When Was Haleigh Last Seen?

Emeralgem, I think too that there was help with disposal of Haleigh's body. I truly believe what three cadaver dogs tried to tell us. I think that Haleigh's body was temporarily put near the dumpsters for someone to pick up. These three dogs did not lie, IMO. I also truly believe that the dead headless rat was a threat about Tommy's family ratting out Ron Cummings about Haleigh's demise. I also, truly believe that LE is right, the key is Misty (or Misty's family), thus the arrests we have been seeing in the past months. I think that LE doesn't think that the Cummings side of Haleigh's family would ever, ever crack, but they feel sure that the weakest links are the Croslins, thus they (Misty) are the link that will solve this case. The Croslins, if they ever decide to talk, can nail the one person who is responsible for Haleigh's death. That person being Ron Cummings. He, Ron believes that they are too afraid to talk. He is counting on them being too afraid to talk. This case will be solved as soon as the Croslins do talk. This is just my opinion and thoughts about what has happened to Haleigh. My opinon only.

Are there any real "Investigative Reporters" left now days? Why have they been silenced about certain players in this case?:waitasec:

Are there any real "Investigative Reporters" left now days? Why have they been silenced about certain players in this case?:waitasec:

<Sssshhhhhhhh!!! It's part of the vast conspiracy. This little rural county has the power to silence the free press & get FBI & FDLE to not notice the corruption happening even as they work right in the same building.>

Sorry, just kidding. Hope it read as silly as intended.

I emailed a person who works for one of the bigger media outlets [who I know personally, so I believe the reply was legit].

I was told they have been inundated with false stories, psychics, "bloggers", you-name-it. And then the families call upset that they saw this or that on the web - but it really wasn't on the sites they thought. Sounds like it's been a total nightmare for LE, media, everybody. But that's just my opinion and interpretation.

Emeralgem, I think too that there was help with disposal of Haleigh's body. I truly believe what three cadaver dogs tried to tell us. I think that Haleigh's body was temporarily put near the dumpsters for someone to pick up. These three dogs did not lie, IMO. I also truly believe that the dead headless rat was a threat about Tommy's family ratting out Ron Cummings about Haleigh's demise. I also, truly believe that LE is right, the key is Misty (or Misty's family), thus the arrests we have been seeing in the past months. I think that LE doesn't think that the Cummings side of Haleigh's family would ever, ever crack, but they feel sure that the weakest links are the Croslins, thus they (Misty) are the link that will solve this case. The Croslins, if they ever decide to talk, can nail the one person who is responsible for Haleigh's death. That person being Ron Cummings. He, Ron believes that they are too afraid to talk. He is counting on them being too afraid to talk. This case will be solved as soon as the Croslins do talk. This is just my opinion and thoughts about what has happened to Haleigh. My opinon only.

ITA..and thats just my opinion too..

Going back to LE & the radio calls that night, instead of speculating why can't we put pressure on LE for at least clarity on what the Sunshine Law produced?

FLE2: She was seen within her residence, about 1 to 1 1/2 hours ago..http://www.thesky973.com/pages/5173311.php Also needed to know about the reference time to Tyler Street and IF there was a previous call?

See what their statement is? From the Somer Thomson original report, there were errors on the initial report & the with public awareness (questions!!!), LE came out and publicly amended the changes, with reasons why the change. Of course, we would ALL welcome this...how can we do it?

<Sssshhhhhhhh!!! It's part of the vast conspiracy. This little rural county has the power to silence the free press & get FBI & FDLE to not notice the corruption happening even as they work right in the same building.>

I emailed a person who works for one of the bigger media outlets [who I know personally, so I believe the reply was legit].

I was told they have been inundated with false stories, psychics, "bloggers", you-name-it. And then the families call upset that they saw this or that on the web - but it really wasn't on the sites they thought. Sounds like it's been a total nightmare for LE, media, everybody. But that's just my opinion and interpretation.

LaF..In all reality that does happen...And IF you don't believe there is corruption at ALL levels of government, I have some Gulf view property to sell you located up here in Tennessee....Also, a true investigative reporter dedicated to what really happened would get past the false stories, and what the internet bloggers and psychics are saying....They would find out what happened.. Seems to me LE and the media, like the Cummings want this to all just go away..JMO

LaF..In all reality that does happen...And IF you don't believe there is corruption at ALL levels of government, I have some Gulf view property to sell you located up here in Tennessee....Also, a true investigative reporter dedicated to what really happened would get past the false stories, and what the internet bloggers and psychics are saying....They would find out what happened.. Seems to me LE and the media, like the Cummings want this to all just go away..JMO

I totally agree with you. All this waaaaaaaaa, waaaaaaaaaaa, waaaaaaaaaa from LE that the bloggers are confusing them and bogging down the investigation was BS to begin with. I was totally disgusted that a supposedly professional LE organization would stoop to this idiot excuse to not be able to do their jobs. I really, really agree that the Cummings and LE want this case to disappear off the radar and the blogs to just go away. The Cummings want it to go away because one of them are guilty of Haleigh's demise and LE want it to go away because IMO, if they do what they need to do, some of them are going to be exposed for what they have been doing. This is just my very own humble opinon, but very strong opinion, none the less. You will not see anything else that could be incriminating to the two parties mentioned above. You may however see events involving other parties on the peripheral (those who do not know anything about the ones who have something to keep silent.). JMO.

Sorry, LF, I simply can not believe that an Investigative Reporter would be discouraged from reporting on all facets of this case, including the paternal grandmas. Please, just let me know where there is any, and I mean any, coverage on why the grandmas stories have not been questioned by LE. Instead, LE bases their entire timeline on GGMS story of Haleigh and Jr eating on the damn front porch in cold weather eating supper. Doesn't jive with me. No questions asked, whatsoever of GGMS. No one even knew about this story until the media started reporting that Misty wasn't home that night. Then all of a sudden, TN made a comment that she sent a "family member" over to check on the kids. Why?????????????? Why did the kids need to be checked on? My opinon, Ron called her and asked her to check on the kids, that's why. This is a very vital part of the case and yet no one checks on the validity of the grandmas stories, why? The entire LE timeline is based upon GGMS story, why hasn't anyone checked it out? Why is her story taken at face value? Why? It is no joke. If the story is so vital to the investigation, then FGS, check it out before it becomes the entire basis for the case. I think that is a fair request, don't you??????

I can't find the interview but it is the one where LE said TN stopped by that afternoon, he also stated a time of 2:??am was when they got A call & from that point on the transcript of the LEO calls made ALOT of sense to me.

Gonna go look for that video.

There was an interview sounding similar to what you are saying. It was posted yesterday or today on one of these top threads and it was with Lt Greenwood.

He said TN went to the house. He never mentioned Sykes. I wish he would amend the mistake if it was one. I will go look for it.

It was posted in the Greenwood thread by Emeralgem Post #19.

Funny thing, he does say the call came in at 2:13......hmmmmm. There's a 3 in it...lol
.......or did it come from Tyler first?

This video says the call came in about 2:13 that morning.

LE on dispatch from Tyler said victim was last seen one to one and half hours before the time of the dispatch....from what I can gather.

I can say he may have the names confused on the GMA because he used the words, "I believe it was Ms Neves.". When those words are used the person is just not sure or is hedging the truth. In this case I do not think he was hedging the truth.

I wish the interviewer would have cleared this up with knowledge on the case. Greenwood was extrememly nervous giving the interview. Hardy gets nervous too. It just shows their inexperience with high-profile cases, imo.

Why he would emphasize 2:13 is interesting and should be clarified by somebody. Are they any journalists watching, listening? I know they won't respond to private calls about the matter, so we are left in the dark.

You gotta be kidding me. What kind of power do y'all think PCSO wields over the press? We are talking about Putnam County, Florida. Our nearest big media outlet is still on the low side of being a medium-sized market.

"Waa-waa-waaa." Indeed. JMO, but we're hearing more whining out of Simon Barrett than anybody else - hands down. Who even knows where the heck that guy is from?

Have we not seen the distraction created by the internet & the lawyer & the "media" [and I use that description of Art Harris rather loosely if what Kim and Bill say about paying him is true.]

Please - go ahead and file a FOIA. It's not that difficult and the forms are available online. Or how 'bout this -

Call a Jacksonville, Gainesville, Daytona, St. Augustine, or Orlando news outlet. Ask THEM why they aren't asking LE these questions. This will save LE a little time and trouble and the media can't say - "Oh, we can't comment - it's part of our investigation."

Go ahead and find a legit journalist who will even hint that this is about corruption. I challenge you all especially the ones who seem to be contributing the most to the nightmare that both LE and the media are dealing with. [Yes, I am aware that several of our more gifted members have inserted themselves in the case. Congrats.]

Three reports are out now....two from LE.

1. the call came in about 2:13
2. the dispatch radio call from Tyler addressing the victim seen 1 to 1 1/2 hours prior
3. An unknown person declaring a raised female voice coming from trailer. Needs to be verified.

It was posted in the Greenwood thread by Emeralgem Post #19.

Funny thing, he does say the call came in at 2:13......hmmmmm. There's a 3 in it...lol
.......or did it come from Tyler first?

Now, I believe your getting it...sorry. If anyone wants to keep an open mind? Go back & listen to the radio calls or read the transcript...then compare Greenwood says about the 2:13 call. Yes, this has been out there for a long time! It seems nobody wants to address it IMO. Apparently TJ has tried & has gotten no where. In the Somer Thompson case there was errors (a number) in the original report and LE gladly came out & corrected it publicly. We have not seen that in this case, but has anyone asked???

Also Greenwood mentions Teresa not Annette. Did he screw up or the press saying Sykes??? Annette that I recall never said this on camera? The radio transmission & the narrative from that night, reflect what he says...except for Teresa. On the video, Lt. Greenwood mentions Teresa there instead of g'ma Sykes & once again we took as he didn't know his facts. :doh: Maybe we don't???? Just a thought. Might be another discrepency???

LF, I think you need a nice cup of hot chocolate. I do too. This case is frustrating and I am on the side of LE. I worked around them for years. Yes, of course there is always a rogue but most of the time they want to get the bad guy......Big Time!

In this case I do not understand the reluctance of LE to speak. I can try and guess. I think they are investigating a homicide and do not want to tell anything about the case. It is definitely NOT a stranger abduction or they would by glad to speak.

Masses of diversions by the main players though. We have only been given info from the players in this case, when you think about it. Who has supplied the media with the most information? What remains to be figured out is if this person is telling the truth? My opinion is NO....but it is an opinion.

This case rests on the 911 call....and it is not good. Listen carefully. I wish we could hear the background. Nothing in that call adds up. Both of these people called others first, before they ever thought about 911. Misty had all but said that in her interview with AH. TN could not have arrived as quickly as she did from the time she says "I believe he called me during the 911". This is a lie, imo.

When we start tallying up lies and can prove them, then the perp will be shown. There is no good reason for any of the Cummings to be lying....NONE!

We cannot assume Greenwood does not have the facts. We have been indoctrinated by the lawyers and information from TN.

These facts must be analyzed and not taken on merit.

It has always bothered me that r & m insisted the door was locked and focused on the back door only.

Why would any rational human being not even consider the door was unlocked. This is the first real big problem. The insistence by BOTH the door was tampered with and the repeated words they know it was locked. Big Problem here.

I realize we are not dealing with rational and there in lies another big problem. These two operate on their feelings. Logic doesn't play in this too much. Using logic hasn't gotten us very far at all.

This video says the call came in about 2:13 that morning.

LE on dispatch from Tyler said victim was last seen one to one and half hours before the time of the dispatch....from what I can gather.

I can say he may have the names confused on the GMA because he used the words, "I believe it was Ms Neves.". When those words are used the person is just not sure or is hedging the truth. In this case I do not think he was hedging the truth.

I wish the interviewer would have cleared this up with knowledge on the case. Greenwood was extrememly nervous giving the interview. Hardy gets nervous too. It just shows their inexperience with high-profile cases, imo.

Why he would emphasize 2:13 is interesting and should be clarified by somebody. Are they any journalists watching, listening? I know they won't respond to private calls about the matter, so we are left in the dark.

Whisperer your questions and concerns on the Greenwood interview are valid. It's very obvious, as he was constantly wringing his hands, he was nervous during the interview. Very nervous. I'd like to make a point about his nevousness from my own experience in trying to get details from the cops.
I always found them to be nervous or hesitant in the case of when they are not the officer who usually gives the interviews. Also from my point of view, he was very guarded because he was trying not to let something slip out than he's allowed to release. There is always information and evidence they will not and are not allowed to release. Points that would give away where they are headed and who they are zeroing in on. Of course, it's just my own opinion from my experience as a reporter.
However, I'll go out on a limb to say, LE knows much more about this case then they are releasing. I"m sure we all know that. But I believe they are close and closely watching one or two particular people. The investigation of these people will go very deep and I think they are waiting for something that is coming up to make their move. Okay, maybe it's just wishful thinking!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shimona
Back