on keeping on.

Her trial tears will be for when she feels personally insulted by the people who say mean things about her.

BTW -- FL convicted and executed Eileen Wurnos (sp?).

Equal opportunity executioners here in Fl.

I hope she's crawlin the walls, where ever she is but...

...in her line of thinking, "I'm so excited! Thank effin God tomorrow is another day closer to freedom! Let's get this over with so I can get on with my beautiful life!"

I could care less about what Casey is feeling tonight. Harsh? Maybe?

My heart is completely consumed with Caylee tonight. It's her time and I am so happy for her! :great:

I feel the same LolaMoon. I could care less. I won't lose any sleep trying to figure out if ICA is elated or nervous..

It's so easy to talk about ICA and what's going on her "life". I wish more focus was on poor little Caylee. I hope to hear "Caylee Marie Anthony" a million times during this trial. After all, it's always been about Caylee.. NEVER the Anthonys.

If it were me I would be hyperventilating,sick to my stomach and scared to death,but it's not me it's KC.I think she believes she's going to get off because I think her "boys" have been telling her that there's nothing but circumstantial evidence against her.Can't wait to see her face when she is found guilty.

I think ICA is terrified. I don't believe for a moment she is sure she will be found innocent. She knows this is the beginning of the end for her. ICA and her entire family know. No matter what face they attempt to put on; they're all terrified.

Deep inside ICA is a scared little girl who finally got herself into a situation her parents could not fix, deny in attempt to ignore, or otherwise pay for.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back