What questions would you ask LE?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it was a packaging/duct tape dispenser, my guess would be to preserve it to check for a match in the event any tape evidence is eventually discovered. Good question, DK...I'd like to know, too!

Yeah but Sherbie, they took rolls of tape too. Why would they need the dispenser?

Yeah but Sherbie, they took rolls of tape too. Why would they need the dispenser?

I'm not Sherbie but my thought on this, is, on most tape dispensers they have some kind of mechanism in which the tape is pulled across some teeth in order to tear the tape. Maybe LE took the dispenser to compare the teeth marks in the event the victim is found with tape on the body. JMO.

The interesting thing though is that they didn't take the tape and dispenser until they got the warrant. Surely it was there earlier for the taking when they removed other stuff.

A thought crossed my mind about the dispenser, but it's too far to out there to even mention.

It would also be nice to know the location of the glo-worm and the other items they took with the warrant. We were told the cadaver dog hit in the bedroom and then later we were told the dog hit on the toy, the baby clothes, and blanket. Where were these items? The glo-worm would not have been on the bedroom floor nor would the clothes.

The interesting thing though is that they didn't take the tape and dispenser until they got the warrant. Surely it was there earlier for the taking when they removed other stuff.

A thought crossed my mind about the dispenser, but it's too far to out there to even mention.

It would also be nice to know the location of the glo-worm and the other items they took with the warrant. We were told the cadaver dog hit in the bedroom and then later we were told the dog hit on the toy, the baby clothes, and blanket. Where were these items? The glo-worm would not have been on the bedroom floor nor would the clothes.

I have not read where the dogs hit on a toy, baby clothes or a blanket.

I have not read where the dogs hit on a toy, baby clothes or a blanket.

I think Detective K was referring to the report by KC PI Ron Rugen. He announced last week that "a source close to LE' told him that the dog hit in the floor area of the parents' bedroom was on these items. It's been reported by Mr. Rugen, but not confirmed by LE, so technically a rumor AFAIK. JMO...

What was DB's explanation as to why she was afraid of what she might find if she went out back to look for her baby.

1. Have you completely ruled out finding anything of note (BL, cell phones) in the 1/3rd radius?

2. How factual were the comments MW made based on what she was told by LE?

3. How factual was the press release JP gave regarding the cell phones and cell report?

I've always figured that a dog hit on the items named in the search warrant, including the tape dispenser.

At what point did Debbi admit not remembering if she really checked Lisa at 10:30 pm and that she was very drunk? Was it after failing a LDT and not being able to fill in gaps? Was the bottle found in the baby's room bone dry?

Who all does LE believe was at the Irwin home at some point that night/morning? Does LE have reason to believe that Debbi left the home that night/morning?

I think Detective K was referring to the report by KC PI Ron Rugen. He announced last week that "a source close to LE' told him that the dog hit in the floor area of the parents' bedroom was on these items. It's been reported by Mr. Rugen, but not confirmed by LE, so technically a rumor AFAIK. JMO...

Thank you for the clarification.

Lisa is on the endangered children list.

but where is that?

the link you provided links to the missing persons list i linked originally... i don't see an endangered children's list anywhere on their website... and i searched too with no results...

but where is that?

the link you provided links to the missing persons list i linked originally... i don't see an endangered children's list anywhere on their website... and i searched too with no results...

Missouri Highway Patrol website. http://www.mshp.dps.mo.gov/CJ51/SearchAction?column=name&page=2&personType=J&county=

Another list. http://www.missingkids.com/missingk...act=usMapSearch&missState=MO&searchLang=en_US

There may be no children list on the KCPD site but that's for all children, not just Lisa Irwin. Again, why put one child on a missing person list that's clearly for adults? And that list includes people who may not have met with foul play and a crime may or may not have been involved in their disappearance. A crime was certainly involved in Lisa's disappearance.

Maybe you can help me understand what I'm missing and what is the significance to you of this?

the list is "clearly for adults"?

then why is there a baby listed along with a 14 yr old and a 15 yr old?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea