What questions would you ask LE?

Status
Not open for further replies.
my question was specific to the KCMOPD website "missing" list...

other websites therefore are not applicable.

my question was specific to the KCMOPD website "missing" list...

other websites therefore are not applicable.

I don't know why Lisa Irwin and other missing children aren't listed on KCPD's website in their missing persons list. I was glad to see Kara Kopestky was listed. That's a case where I hope the family gets answers they so desperately want. Kara's mother doesn't hesitate to talk publicly and push for Kara's story to be out there.

I don't know why Lisa Irwin and other missing children aren't listed on KCPD's website in their missing persons list.

are you able to provide the names of who else is missing from the list?

thanks deann.

wow-- there are a lot of missing kids just from KCMO alone. i anticipated finding only a few names and was going to send them to the KCPD and ask them to update their website but maybe it was decided that another agency keep a current list? IDK. but i won't bother them to ask now seeing the numbers...

i'm going to look up the one case you mentioned... i wonder if she's got a thread here... :waitasec:

My question would also be about the tape dispenser. I believe that it was used to wrap the plastic bag up that Lisa was put into. Sorry to be so blunt, but this is specific on my mind.

My question would also be about the tape dispenser. I believe that it was used to wrap the plastic bag up that Lisa was put into. Sorry to be so blunt, but this is specific on my mind.

I agree norest. I think that LE must have had the boys listen to tape being pulled from a dispenser and that of the whirling or clicking of the fan. IF, in fact, DB always slept with the fan on that would not be unusal sound for them, the taping devise would. But why would DB/JI do it where they could hear. Why not take it into her bedroom and close the door?

I agree norest. I think that LE must have had the boys listen to tape being pulled from a dispenser and that of the whirling or clicking of the fan. IF, in fact, DB always slept with the fan on that would not be unusal sound for them, the taping devise would. But why would DB/JI do it where they could hear. Why not take it into her bedroom and close the door?

I do believe that it was done in DB's bedroom. I think that is why the dog hit in there. I think that this house is so small that whoever heard it, heard it from wherever they were and we really have never been told positively who was in DB's room, if either or both of them were. That story has changed too and another reason that I feel it is yet another red flag.

What brand name of locks were on the doors. As many know, older style Kwik-set locks can be unlocked very easily, not so much with better brands.

I read that the garage area was not checked out during the initial search, if this is correct, why not?

I would like to know what DB said to LE when she told them she was afraid to go out back and look for Lisa, (afraid of what she might find.)

That doesn't make any sense to me at all.

if you put that statement together with the fact that "disturbed or overturned soil" was reported in the backyard, certain implications/scenarios can be surmised imo :what:

http://www.newser.com/story/131622/...daver-smell-in-bradley-missing-baby-case.html

BBM: I can certainly agree with the bolded portion, flower gardens having bulbs planted in the fall, veggie gardens weeded and / or tilled in the fall, mulching, I can see many good reasons soil would be disturbed that time of year, and I do believe there were photos of LE digging or probing in the flower gardens in the front yard too.

But DB didn't know this at the time, right?

she didn't know about the dirt? if it was there the day she made that comment/the day lisa "disappeared", i'm sure she knew exactly what her backyard looked like. if i'm not understanding your question, please let me know lol

about the dirt--

1) no article has mentioned upturned dirt in the front yard
2) if it appeared to have come from gardening/tilling, wouldn't the entire garden area have been upturned/tilled? not just the "portion" that caught attention?
3) if it appeared to have come from gardening or planting or from bulbs or tilling, i doubt the dirt have drawn any attention in the first place. after my parent's have worked in their gardens, it's pretty obvious
4) wouldn't DB/JI make a comment about "gardening" being the case if it was the case? nothing else has been said about the dirt to my knowledge... and they've refuted everything else that people question...

of course, one of the boys could've been just playing around with a shovel but again, see points 3 and 4.

one has to wonder why LE spent so much time in the backyard...

Where did you find the purple shorts and top?

about that-- deb said she changed her and then put her to bed, right? why would she put shorts on a baby ready for bed? doesn't sound like the shorts and top are pajamas... am i mistaken?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther