What evidence does the prosecution have?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are all the things pulled from the 911 call by Zimmerman alluding to suspicious and threatening things.

..........................................................................................
GZ: Hey, we've had some break-ins in my neighborhood and there's this real suspicious guy retreat view circle, the best address I can give you is 111 Retreat View Circle. This guy looks like he's up to no good or he's on drugs or something -- he's just walking around, looking about..

GZ: Yeah, a dark hoodie, like a gray hoodie and either jeans or sweat pants and white tennis shoes. (unintelligible)..he's just staring

GZ: Looking at all the houses

GZ: He's just staring at me.

GZ: Yeah, now he's coming towards me

GZ: He's got his hand in his waistband. Yeah, he's a black male

GZ: Something's wrong with him. Yep, he's coming to check me out. He's got something in his hands, I don't know what his deal is.

................................................................................................

I think the SA is really going to hammer away on this bringing up that George said in the interviews that Martin circled his truck.

Really what statements of George's above rank higher in suspicion or threat then one George could have made if it was true...........

Now he is circling my truck.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - FL - 17-yo Teen Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #4

I don't believe GZ, he's a proven liar already...

I also believed that this scenario was set up as a reason to use the SYG defense...he had enough time in that call to the NEN to mention this circling of his vehicle, if that was what took place..I believe GZ has lost credibility...he is not to be believed..

After TM thought he lost this strange dude following him, TM noticed GZ due to TM telling the girl on the phone with him, he's behind me...(see it in the theories thread)..

I don't believe GZ, he's a proven liar already...

I also believed that this scenario was set up as a reason to use the SYG defense...he had enough time in that call to the NEN to mention this circling of his vehicle, if that was what took place..I believe GZ has lost credibility...he is not to be believed..

After TM thought he lost this strange dude following him, TM noticed GZ due to TM telling the girl on the phone with him, he's behind me...(see it in the theories thread)..

I think a lot of ppl are making a play on that word "circling". It could simple mean going around/passing his truck and can completely be taken out of context. JMO

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1204/20/cnr.02.html

O'MARA: Ok. And if I go wrong, stop me and let me know where I wrong.

GILBREATH: I will.

O'MARA: And then he said he went back around and went towards his car, did he not? In his statement.

GILBREATH: In his statement after he was told not to talk by the dispatcher.

O'MARA: Got you.

GILBREATH: He says that he continued on to find a street sign and then went back to his car.

bbm
wonder where is this "back around"

I think a lot of ppl are making a play on that word "circling". It could simple mean going around/passing his truck and can completely be taken out of context. JMO

Much as the other descriptions he gave to LE, hands in his waistband, something in his hand, etc. I believe if you are calling LE on a suspicious person who was not really suspicious you would want to exaggerate to sound more convincing. It's obvious it was deliberate to get LE out there. jmo

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1204/20/cnr.02.html

O'MARA: Ok. And if I go wrong, stop me and let me know where I wrong.

GILBREATH: I will.

O'MARA: And then he said he went back around and went towards his car, did he not? In his statement.

GILBREATH: In his statement after he was told not to talk by the dispatcher.

O'MARA: Got you.

GILBREATH: He says that he continued on to find a street sign and then went back to his car.

bbm
wonder where is this "back around"

If he walked down down that one sidewalk to the street he would have to take a right and walk down in front of the first apartment to see the address. He would have then went back the same way around the end of the apartment to the sidewalk leading to his car.

That is one way to look at it.

Here is what I think Zimmerman's story is.

He went down the sidewalk following Trayvon and the dispatcher told him not to. So he just kept walking on that sidewalk to the next street to get a house address because he knew the name of that street since he lived on it. He was planning on telling the police that address and he was going to go back to his truck and drive over there to have them meet with him there when they called him.

That might have been who Zimmerman was on the phone with in that pic of his bloody head. It might have been the cop calling him.

Maybe if Trayvon had not been killed he could have spent the time with his father as intended and gotten some good advice and influence to lead him to go back to school and get things straightened out. Tragically that cannot happen now, and these minor, yes minor, rule breakings are being used to foul his name after his death when he cannot defend himself. Even the head of the county school system wrote sympathetically about his death:

Alberto Carvalho, the head of the Miami-Dade schools system, has written the Department of Justice to lend his support to a federal inquiry into the death of Trayvon Martin:

Read more here: http://miamiherald.typepad.com/nake...outrage.html#storylink=misearch#storylink=cpy

I realize all too well there are entities that have a purpose in trying to make Trayvon look like a '' so therefore he is more believable as the aggressor and the cause of his own death, which serves to exonerate GZ. I realize there are many backers and agendas for this propaganda.

Nothing I have read here or at other sources leads me to believe that what Trayvon did at school or in any part of his life, all 17 years of it, means he did anything to deserve his death: not the silly twitters, not his suspensions, not his friends' jokes on facebook....NOTHING, NOTHING he did means he deserved to die.

ITA and further, GZ knew nothing of TM's suspension. For all he knew, TM could have been an honor student, bound for West Point. Becoming an officer, defending his country. He could have been headed to college with the intention of becoming a doctor, lawyer, etc. GZ knew nothing about any wrongdoing at the time he watched TM walk to his death. In GZ's mind, IMO, TM was just another one of those "*advertiser censored****les" who "always get away." No one has the right to make such an assumption about another without some knowledge and certainly no one has a right to murder another because of figments of their own imagination. It was George Zimmerman who was "Looking around." It was George Zimmerman who was "Messed up." It was George Zimmerman who was "Up to no good." It was George Zimmerman who was the "*advertiser censored****le." All of the attributes George Zimmerman attached to Trayvon Martin could have described GZ, not TM.

ITA and further, GZ knew nothing of TM's suspension. For all he knew, TM could have been an honor student, bound for West Point. Becoming an officer, defending his country. He could have been headed to college with the intention of becoming a doctor, lawyer, etc. GZ knew nothing about any wrongdoing at the time he watched TM walk to his death. In GZ's mind, IMO, TM was just another one of those "*advertiser censored****les" who "always get away." No one has the right to make such an assumption about another without some knowledge and certainly no one has a right to murder another because of figments of their own imagination. It was George Zimmerman who was "Looking around." It was George Zimmerman who was "Messed up." It was George Zimmerman who was "Up to no good." It was George Zimmerman who was the "*advertiser censored****le." All of the attributes George Zimmerman attached to Trayvon Martin could have described GZ, not TM.
It was George staring at Trayvon too.

BBM

Unless the autopsy reort has been made public, that is a false statement.

There is absolutely zero evidence that Trayvon was smoking pot while walking home, the night he was killed. ZERO! No pipe, no empty baggie, nothing.

Is it really fair to make up wild accusations without a shred of evidence, against a VICTIM??

Not in my opinion. :banghead:

If he walked down down that one sidewalk to the street he would have to take a right and walk down in front of the first apartment to see the address. He would have then went back the same way around the end of the apartment to the sidewalk leading to his car.

That is one way to look at it.

I do not understand the point of running over to the next street for an address when GZ's expectations where that TM was headed for the back gate. He did not see TM walking down that center sidewalk so he continued to walk towards the next street to see if he could find TM. IMO GZ was NOT looking for an address on Retreat View Circle when dispatch ask him for the address. He was looking for TM. And that is why there is a hesitation to give out an address where his car was. His car certainly was not on Retreat and I don't believe he ever intended to get an address on the next street when TM was obviously moving away from that area.

On GZ's way back it appears from Papa's timeline that there is a good chance he almost made it back to the car and then doubled back because in GZ's mind where could TM have gone if he did not live in those first few condos. When he doubled back is when I think TM came out from his hiding place and was ready to continue walking home and GZ spotted him and that is why GZ asked him what are you doing here? We know from TM's gf that TM thought he had lost him and if GZ went down that cut through you know TM ducted in somewhere to hide from GZ, which is pretty much what anyone would do when they felt they were being targeted and followed. jmo

BBM

There is no physical evidence TM was smoking pot. GZ did not see him, nor are there any eye witnesses statements that we know of to say he was. Based on what we know so far the statement is not false. And since nothing was found on him and no witnesses to say he was until we hear otherwise he is presumed innocent of any wrongdoing on his part.

And what would TM having smoked pot an hour before have to do with GZ shooting him? I don't think TM needed the pot. From the amount of minutes on the phone with the gf it appears he had a bad case of "puppy love". jmo

I do not understand the point of running over to the next street for an address when GZ's expectations where that TM was headed for the back gate. He did not see TM walking down that center sidewalk so he continued to walk towards the next street to see if he could find TM. IMO GZ was NOT looking for an address on Retreat View Circle when dispatch ask him for the address. He was looking for TM. And that is why there is a hesitation to give out an address where his car was. His car certainly was not on Retreat and I don't believe he ever intended to get an address on the next street when TM was obviously moving away from that area.

On GZ's way back it appears from Papa's timeline that there is a good chance he almost made it back to the car and then doubled back because in GZ's mind where could TM have gone if he did not live in those first few condos. When he doubled back is when I think TM came out from his hiding place and was ready to continue walking home and GZ spotted him and that is why GZ asked him what are you doing here? We know from TM's gf that TM thought he had lost him and if GZ went down that cut through you know TM ducted in somewhere to hide from GZ, which is pretty much what anyone would do when they felt they were being targeted and followed. jmo

I agree with you and Papa has pointed out George would have had that address during the call if that had really happened. Zimmerman's story is a lie. IMO

BBM

No,I believe it's not a false statement...

What I find very odd is why didn't they check GZ for drugs/alcohol??? But the decedant was checked...more shoddy police work...they didn't even take GZ's clothing...horrible investigation if one can call it an investigation...:maddening:

Martin's body was tested for drugs and alcohol. Neither was found. Zimmerman, the guy who killed him, was not tested. Zimmerman's blood-stained clothes weren't taken for analysis; the contents of his SUV weren't checked, Crump said. Zimmerman was set free after a brief police interrogation. Even after police chief Bill Lee "temporarily" resigned amid growing protests over his department's handling of this case, cops cling to the position that evidence — what little they bothered to collect — supports Zimmerman's self-defense claim.
http://www.usatoday.com/news/opinio...on-martin-zimmerman-police-justice/53793008/1

I agree with you and Papa has pointed out George would have had that address during the call if that had really happened. Zimmerman's story is a lie. IMO

I think so, too. After having been told he need not follow TM and he acknowledged he understood by saying, "okay", I believe GZ wanted to justify in his report why he walked over to the next street and why he was at the cut through when he was.

I believe TM was truly afraid of the fact someone was following him, first by car and then on foot. TM may have heard the car door close and ducted into a hidden area to see if he was being followed. Watching GZ jog over to the next street and back would have proved to TM GZ was, indeed, trying to track him down. TM had a right to be fearful of this man. jmo

BBM

I believe it's just an excuse GZ is using for he never stopped pursuing TM...He was adamant and determined to not allow him to 'get away'...All that GZ's states, I believe go towards his actions, what he was doing, not TM..I believe GZ is a liar, his family also misrepresents and I can't wait to read his inconsistencies in his account of events...

I believe if you tell the truth the first time, one doesn't have to remember what is said...

Since it appears GZ can't get his story straight, as he might 'add' to his descriptions to try and make it appear self defense, he's not realizing it doesn't match the evidence at the crime scene..just as his words on the NEN he called into you can 'hear' him running..he's huffing and puffing during that call at a time when he knew he was told to stop following but he never did attempt to get back into the safety of his vehicle..Which is another reason this SYG defense can't work for him...If, big IF, GZ was that frightened by a lone teen, he would not have left his vehicle..he's not truthful...

He's the intimidating figure, not TM, is my belief....

No,I believe it's not a false statement...

What I find very odd is why didn't they check GZ for drugs/alcohol??? But the decedant was checked...more shoddy police work...they didn't even take GZ's clothing...horrible investigation if one can call it an investigation...:maddening:

http://www.usatoday.com/news/opinio...on-martin-zimmerman-police-justice/53793008/1

I thought LE said they had collected GZ's clothes but they did not say when.

One thing about the photo of the back of GZ's head is that the blood from both wounds start in a straight line with each other. Almost looks as if he had a hat on and someone dropped blood onto his head and it rolled down from there. I know, I know....I'm going to get jumped on for saying this but really that is what it looks like to me. jmo

BBM

I believe it's just an excuse GZ is using for he never stopped pursuing TM...He was adamant and determined to not allow him to 'get away'...All that GZ's states, I believe go towards his actions, what he was doing, not TM..I believe GZ is a liar, his family also misrepresents and I can't wait to read his inconsistencies in his account of events...

I believe if you tell the truth the first time, one doesn't have to remember what is said...

Since it appears GZ can't get his story straight, as he might 'add' to his descriptions to try and make it appear self defense, he's not realizing it doesn't match the evidence at the crime scene..just as his words on the NEN he called into you can 'hear' him running..he's huffing and puffing during that call at a time when he knew he was told to stop following but he never did attempt to get back into the safety of his vehicle..Which is another reason this SYG defense can't work for him...If, big IF, GZ was that frightened by a lone teen, he would not have left his vehicle..he's not truthful...

He's the intimidating figure, not TM, is my belief....

And this is why LE will ask people not to follow, not to get a gun involved, you are just suppose to call it in. If both GZ claimed he was fearful and we know from the gf that TM was fearful what other outcome could there have been. GZ refused to listen to directions from LE and refused to adhere to the rules he already agreed to abide by. This shooting was a foregone conclusion. GZ had an opportunity to keep this from getting out of control, he did not make any attempt to do so. TM had no control over what his fate was with the little information he had. He probably never knew why GZ was following him when he died and may have figured GZ was after his phone or his money. Essentially TM never had a chance because GZ took that control away from him. jmo

I thought LE said they had collected GZ's clothes but they did not say when.

One thing about the photo of the back of GZ's head is that the blood from both wounds start in a straight line with each other. Almost looks as if he had a hat on and someone dropped blood onto his head and it rolled down from there. I know, I know....I'm going to get jumped on for saying this but really that is what it looks like to me. jmo
I think they said they took his coat.

Obviously there was enough evidence to prove Ms. Alexander was a violent person or the jury would not have agreed with her. Sometimes it's not the husband who is the most abusive in a relationship. jmo

Marissa's husband was the abuser. He stated on an interview that he abused five of his childrens' mothers, including Marissa, except for one. My abusive ex-husbandis lucky Ibdidn't have a gun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lilhuda