What is your #1 indicator that Terri is *NOT* involved in Kyron's disappearance?

What is your #1 indicator that Terri is *NOT* involved in Kyron's disappearance?

• no evidence pointing to her

Votes: 33 12.6%
  • Kaine's lack of suspicion for weeks

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • good demeanor reported by all who saw her that day

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nobody saw her leave school w/Kyron

Votes: 14 5.3%
  • no evidence in the truck/LE didn't impound

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • always took such good care of Kyron

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • I haven't seen anything that makes me think she is not guilty

Votes: 121 46.2%
  • I haven't seen ANYTHING that makes me think Terri is guilty.

Votes: 9 3.4%
  • haven't seen any solid evidence

Votes: 40 15.3%
  • The improbable complexity of the plan that she would have had to carry out.

Votes: 15 5.7%
  • Pretty much all of the above!

Votes: 15 5.7%
  • She failed LD. Test and never fought accusations against her

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Absolutely nothing has been presented that would make me believe that Terri isn't involved and everything that has been presented appears to lead straight to Terri. I will just be so glad when that solid piece of evidence is found and they haul her squirrely arse jail.

I agree with Momtective and thanks to her I don't have to type out what I was thinking! :)

JMHO.

I think that there is a TON of evidence that we don't know about . There was no Amber alert, no reward, no description of possible stranger perps, and no be on the lookout for people that may exhibit certain characteristics.

I think LE knew something right away.

I think that there is a TON of evidence that we don't know about . There was no Amber alert, no reward, no description of possible stranger perps, and no be on the lookout for people that may exhibit certain characteristics.

ITA... "isolated incident" comment from LE...

What keeps me balanced on the fence is the lack of evidence. There is, IMHO, no one who saw Kyron leave with Terri. There is no evidence a murder has taken place. There is no evidence of a struggle of any kind. There is no forensic evidence in the truck she was driving that day, in the home, on her clothes, etc. As far as we know there are no receipts of her buying a combination of damning items like a storage bin, shovel, duct tape, etc., which would indicate foul play leading to death, something LE and Kyron's biological parents have contradicted in their statements.

Yeah but the poll is about his disappearance. Even without evidence of a murder, or a struggle (and there wouldn't be a struggle if it was Terri removing him from school) his personality seems to point to an abduction more than a runaway or a wander-away. A crime has most likely occurred.

It's hard to know how to answer the poll because we know so little!! I mean based on what we know, Terri was acting guilty (not evidence) and people who know more than we do think she was involved. That's it. We don't know what people actually saw that day, what she said to her friends, what LE found on her computer, etc etc. All the real "evidence" is under metaphorical lock and key.

My guess is they have a circumstantial case at this point, but a strong one.

Oh, and I voted for "no one saw her leave with Kyron" which may or may not be the case, but to me whether it was a hand-off or an abduction or God forbid a murder, leaving the school and counting on no one seeing you is in theory a really bad plan. Obviously it (or something like it) worked because somehow Kyron got out either alone or with someone without anyone seeing, but it feels like a really weak plan for someone doing something that would rely upon that one sketchy part to work.

Very little evidence. The vast majority of what we've heard is speculation, hearsay, or outright libel.

She might be guilty. There might be evidence. But until that's presented in court -- *shrug.*

Libel is a legal term. Something is libelous only if what was stated is untrue and that actual monetary damages as result of the lie can be proven.
People can sue for libel. TH has not.

With regard to whether or not there is a witness who saw Kyron leaving with Terri, Desiree said in an interview that it is as if a portal opened up inside the school and swallowed Kyron, indicating there is no witness who saw Kyron leaving with anyone, even Terri.

Implausibility; lack of evidence; loss of confidence in LE when it turned out some of the damning info was false.

My main concern is timeline. There is only a little over an hour of unaccounted for time here and that is after she left the school and after she went shopping - but before she worked out at the gym. So where was Kyron while she was shopping? Dead in the truck...and then she went and buried or dumped him right before she went to the gym for a workout? LE is REACHING because she is the easiest target...and yes....I believe they have wasted an unbelievable amount of time chasing Terri and ignoring a parallel investigation into stranger abduction.

Gut instinct has always served me well when it comes to the cases I've followed and I am just not getting it with Terri. IMO, she probably wanted her husband gone, but that doesn't necessarily mean she wanted Kyron gone. She definately showed despair at the PC's but it could be that she was stressing about her stupidity in wanting Kaine out of the picture, an affair, or a fight her an Kaine had the day before.

I just need more, be it actual or circumstantial, I just need more.

I don't think the LE has a clue as to what they are doing in this case. Its been running funny from the start. IMO.

I think she was involved with but not necessarily responsible for his disappearance primarily because the alleged timeline doesn't work for her and b/c there hasn't been any hard evidence that truly points to her and I feel like there would be if she really took him from the school and then disposed of him in the given time frame. But I do think that something she did, particularly a manipulative relationship with the wrong person, resulted in Kyron's disappearance.

My vote was that there is no evidence pointing to Terri's involvement. I've spent weeks now pouring over all the reports and articles and pressers and thoughts of my good fellow sleuthers, and various things on the net, and I am just unable to point any piece of information that tells me, in my gut, or in my head, that Terri is involved.

It's very strange, because always, always, always, long before this, I've been able to narrow down to a few things that tell me a person is involved. I don't know if Terri is a genius, or lucky, or not involved. I just plain don't know. I can't go so far as to say I think she's innocent, because I also don't see even one piece of information that is exculpatory.

I'm just flummoxed. I wish LE would give us a bone, so we know for sure one way or the other. I've just never followed a case where it was like this. It's very hard, emotionally. I want to know what happened to Kyron, and who did it. He's such a sweetie, and my heart aches for him.

I voted no evidence, and in my opinion it's possible LE has allowed KH to influence this entire case.

My opinion only

With regard to whether or not there is a witness who saw Kyron leaving with Terri, Desiree said in an interview that it is as if a portal opened up inside the school and swallowed Kyron, indicating there is no witness who saw Kyron leaving with anyone, even Terri.

ita...and i would bet there is a witness who saw terri and baby k leaving the school at 8:45 without Kyron. There were probably loads of people leaving at that time as the bell had just rung or was about to and who can resist taking a nice peep at an 18 month old toddler.

I voted no evidence, and in my opinion it's possible LE has allowed KH to influence this entire case.

My opinion only

:thumb: Wouldn't surprise me if Tony also had a great deal of influence. moo

BBM~

I believe this as well, and just because the public is not privy to it doesn't mean that they don't have it. One interesting thing that I have noticed about WS is that it seems that the folks here on WS that believe that TH is 'innocent' seem to not necessarily think that she is REALLY innocent, just that there is not enough evidence (at this point) to convict her of kidnapping/murder/whatever, beyond a reasonable doubt. That much we definitely agree on...from what has been released by the media in this case, I certainly don't believe TH would be convicted of ANYTHING at this point. However, if you want to know what I THINK, umm she is guilty as hell, and everything that I have seen seems to point to that, IMO. Prayerfully, LE will get what they need to nail her, and her ...'posse' that I also believe have had a part in whatever happened to Kyron. JMO, as always...:twocents:

BBM~

I believe this as well, and just because the public is not privy to it doesn't mean that they don't have it. One interesting thing that I have noticed about WS is that it seems that the folks here on WS that believe that TH is 'innocent' seem to not necessarily think that she is REALLY innocent, just that there is not enough evidence (at this point) to convict her of kidnapping/murder/whatever, beyond a reasonable doubt. That much we definitely agree on...from what has been released by the media in this case, I certainly don't believe TH would be convicted of ANYTHING at this point. However, if you want to know what I THINK, umm she is guilty as hell, and everything that I have seen seems to point to that, IMO. Prayerfully, LE will get what they need to nail her, and her ...'posse' that I also believe have had a part in whatever happened to Kyron. JMO, as always...:twocents:

BBM. I pray LE will gather enough evidence to convict THE TRUE PERP, no matter who it may be.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back