What The Hell Is Going On Here??????????

It can be shown as fact, that the rope was put there sometime after JonBenet was put to bed, due to the fact that fibres from the sack, were found later in her bed and also in the body bag. This clearly indicates, that someone carried a rope in a sack to the guest bedroom, placed it on the floor and then went to JonBenet's bedroom
I am of the thought that the rope was stored in a bag under John Andrew's bed. This could account for a portion of the dust ruffle sticking out when it was retrieved.

-Tea

Great idea. Lets hear it.

Here are a few of the IDI theories from the infamous Crimelibrary. LadyFisher or is it Fenton?, I hope you are tuning in.

1.Evening 2's Theory - Santa did it with his wife. They first went to the party on the 23rd and made the 911 call to see how long it would take the police to get there - a trial run- then on the 25th, they snuck in. Santa himself went to the basement and waited for his wife to get JB, which she did and JB went willingly and then they tortured her and killed her in the basement. They left right before Patsy found the note. It doesn't get much better than that - although Eagle is a close second.
Did she ever mention the big spoon was evil on the CL board like she did over at the BB board?

2.This from Shill, another, for lack of a better word, loser. It was a Muslim faction that hated women. I won't go into the details because they are fairly disgusting as Shill usually is in his posts.

3.Eagle - It was your basic pedofile ring of which Dr. Beuf was a member, sought out by the pedofiles to have a pedofile Doctor. Everyone but everyone was having sex with JonBenet.

Those are a few of my favorites. What are yours Callan?:slap:
I would also like to add Jeff Johnson's theory of the Whites' and the Fernies' "guilt" because their birthdates were the same (well, most of the time not) as actors in movies he said they used to leave clues.

There is also Mikie and his bizarre anagrams which only use capital letters and have a bunch of letters leftover. And apparently JonBenet had been stun-gunned repeatedly on her legs (like over 40 times).

-Tea

Callan- if you go back and read what I wrote, I said that in a deposition PR said that because of the home being on the Christmas House tour that year, she had placed decorated artificial trees IN EVERY BEDROOM with a "personal" theme for each family member. The tree that SHE SAID was decorated with the rope and cowboy ornaments was right next to JBR's bedroom- it was in JAR's bedroom. No one had to carry any rope upstairs.
It is ridiculous to accept that the rope/tissue box/pineapple/spoon/bowl did not belong to the Rs just because they SAID SO. They also said they had nothing to do with the murder of their daughter.
Sounds like a thousand other murderers. They all say they are innocent.
Bottom line- some people believe everything the Rs say. Some people believe nothing the Rs say. And that's that. There isn't much in between.

Name the "things" then.

Also, you are suggesting that Patsy Ramsey arrived home on Christmas night, removed the rope from around the tree, placed it in a sack, carried it upstairs and put it in the guest bedroom. Yes of course, it is so obvious when you think of it. I mean, even if an intruder broke in, that would be the first thing that they would do, it stands to reason!!!!!!

Oh dear, things have got so silly, I am even thinking of starting a poll of the most ludricous RDI statements. You would certainly be in with a shout.

Okay, I will humour you for a while. Please explain then, why, if Patsy Ramsey put the rope in the sack and then went into JonBenet's room, to do her worst, that there were ONLY sack fibres in the bed and in the body bag?

If I can show that the photo was taken by her regular photographer, I would also be very interested to here your explanation for that.

Don't forget, I want you to tell me all these "things that they denied owning.

I can name more than ten....click on these links that I started on FFJ...about John and Patsy's things that were out of place. It comes straight from their interviews.

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?t=8589&highlight=Patsy+Ramsey+unusual+place

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?t=8635

I can name more than ten....click on these links that I started on FFJ...about John and Patsy's things that were out of place. It comes straight from their interviews.

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?t=8589&highlight=Patsy+Ramsey+unusual+place

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?t=8635

This may have been posted before, but I wanted to highlight a bunch of things that Patsy said was either out of place, or she just flat out didn't know how it got there. I am a newbie from another board, and I posted these over there....so, I am sorry if this is a repeat for you guys. Heres the first one...

2 PATSY RAMSEY: Uh-huh (yes). Binoculars, a
3 stapler and... binoculars and a stapler
4 (inaudible).
5 TOM HANEY: Do those items appear to be out
6 of place?
7 PATSY RAMSEY: I mean, I don't know why the
8 binoculars would be there.
9 TRIP DeMUTH: Do you recognize the
10 binoculars?
11 PATSY RAMSEY: Well, they might kind of
12 look like -- they look kind of like one John had
13 on the sailboat which are night vision or
14 something, they were kind of heavy duty, but I
15 don't know for sure. I don't know why they
16 would be in Colorado.17 He had all this stuff up in, the white
18 stuff up in the -- he had like a storage room of
19 sails and stuff like that. I don't know why
20 they would be here if they are, if that's what
21 those are.
22 We had a pair of binoculars up on the
23 dress -- the high boy up in John Andrew's room,
24 more like in a leather case, like a leather
25 binocular case.

She states that her husband owned a pair of night vision binoculars and that there were an ordinary pair in the guest bedroom. What exactly is your point, with regard to Patsy Ramsey? They did not belong to her, so why should she know that much about them?

And in this portion of the interview, she is trying to distance herself from the kleenex box that was on the table with the pineapple and the tea. Sooo...an intruder brought in his own rope, tape and kleenexes. Yeah, right...Patsy. It seems that EVERYTHING was "out of place" in that house when JB was murdered.

TRIP DeMUTH: What about that box of
7 Kleenex that's on the table?
8 PATSY RAMSEY: No.
9 TRIP DeMUTH: Is that supposed to be there?
10 PATSY RAMSEY: Not really, no, I don't
11 think so.12 TRIP DeMUTH: Do you know where that came
13 from, where that's supposed to be?
14 PATSY RAMSEY: No. I mean, I had Kleenex
15 around, usually in the kitchen, with a box in
16 the bathroom.
17 TRIP DeMUTH: Was there a box of Kleenex in
18 that dining room at all?
19 PATSY RAMSEY: I just -- not that I
20 remember. It's unusual that Kleenex would be
21 there.22 TRIP DeMUTH: Okay. Got a blue, green
23 floral pattern on the box. Does that go to a
24 particular room?
25 PATSY RAMSEY: No, I don't, I don't
1 remember that box.2 TRIP DeMUTH: When you say you don't
3 remember that box, what does that mean?
4 PATSY RAMSEY: I mean, I don't remember
5 that particular box, that design of that box of
6 Kleenex.
7 TRIP DeMUTH: That could be your box of
8 Kleenex, though, from somewhere in the house?
9 PATSY RAMSEY: It could be, but I don't
10 remember. Usually I buy those little square
11 boxes.12 TRIP DeMUTH: Okay.
13 PATSY RAMSEY: Because they just fit places
14 better.

She was asked if the box of tissues were supposed to be there. If she had put them there, has part of staging [Why???] why not just say yes?

She stated that she normally kept a small box in the bathroom, because they fit places better. Question answered.

What about the pictures of JB that were found in the laundry room? I guess that the "intruder" placed them there, because THEY were "out of place" too.

10 TRIP DeMUTH: And do you remember
11 photographs being -- photographs of JonBenet
12 being in there?
13 PATSY RAMSEY: Taken of her in the
14 laundry room?
15 TRIP DeMUTH: No, no. Photographs
16 of her located in the laundry room?
17 PATSY RAMSEY: Oh, in the laundry
18 room, oh. I don't know, there was a bunch of
19 stuff, I mean wrapping stuff and everything. I
20 don't remember any photographs. 21 TRIP DeMUTH: Is there any reason
22 why there would be photographs of JonBenet
23 located in the laundry room?
24 PATSY RAMSEY: No. Were there --
25 I mean, did somebody find them there?
1 TRIP DeMUTH: If there were, would
2 that be out of place for you?
3 PATSY RAMSEY: It would seem to be
4 out of place. I kept wrapping materials and
5 sometimes I worked, wrapping station, Christmas
6 paper and --
7 TRIP DeMUTH: Would -- who else had
8 access to the laundry room, who else would go in
9 there? I know everybody would have access, but
10 who else would use it? Would the boys play in
11 there? Would John go down there?
12 PATSY RAMSEY: I mean anybody
13 could, but I mean the boys could come down and
14 go in the train room, we had the train set up.
15 In the far back in through there, you know. Not
16 in the laundry, really, area.
17 TRIP DeMUTH: Did anybody besides
18 you use that laundry room?
19 PATSY RAMSEY: Sometimes Linda
20 would wash, if we were washing comforters or
21 something, because those were big heavy-duty
22 laundry machines, she'd take the things in
23 there, rugs and things, and wash them down
24 there.
25 TRIP DeMUTH: Okay.

And the staging of her putting photographs there, would achieve exactly what purpose?

And the bathroom drawers were left open. Guess the "intruder" somehow managed to get into the bathroom to Patsy's and John's bedroom, too.

15 THOMAS HANEY: 32?
16 PATSY RAMSEY: That's the bathroom
17 to my bedroom.
18 THOMAS HANEY: Is that normally
19 used by anybody?
20 PATSY RAMSEY: Not on a day-to-day
21 basis, not really. I don't know why the drawers
22 would have been out, but...
23 THOMAS HANEY: What's normally
24 stored in those?
25 PATSY RAMSEY: Well, that's usually
1 where I kept my supplies for my -- when I was
2 taking chemo, when I had my shots and my little
3 alcohol wipes, thermometers, and all that kind
4 of stuff. And I could have been looking
5 through, looking for a thermometer to take on
6 vacation.
7 TRIP DeMUTH: What's in the draw
8 below that one? There are two drawers open?
9 PATSY RAMSEY: I don't know, I
10 don't know. I just hadn't used it, all that
11 area, that much.
12 THOMAS HANEY: Okay. Number 33.
13 PATSY RAMSEY: This is the shot of
14 the bedroom, looking out through the door to her
15 door.
16 THOMAS HANEY: Anything unusual or
17 out of place or --
18 PATSY RAMSEY: No.
19 THOMAS HANEY: 34?
20 PATSY RAMSEY: I just can't imagine
21 why I would leave those open if I had done --
22 THOMAS HANEY: The drawers that you
23 were talking about earlier?
24 PATSY RAMSEY: Uh-hum.
25 VOICE: That's 34?
1 PATSY RAMSEY: Yes.
2 TRIP DeMUTH: Did you have syringes
3 in there?
4 PATSY RAMSEY: I would have at one
5 time. Now, whether I had any in there now, I
6 don't remember. Seems like I got rid of all
7 that stuff. With kids around. I don't know. I
8 just wasn't in there that much. I can't tell
9 you.

The subject of the open drawers was raised a few years ago by another poster, who wondered why they were pulled out in that sequence. They had been pulled out from the bottom upwards. It was stated by someone, that this method is favoured by burglars, because it speeds up a search.

Patsy Ramsey, commented immediately about them being left open - before being asked.

This is really fun, finding all of these things that Patsy said was "out of place". Although, I have found ALOT more, its my bedtime, so I will post more of them tomorrow. In the meantime...heres, yet, another one.

3 PATSY RAMSEY: There. There is a tiny
4 yellowish color there. Can you see that?
5 I'm not sure if that is one of my kitchen
6 knives, to tell you the truth. That must be something.
7 TOM HANEY: We would have that.
8 PATSY RAMSEY: I could see that. In the
9 picture it looks like it is a very thin blade, like a
10 grapefruit knife or something.
11 TOM HANEY: What about the handle?
12 PATSY RAMSEY: I had some wooden handle
13 knives, but I don't know why I would have it there in
14 the kitchen, you know. I don't know why it is there.

June 25th 1998

Subject: The Breakfast Room [Off kitchen, where wooden handled knife was found]

" ... is this where you make your meals normally?"

Reply: "Yeah."

14 THOMAS HANEY: Was there a ceiling
15 fixture lamp in that room?
16 PATSY RAMSEY: (INAUDIBLE.) I
17 think there was a -- was there a (INAUDIBLE).
18 THOMAS HANEY: I am sorry?
19 PATSY RAMSEY: Was there a fan, was
20 there a fan there? I think there was an
21 (INAUDIBLE). I think there was.
22 THOMAS HANEY: We might be able to
23 see it later.
24 PATSY RAMSEY: I don't remember
25 whether there was a light.0252
1 THOMAS HANEY: That wasn't a light?
2 PATSY RAMSEY: I don't remember.

And they lived in this house for HOW LONG? She can't remember if JB had a ceiling fan in her room, she THINKS that there was, but doesn't remember if it had lights on it, or not.

And who was it, who actually brought the subject of a fan up, may I ask?

9 TRIP DeMUTH: Do you keep
10 videotapes in that room?
11 PATSY RAMSEY: There was some
12 videos in this cabinet here, mostly ones that
13 were older, you know, that the kids used more
14 when they were really young, with Barney and
15 those kind of things. I don't know why those
16 would be on the floor.
And here we have videotapes out of place

Just a guess, but I would say that someone put them there, who should not have been there, or are you suggesting that this was yet another staging. If so, it would be very pointless don't you think?

9 TRIP DEMUTH: That is in photo 204 there is
10 some scrape mark toward the bottom of the doorjamb.
11 PATSY RAMSEY: Where the dog could have
12 scratched.
13 TRIP DEMUTH: 205.
14 PATSY RAMSEY: That is all chipped out.
15 TOM HANEY: Is that unusual?
16 PATSY RAMSEY: It looks unusual to me. I
17 didn't do it.
More unusual and out of place things...

Why did she add that it appeared to have been chipped out? She could have simply left things with the dog{?}

8 TOM HANEY: You are looking at 252 now, that
9 is just a little closer photo above where -- was it
10 248, and there is, you pointed out the suitcase.
11 PATSY RAMSEY: Right.
12 TOM HANEY: Can you tell us anything about
13 that?
14 PATSY RAMSEY: Well, that wasn't one of the
15 suitcases that I normally use. We use the roller ones.
16 I think that is one that John Andrew had brought over
17 from his college stuff, you know, like unpacked and
18 brought the suitcase over to our house, but I didn't
19 think it was in there. I thought it was back in --
20 back there toward the cellar room more, back in the
21 (inaudible).
22 TRIP DEMUTH: Let's pull out a diagram.
23 TOM HANEY: We don't have a basement here.
24 PATSY RAMSEY: Well, somewhere back like kind
25 of over in here, by the -- where the hot water heater
1 area was is another little area. I thought it was more
2 in here. Unless Linda moved it over here when she put
3 the paint stuff there, I don't know. That looks out of
4 place.
Patsy, is there ANYTHING in your house that wasn't out of place after JB's murder??

Not if someone is there - but not meant to be there.

3 TRIP DEMUTH: Okay. 400 we've looked at
4 before, a different angle.
5 PATSY RAMSEY: Right. That is down in the
6 basement. It is like cotton or something. 7 TRIP DEMUTH: Do you know what that is?
8 PATSY RAMSEY: I don't know why cotton would
9 be there.
10 TRIP DEMUTH: You don't recognize it?
11 PATSY RAMSEY: No.
12 TRIP DEMUTH: It doesn't mean anything to
13 you?
14 PATSY RAMSEY: No.
15 TRIP DEMUTH: Okay. Tom.
16 TOM HANEY: Do you ever remember seeing it in
17 there?
18 PATSY RAMSEY: No.

She is even distancing herself from cotton that was found in the basement.

See above.

Callan- if you go back and read what I wrote, I said that in a deposition PR said that because of the home being on the Christmas House tour that year, she had placed decorated artificial trees IN EVERY BEDROOM with a "personal" theme for each family member. The tree that SHE SAID was decorated with the rope and cowboy ornaments was right next to JBR's bedroom- it was in JAR's bedroom. No one had to carry any rope upstairs.
It is ridiculous to accept that the rope/tissue box/pineapple/spoon/bowl did not belong to the Rs just because they SAID SO. They also said they had nothing to do with the murder of their daughter.
Bottom line- some people believe everything the Rs say. Some people believe nothing the Rs say. And that's that. There isn't much in between.

I will reply later. It has been bad enough, dealing with Ames.

Two more things are the photo that was taken with her own camera (of what is not known, it wasn't identified to the public),that she tried to appear shocked about,as in 'who would take a picture like that' and I believe she said 'it shows everything'.This is on her OWN camera.An intruder would have no reason to bother with such.
And I recall something about a book written in Dutch being found on their dresser,which Patsy denies and says it isn't theirs b/c 'they don't know Dutch'.
So we'd have to believe an intruder bothered to take a pic with Patsy's camera (it sounds like of JB),and also that he left a book on their dresser! What nonsense.

Two more things are the photo that was taken with her own camera (of what is not known, it wasn't identified to the public),that she tried to appear shocked about,as in 'who would take a picture like that' and I believe she said 'it shows everything'.This is on her OWN camera.An intruder would have no reason to bother with such.
And I recall something about a book written in Dutch being found on their dresser,which Patsy denies and says it isn't theirs b/c 'they don't know Dutch'.
So we'd have to believe an intruder bothered to take a pic with Patsy's camera (it sounds like of JB),and also that he left a book on their dresser! What nonsense.

I wish I could remember which depo this came from but one of Patsy's statements was that she used the hemp or hemp-like rope for decoration. It was, as you said, on John Andrew's Christmas tree but she also mentioned that she used the rope to decorate an autumn scarecrow seated outside the Ramsey home. Somewhere on the Internet I saw a photo of this scarecrow and the photo showed similar rope.

I don't know what to make about the Dutch book. I do know that John said he made business trips to Amsterdam.

Sorry, I cannot be bothered with your other nonsence.

OH WHATEVER Callan, you asked someone to name ten things that were out of place or the Ramsey's claimed didn't belong to them altogether. I see that you didn't even bother to respond to John's things that he didn't own, or were out of place...the CIGAR BOX...just to name ONE. I am sure that the intruder brought that in with him, too.

Anyway...you asked....and you received. Go ahead and try to explain away every aspect of the Ramsey's interviews. I only printed the things that THEY...THE RAMSEY'S themselves, mentioned. You can turn and spin it around, all you like. It is what it is.

I wish I could remember which depo this came from but one of Patsy's statements was that she used the hemp or hemp-like rope for decoration. It was, as you said, on John Andrew's Christmas tree but she also mentioned that she used the rope to decorate an autumn scarecrow seated outside the Ramsey home. Somewhere on the Internet I saw a photo of this scarecrow and the photo showed similar rope.

I don't know what to make about the Dutch book. I do know that John said he made business trips to Amsterdam.

I saw a picture over on FFJ of one of Patsy's decorated rooms...its has been so long ago, I can't remember which one, but she used some sort of rope on a table, around a flower arrangement. Not exactly the two things that I would put together.

So we have the book written in Dutch...and the brochure for the stun gun, written in Spanish....neither of which either one of them spoke...or so they say.

I will reply later. It has been bad enough, dealing with Ames.

Thanks, not that it was meant as one...but...I will take that as a compliment...:rolleyes: Didn't mean to wear you out, Callan.

You mentioned NO deposition and you mentioned NOTHING about all these trees being everwhere. Fact.

The rope in question was not around any tree - it was in a sack. Fact.

Patsy Ramsey never said no such thing, has to not owning the things that you mentioned. Read the transcripts.

With regard to the spoon and bowl, one of the first things that she commented on [without any prompting] was the placing of such a large spoon in the bowl. Now, if she had staged this [heaven knows why] why use a large spoon?

The fact is, it is most likely to put there by person or persons unknown, to represent something and what is a spoon known to symbolise? ... a stirrer.

A chair placed outside the train room ... to symbolise something. A rope left in a sack ... to symbolise something. A bible left open on two psalms ... to symbolise something.

Of all these, the most important now, is the rope. I find it absolutely immpossible to imagine, that the rope in the sack and the photo of JonBenet with an identical rope - are not connected.

Great idea. Lets hear it.

Here are a few of the IDI theories from the infamous Crimelibrary. LadyFisher or is it Fenton?, I hope you are tuning in.

1.Evening 2's Theory - Santa did it with his wife. They first went to the party on the 23rd and made the 911 call to see how long it would take the police to get there - a trial run- then on the 25th, they snuck in. Santa himself went to the basement and waited for his wife to get JB, which she did and JB went willingly and then they tortured her and killed her in the basement. They left right before Patsy found the note. It doesn't get much better than that - although Eagle is a close second.

2.This from Shill, another, for lack of a better word, loser. It was a Muslim faction that hated women. I won't go into the details because they are fairly disgusting as Shill usually is in his posts.

3.Eagle - It was your basic pedofile ring of which Dr. Beuf was a member, sought out by the pedofiles to have a pedofile Doctor. Everyone but everyone was having sex with JonBenet.

Those are a few of my favorites. What are yours Callan?:slap:

The one that I still think about, is 'aussiesheila"s intruder theory'. I had to read it twice, to make sure that I was not imagining it. Wow!

There was also the bra smuggleing of evidence out of the house, but of the recent ones, well I think Ames should stand up and take a bow. I can just imagine him/her sitting in on a police interview with Patsy Ramsey and leaping to his/her feet and shouting "that is out of place!" if she sneezed. A true legend.

I don't think you are allowed to single out and attack a poster here. Did you read the rules?

With regard to the spoon and bowl, one of the first things that she commented on [without any prompting] was the placing of such a large spoon in the bowl. Now, if she had staged this [heaven knows why] why use a large spoon?

she didn't stage it.JB had a pineapple snack after they got home that evening,as evidenced by the pineapple found in her stomach upon autopsy.
the R's forgot about that,and thus the big pineapple bugaboo...they said they'd put her right to bed,asleep from the car,and she never woke up.but the pineapple says otherwise.Patsy was a known untidy housekeeper,and wouldn't have thought to put that up anyway.The housekeeper was coming the next day,that was obv. going to be her job.

One of the things that has to be understood is that anyone that is guilty of a murder or a coverup of a murder/accidental death WILL NOT tell the truth, especially when talking to LE, and especially if they have retained high-powered defense lawyers (within MINUTES) of bringing LE into the case. This is true of ANYONE in this situation, not specifically THIS case.
It just can't be argued that what is discovered at a crime scene is or is not true because a SUSPECT says it. People LIE. And guilty people lie the most. To think that an intruder brought a BOX OF KLEENEX into the home is just insane. This was simply PR trying to distance herself from anything to so with the pineapple. So she denied knowledge of whatever was on that table. Bowl,spoon,pineapple,kleenex,glass w/teabag.
That very same bowl was photographed on the R table for their Dec.23rd party. The remaining pineapple was still in the fridge. Did an "intruder" do the R grocery shopping to frame them, too?
The pineapple wouldn't even be an issue if it wasn't for that pesky autopsy. 'Cause it gave an approximate time of death, and that TOD was pretty close to the R's arrival home. When they would most likely not be too soundly asleep.
BTW, I have booklets and brochures in my home printed in languages that I do not speak either. We all do. It's a global marketplace. My latest camera had 6 different languages in the manual.

The one that I still think about, is 'aussiesheila"s intruder theory'. I had to read it twice, to make sure that I was not imagining it. Wow!

There was also the bra smuggleing of evidence out of the house, but of the recent ones, well I think Ames should stand up and take a bow. I can just imagine him/her sitting in on a police interview with Patsy Ramsey and leaping to his/her feet and shouting "that is out of place!" if she sneezed. A true legend.

Give me a break! The only things that were out of place, are the things that the Ramsey's SAID were out of place. You are twisting the facts here. I, AMES....did not say that the things were out of place....and I counted 20 or so, the RAMSEYS said that these things were out of place. If you have a problem with THAT...then you need to confront JOHN, and ask him why he said such things, since Patsy is no longer with us. Ask him about that cigar box, in the basement, that he had NO IDEA where it came from...he didn't recognize it. And the cigar box is only the tip of the iceberg. I suppose that you didn't read the parts of John's 1998 interview that I posted....you know, the parts that say that things are out of place, or things that he said did not belong to him...because you never commented on it.

If you would read my posts...you would KNOW that I am a SHE....everybody, BUT YOU knows that I am pregnant.

One other thing...I haven't even been on this board in over a month...I don't appreciate your condescending tone, all because I posted parts of John and Patsys interview. Words that came from THEIR own mouths.

Name the "things" then.

Also, you are suggesting that Patsy Ramsey arrived home on Christmas night, removed the rope from around the tree, placed it in a sack, carried it upstairs and put it in the guest bedroom. Yes of course, it is so obvious when you think of it. I mean, even if an intruder broke in, that would be the first thing that they would do, it stands to reason!!!!!!

Oh dear, things have got so silly, I am even thinking of starting a poll of the most ludricous RDI statements. You would certainly be in with a shout.

Okay, I will humour you for a while. Please explain then, why, if Patsy Ramsey put the rope in the sack and then went into JonBenet's room, to do her worst, that there were ONLY sack fibres in the bed and in the body bag?

If I can show that the photo was taken by her regular photographer, I would also be very interested to here your explanation for that.

Don't forget, I want you to tell me all these "things that they denied owning.
Cool down a bit, Callan. No need to get rude just because other posters' perspective on this issue is different from yours.
If JAR's Christmas tree was in fact decorated with cowboy motives including rope, then the rope fond in the sack could have been left-over rope from the decoration. Ever thought of that? :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back