What really happened

As a married women I don't think Misty is considered a minor anymore unless she is trying to buy alcohol or cigs

Federal aviation guidelines state they consider an adult anyone 19 or older. I don't make the rules! I just report 'em :)

Look on expedia or some other travel site and try to book a flight for a 17 year old.

Federal aviation guidelines state they consider an adult anyone 19 or older. I don't make the rules! I just report 'em :)

Look on expedia or some other travel site and try to book a flight for a 17 year old.

My grandchildren have flown alone for years. So I am not sure what is meant by saying they have to be accompanied by an adult. tia

I am kind of ignorant about guns and gun ownership, but are people in Florida legally allowed to have assault rifles in a home? Do you need a permit? Why hasn't someone taken these rifles away from Ron for his own safety and the safety of others? Ron has threatened from day one to kill whomever removed Haleigh from her home.
Exactly, he said as much during the 911 call ~ and I agree he shouldn't be allowed to have one in his house or possession. MOO

According to the FAA, Debs is right, most likely they changed the rules a couple years ago, as i used to fly alone, and so did some of my nieces and nephews

http://faa.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/faa...3B2PSZwX2N2PSZwX3BhZ2U9MQ**&p_li=&p_topview=1

"Question What is the required age that an airline allows a child to fly unaccompanied by an adult?
trnsp.gif
Answer The FAA does not regulate unaccompanied minors. Please contact the airlines for specific requirements. "

According to the blog, Ron is also going to kill himself if Misty harmed Haleigh.....it's gotta make you wonder......doesn't it?

Yes, he is very dramatic......and yes, he is crazy...IMO
I've thought that since hearing the 911 call. Too much drama instead of answering the basic questions the operator needed to know. And if it's true MC had been away for the previous weekend "on a three day binge" a much better choice would've been to take the kids to TN's or some other family member that night when he went to work. MOO

As far as minors flying alone, honestly i think it depends on which airline your using and you have to set it up with them. It would vary depending on the age of the child, i don't believe children under 5 years old can fly alone at all.
Here is Delta's site for example:

"
Children 15–17 are not required to have unaccompanied service but we will provide it when requested. "
http://www.delta.com/planning_reser...r_children/children_traveling_alone/index.jsp

Most other airlines follow the same suit, you have to call them up regarding a minor traveling alone to make plans for their travel.
What airline was Misty traveling?

According to the blog, Ron is also going to kill himself if Misty harmed Haleigh.....it's gotta make you wonder......doesn't it?

We have him on news camera footage standing in broad daylight shouting at LE that he was going to shoot out the back window of a patrol car in order to kill whoever took Hayleigh. And noone seems to take this sort of thing seriously?:waitasec:

holy crap

how is it that people willingly talk to this person knowing all will be blogged ...

does anyone else find it strange that a search organizer would set up a hypnotist session and fly in a voice analysis expert and hire a videographer and 'save' a (potential) witness by having her stay with a former volunteer and pay for the (potential) witness` living expenses?

why is he so involved with this? isn't his chosen profession to search for the missing ...

and now that the jig is supposedly up with Donna`s cover (which makes no sense anyway since Misty knew about her connection beforehand), but now that Misty supposedly no longer trusts Donna, she has returned to her husband who has threatened to kill her (`cause, yeah, he must be a lot more trustworthy, that one) and who has announced his intention to divorce her

so how does TM feel about her safety now ...

these people are playing a lot of ridiculous head games, either with each other or with the general public (and possibly LE)

When I first started reading that blog, I honestly got the feelling it was Donna herself writing it. Then when you begin to get into the details, it sounds like it's written in the 3rd person. Not that it matters but seems like far too much detail that points again to TODDI. Seems like this Donna is trying to throw TM to the wolves on this one now that she's lost her friend and looks pretty foolish after all her immature actions.

I took it to mean that he intends to kill whoever hurt or took Haleigh. He at first told 911 that he'd kill the person and isn't afraid of prison. Now, he says that he'll kill Misty if she knows what happened to Haleigh then kill himself. Is he now afraid of prison or just so distraught and guilty that he brought Misty around his kids.... I do think Ron needs help. He's in bad shape.

I don't know the laws in Florida,but I can't help but think that if the article is legit and Ron was talking murder/suicide like that,that someone would be able to intervene and get him psych tested and/or hospitalized. It's not uncommon for a parent to emotionally collapse when a child goes missing so if he said those things,they need to be taken seriously before it's too late.

But this "armchair investigator" (me lol) is sceptical of the story simply because of the massive weapon and dramatic "dropping to his knees" to demonstrate his suicide part. It just sounds too theatrical for real life. I can see him *saying* these things but the acting it out doesn't seem real to me.

So much of what is being reported has a "spin" on it to gain more viewers IMO - it is a wonder we are all scratching our heads trying to figure out what is true and what is not.

A month or so back, I said this case couldn't get much crazier. Now it has.
Poor Haleigh seems to have been forgotten in all this drama.

We have him on news camera footage standing in broad daylight shouting at LE that he was going to shoot out the back window of a patrol car in order to kill whoever took Hayleigh. And noone seems to take this sort of thing seriously?:waitasec:
Can I get the link for that please, I have not seen anything like that. TIA!

I don't know the laws in Florida,but I can't help but think that if the article is legit and Ron was talking murder/suicide like that,that someone would be able to intervene and get him psych tested and/or hospitalized. It's not uncommon for a parent to emotionally collapse when a child goes missing so if he said those things,they need to be taken seriously before it's too late.

But this "armchair investigator" (me lol) is sceptical of the story simply because of the massive weapon and dramatic "dropping to his knees" to demonstrate his suicide part. It just sounds too theatrical for real life. I can see him *saying* these things but the acting it out doesn't seem real to me.

He's been on his knees before, remember? When Haleigh first went missing and he was so distraught, then a month later to propose to his sweetheart. I don't know why that would be so hard to believe since he seems to have a flare for the dramatics anyways.

I took it to mean that he intends to kill whoever hurt or took Haleigh. He at first told 911 that he'd kill the person and isn't afraid of prison. Now, he says that he'll kill Misty if she knows what happened to Haleigh then kill himself. Is he now afraid of prison or just so distraught and guilty that he brought Misty around his kids.... I do think Ron needs help. He's in bad shape.

He must be in bad shape to make those statements. Pretty reckless IMO. But, RC strikes as a "reckless" kind of guy.

He seems to be forgetting that he has another child depending on him. If that is truly the case with his anger and not just dramatics, then LE, his family, SOMEBODY needs to intervene here and do something.

Yes, you're right. But don't you agree before Ron does away with himself, he'll have to ask his mom first?

Really, this is a bit much.

First everyone wants Ron to renounce Misty in order to demonstrate to the general public that he is not involved in a murder conspiracy with her. Then, when when get a hearsay piled on hearsay account that he will kill Misty and himself if she killed Haleigh, he is mocked for showing someone--in private, not for the cameras--some very real emotion about the fate of his daughter. Let me say this: if my father (who never got so much as a traffic ticket in his long life) had been in Ron's shoes, he would have said much the same thing--out of rage and frustration. The sad thing about this blog report, if it is true, is that Tim Miller would make that private moment public by telling this blogger. These fringe people on the case are becoming just as disturbing as the principals.

I hope someone with good sense (Ron's attorney) takes the gun and the ammunition until the case is resolved. It also wouldn't hurt for Ron to get some counseling, not just because he is prone to these dramatic outbursts but because, no matter what has happened to Haleigh, he is still a father with responsibilities. If he is serious about threatening Misty or committing suicide, the "adults" in the case should intervene.

Really, this is a bit much.

First everyone wants Ron to renounce Misty in order to demonstrate to the general public that he is not involved in a murder conspiracy with her. Then, when when get a hearsay piled on hearsay account that he will kill Misty and himself if she killed Haleigh, he is mocked for showing someone--in private, not for the cameras--some very real emotion about the fate of his daughter. Let me say this: if my father (who never got so much as a traffic ticket in his long life) had been in Ron's shoes, he would have said much the same thing--out of rage and frustration. The sad thing about this blog report, if it is true, is that Tim Miller would make that private moment public by telling this blogger. These fringe people on the case are becoming just as disturbing as the principals.

I hope someone with good sense (Ron's attorney) takes the gun and the ammunition until the case is resolved. It also wouldn't hurt for Ron to get some counseling, not just because he is prone to these dramatic outbursts but because, no matter what has happened to Haleigh, he is still a father with responsibilities. If he is serious about threatening Misty or committing suicide, the "adults" in the case should intervene.

If TM did witness this ridiculous display of mental incompetence he has an obligation to tell others. In fact, it was not in private but in full view of Ron's youngest child which is especially troublesome. Ron is extremely impulsive and it is not beyone the realm of reality that he would do something like this if he became enraged enough. I hope the world finds out and that child is removed from his care.

And while I'm at it, if you think its so unfair for TM to tell this episode please explain to me why our innocent Ron is notifying Misty that DB is trying to find out information from her. You know Haleigh is Ron's child and it would seem that he would be very interested in what she knows if his statements have been true. There is something very fish here. JMO:twocents:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back